Why is everybody so afraid of ISIS?

"Why is everybody so afraid of ISIS?"

Not ‘everybody,’ mostly conservatives.

And those conservatives aren’t ‘afraid’ of ISIS – they’re trying to foment fear perceived to be politically advantageous.

Isis causes all kinds of paranoia. A few people get killed but its only a few.

WE have a cop who shoots a man 15 times, riots in chicago, Everyday, it seems, there is more violence among americans than Isis can manufacture.

I don't fear those amphetimine popping loony membersofisis.

ISIS is just the tip of the spear. They are Sunni and are backed by Saudi and Turkey. You think they are going to stop with Syria and Iraq?

Americans face far more danger walking through a black neighborhood, than from the ISIS threat.

I'd rather be working on fixing what's wrong here than wasting countless billions waging endless bs wars in the Middle East.

Obama is the one that won't leave the Middle East. He's too busy helping Turkey and Saudi install new governments.

Your Hollywood driven news media keeps banging on the war drums.

Not my media. And it's Obama that is marching to their tune.

Isis causes all kinds of paranoia. A few people get killed but its only a few.

WE have a cop who shoots a man 15 times, riots in chicago, Everyday, it seems, there is more violence among americans than Isis can manufacture.

I don't fear those amphetimine popping loony membersofisis.

Not afraid of them at all. Just want em dead. More immediately worrisome are the local Bloods, Crips, and MS13 gangs. Want them dead too but apparently they're magically different from terrorist groups even though they all do the same things.

Americans face far more danger walking through a black neighborhood, than from the ISIS threat.
And we face more danger going to the mall, movie theater, church, school, etc. but we don`t mind. Getting gunned down watching a movie is okay with americans as long as the shooter isn`t a Muslim.

Forum List

Back