Why is everybody so afraid of ISIS?

neither

Aug 22, 2014
Isis causes all kinds of paranoia. A few people get killed but its only a few.

WE have a cop who shoots a man 15 times, riots in chicago, Everyday, it seems, there is more violence among americans than Isis can manufacture.

I don't fear those amphetimine popping loony membersofisis.

WE have a cop who shoots a man 15 times, riots in chicago, Everyday, it seems, there is more violence among americans than Isis can manufacture.

I'm not afraid of ISIS, I want to vaporize them with zero loss of American lives.

Give MIRV a chance!

Make glass, not war!

How ignorant of ISIS are you?

Only a few? Holy toledo in one instance they whacked 1700 Iraqi cadets. In a couple of days. Torturing them before death for crying out loud.

ISIS is and always will be a killing machine. They are to be feared. Know your enemy. Fear should propel us to action to decimate them.

How ignorant of ISIS are you?

Only a few? Holy toledo in one instance they whacked 1700 Iraqi cadets. In a couple of days. Torturing them before death for crying out loud.

ISIS is and always will be a killing machine. They are to be feared. Know your enemy. Fear should propel us to action to decimate them.
It's just more evidence of the uniformed left.

I have a compilation of ISIS beheadings but I won't post them since you're not afraid of the rascals. Be a waste of time and bandwidth.

A black person has a 0.000005% chance of being shot by a cop. And 99% of those come from resisting arrest and attacking a cop.

ISIS kills randomly and for fun.

There's a huge difference.

Sorry #BlackLivesMatter.....we just don't care. The stats don't match your bitching.

Then YOU go to Raqqa asshole!
Where do you want your personal possessions sent?
You're an asshole troll. Fuck off!
It's spelled 'amphetamines' jerk-off.

There is a big difference between an attack on a mall by a group of terrorists, and a criminal being shot dead. One we care about, the other we do not.

Sure, ISIS are bunch of murdering assholes. And deserving of what they are getting from the US, Russia, and France as we post. But this rightwingnut hysteria is exactly the kind of reaction they are hoping for. They do not deserve that recognition, and it should not be given to them. Simply destroy them. Hang the ones that commit atrocities if they survive being caught. Take all their bodies, whether here or in the Mid East, sew them up in a hog's skin, and leave them where the jackals or hyenas can take care of what's left. They end up a dog shit that way, takes all the glory out of dying for the cause.

ISIS is just the tip of the spear. They are Sunni and are backed by Saudi and Turkey. You think they are going to stop with Syria and Iraq?

ISIS is just the tip of the spear. They are Sunni and are backed by Saudi and Turkey. You think they are going to stop with Syria and Iraq?

Americans face far more danger walking through a black neighborhood, than from the ISIS threat.

I'd rather be working on fixing what's wrong here than wasting countless billions waging endless bs wars in the Middle East.

Americans face far more danger walking through a black neighborhood, than from the ISIS threat.

I'd rather be working on fixing what's wrong here than wasting countless billions waging endless bs wars in the Middle East.

Obama is the one that won't leave the Middle East. He's too busy helping Turkey and Saudi install new governments.

Obama is the one that won't leave the Middle East. He's too busy helping Turkey and Saudi install new governments.

Your Hollywood driven news media keeps banging on the war drums.

Forum List

Back