Why is china still in pandemic when the rest of the world is recovering?

China is taking drastic action against its own people

hundreds of millions of chinese are locked out of their jobs

instead people are forced to remain at home without food and water

my guess is that communist chinese vaccine is no good and the dictatorship refuses to admit it
Yep. It looks like their traditional dead virus vaccine is not working or has not worked.

They are trying to create their own mRna vaccine as we speak....from what I've read.

The world is documenting the fiasco taking place in china

so I have no doubt that china has big problems
If the people I watched in some of the videos of what is happening in China had firearms they might overthrow their government. Of course if the Chinese citizens were armed the government would never treat them so badly to begin with.

This is a great point. For some unknown reason lefty thinks that Gaia is the only deity that deserves notice. What if....just think for one moment... what if our natural origins left us with only the hope of extinction and the only way that we can overcome it is to use Hydrocarbon fuels to power our survival
while we figure out what the next thing is that Gaia wants to toss at us to exterminate us?

JO

"Man" Didn't Invent the Wheel; One Man Did

The balance of Nature is not in man's favor and never has been. The genius of the few who defied that by manipulating or getting rid of what satanic Gaia had dealt us is what saved us from extinction.

my guess is that communist chinese vaccine is no good and the dictatorship refuses to admit it
I don't know but it would be cool to see 1 billion people rise up against the Xi regime.

I don't know but it would be cool to see 1 billion people rise up against the Xi regime.
There are dissidents, but the CCP largely controls all news within china, and it silences opposition very quickly

There are 1.4 BILLION people in China. The USA has 329 million. Of course it's going to take longer.

There are 1.4 BILLION people in China. The USA has 329 million. Of course it's going to take longer.
It will take forever if the CCP is feeding its people a worthless drug while brutally confining them to their homes without food

The alternative is dying and very slow and painful death.
Starvation is a pretty slow death also

Particularly since the current version of the wuflu has mutated into a very mild virus in the rest of the world

Have no doubts! The C.C.P. has things under control for the good of the C.C.P. It isn't like the U.S., where the duopoly has things under control for the good of the duopoly.

They are testing how far they can go with lockdowns. It's not about covid, but about control.

Have no doubts! The C.C.P. has things under control for the good of the C.C.P. It isn't like the U.S., where the duopoly has things under control for the good of the duopoly.
For all its faults at least the duopoly isnt treating people like farm animals

They are testing how far they can go with lockdowns. It's not about covid, but about control.
I think biden and the Deep State are doing the same thing in America

The difference is that there are limits for Americans but not the mainland chinese

e7efb0fc94a3d5402113d00371c2f05d.gif

Forum List

Back