Why is Bruce Springsteen stating the obvious?

Gee now what does that make trump's rubes

"The republic is under siege by a moron," Springsteen says in excerpts from upcoming Rolling Stone feature. "It's a tragedy for our democracy"

What do you make of the Trump phenomenon?
Well, you know, the republic is under siege by a moron, basically. The whole thing is tragic. Without overstating it, it's a tragedy for our democracy. When you start talking about elections being rigged, you're pushing people beyond democratic governance. And it's a very, very dangerous thing to do. Once you let those genies out of the bottle, they don't go back in so easy, if they go back in at all. The ideas he's moving to the mainstream are all very dangerous ideas – white nationalism and the alt-right movement. The outrageous things that he's done – not immediately disavowing David Duke? These are things that are obviously beyond the pale for any previous political candidate. It would sink your candidacy immediately.

Bruce Springsteen Calls Donald Trump a 'Moron'
Moron with an 11 billion dollar net worth. I'm sorry I ever listened to your music, Bruce. I will refrain from doing so from here on in.
geezus....you remind me of a guy i worked with who liked Queen,until he found out Freddy was gay....unbelievable.....lol....

So now Bruce is all about the Party of "Not Born in the U.S.A."

did you ever listen to the lyrics to born in the USA?

and the democratic party is the party of everyone....not just white Christian males like your guy dumb Donald.

Dumb Donald? As opposed to "Smart Hillary", who doesn't know how to handle classified information? Who lost $6 Billion dollars? Who lied about Benghazi? Who voted for the Iraq War? Who lies about her health?

The Democrats are the party of liars, and corrupt politicians, no matter the race or gender.
The Democrats are the party of liars, and corrupt politicians, no matter the race or gender
so are Republicans.....yea i was shocked too....

So now Bruce is all about the Party of "Not Born in the U.S.A."

did you ever listen to the lyrics to born in the USA?

and the democratic party is the party of everyone....not just white Christian males like your guy dumb Donald.

Dumb Donald? As opposed to "Smart Hillary", who doesn't know how to handle classified information? Who lost $6 Billion dollars? Who lied about Benghazi? Who voted for the Iraq War? Who lies about her health?

The Democrats are the party of liars, and corrupt politicians, no matter the race or gender.
The Democrats are the party of liars, and corrupt politicians, no matter the race or gender
so are Republicans.....yea i was shocked too....

And yet they pick judge's who should be judge's and fight for the rights of people even if they aren't white Christian males. That matters.

Corrupt? I think corrupt is bribing a prosecutor to drop an investigation.

"The republic is under siege by a moron," Springsteen says in excerpts from upcoming Rolling Stone feature. "It's a tragedy for our democracy"

Well, you know, the republic is under siege by a moron, basically. The whole thing is tragic. Without overstating it, it's a tragedy for our democracy. When you start talking about elections being rigged, you're pushing people beyond democratic governance. And it's a very, very dangerous thing to do. Once you let those genies out of the bottle, they don't go back in so easy, if they go back in at all. The ideas he's moving to the mainstream are all very dangerous ideas – white nationalism and the alt-right movement. The outrageous things that he's done – not immediately disavowing David Duke? These are things that are obviously beyond the pale for any previous political candidate. It would sink your candidacy immediately.

Moron with an 11 billion dollar net worth. I'm sorry I ever listened to your music, Bruce. I will refrain from doing so from here on in.

Tissue?

I'm pretty sure Bruce isn't crying because you don't approve of his politics.

Tissue?

Does he love wiener?

If that was ever true, it hasn't been for a very, very long time.

The Democrats are the party of criminals, perverts, foreign invaders, tyrants, terrorists, parasites, and other degenerates. They are enemies of honest, decent, productive, law-abiding Americans, and have been for a long time.

Obvious or not, it is good he is saying this. I think most or half of his fans are right wingers. He appeals to working man conservatives, IMO. To us it may seem obvious, the points he is making, but for the RW to hear him is a good thing: it might change their minds and votes.

I would say that he should be more polite about hilary...true...she is a moron...but she is so much more.....a criminal, in incompetent.....a man hater.....but springstein is a lefty, so polite behavior is beyond him....

she's so much smarter than you it isn't funny.

if you disagree with her and think dumb Donald should be president, that's on you.

There's some truth to that, Hillary is the first SecState in American history to find a way turn the job into a way on to the Forbes 400
More RW propaganda you have swallowed whole without question. That's the RW thing to do, isn't it?

Tissue?

Does he love wiener?
No, you'll have to keep looking.

sorry guno but i dont think many people care what he thinks....
I think you are probably wrong and that, once again, RW reality is more wishful thinking than anything else.
im wrong?....find a righty,since that is who gunos post was aimed at, who gives a fuck what Springsteen thinks.....and i have RW reality?.....hold on a second.....
1324512.gif

Forum List

Back