Why is Bruce Jenner not Arrested for Vehicular Manslaughter?

Could someone explain this to me?

He plowed into the back of another person's vehicle and pushed her into an oncoming Hummer. She died.

So Bruce wasn't texting, or distracted, or drunk. He still caused her death. What, nothing happens now?

Bruce Jenner will likely dodge manslaughter charge in crash - NY Daily News

Last I checked, if I were to plow into someone and push them into the path of an oncoming vehicle, and that person dies, I can be rightfully charged with vehicular manslaughter. Why does he get a pass? What if it were Trump, or anyone else, who did this?

What gives?
seriously. have you heard the latest news?

Wake "Prosecutors could have filed a misdemeanor manslaughter charge, but sources familiar with the investigation said there was a number of mitigating factors, including the fact that Jenner wasn't driving recklessly or at excessive speed, didn't flee the scene, traveled with the flow of traffic and wasn't on a cellphone at the time."​

Caitlyn Jenner Won't Be Charged in Fatal February Car Accident

The Los Angeles County district attorney’s office determined that prosecutors would not be able to prove in court that Jenner was responsible for the crash, so they declined to file a misdemeanor manslaughter charge against her.

Prosecutors said Jenner applied her brakes less than two seconds before the crash and was driving slightly below the speed limit.

“Based on facts, cannot prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the suspect's conduct was unreasonable,” prosecutor Patricia Wilkinson wrote in a document declining the case.​

Caitlyn Jenner won't be charged in deadly PCH crash

Forum List

Back