Zone1 Why Is Breaking News Now In Zone 1

No glitch. It was set up to either have the threads started as Zone 1 compliant or not. In the image below, look at the area circled in red. You can click the downarrow and change the prefix to "no prefix" IF you don't want the thread to be Zone 1.

1655574556660.png

You guys might want to have that written somewhere in that part of the forum though so there's no confusion with everyone else.

🙄

Not for nothin’ — but no thread should be in a zone 1 designated forum because the entire concept of zone 1 is a huge mistake by the USMB management.

The intent itself (in forums about race relations or religion) is misguided if somewhat understandable. It’s application thee is poorly conceived and comes fraught with obvious problems. But applying it elsewhere is a huge error.

It should be eliminated.

🙄

Not for nothin’ — but no thread should be in a zone 1 designated forum because the entire concept of zone 1 is a huge mistake by the USMB management.

The intent itself (in forums about race relations or religion) is misguided if somewhat understandable. It’s application thee is poorly conceived and comes fraught with obvious problems. But applying it elsewhere is a huge error.

It should be eliminated.
Do you have some breaking news besides a new smell of your fart?

shite, i can make some smelly farts. and i can tell where they came from...

So yeah, I'm a fart expert!

Not really sure what Zone 1 means, but I'd bet money that it is about unnecessary control, authority, or supression of speech.

Forum List

Back