Why is banning trans from military service a good thing?

Agreed. The fact that this has to be a part of the discussion is a sign that the trajectory of our current empire is heading South. I'm sure the Chinese are strategizing about how to make everyone in their military feel their very best. Its asinine.

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
Because they are mentally ill. Thats why.
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!

The DSM–5 articulates explicitly that “gender non-conformity is not in itself a mental disorder.” The 5th edition also includes a separate “gender dysphoria in children” diagnosis and for the first time allows the diagnosis to be given to individuals with disorders of sex development (DSD). DSM–5 also includes the optional “post-transition” specifier to indicate when a particular individual’s gender transition is complete. In this “post-transition” case, the diagnosis of gender dysphoria would no longer apply but the individual may still need ongoing medical care (e.g., hormonal treatment). Nevertheless, discussions continue among advocates and medical professionals about how best to preserve access to gender transition-related health care while also minimizing the degree to which such diagnostic categories stigmatize the very people that physicians are attempting to help.

See: TGNC Guide

So sorry Dr. Fraud, your diagnosis is based on bigotry, not education.
They changed the definition like 2 or 3 years ago based on PC bullshit. Just like they did with the concept of being gay back in the 70s.
So, your copy/paste is completely irrelevant and based on feelz

You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!

Are you a psychologist - Or did you at least sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
LoL .. Thanks for your professional guidance as to mental illness.

Who is to say who is or isn't a psychologist? If TNHarley "feels" like a psychologist that's good enough for me...

Murica' Fuck yeah!

Is there any evidence to show that they present a risk?
Really? You need evidence delusional people whos certain illness carries a 50% suicide rate AFTER surgery isnt a risk? But people that constantly dream they are being chased by an alligator is? lol

Eh they are mentally ill, but no reason to think they can’t do what the job entails.
People with a 50% suicide rate are fine but not the CRAZY SUMBITCH that always dreams about being naked in the high school hallway?
Maybe you are right.

Murica' Fuck yeah!

Are you a psychologist - Or did you at least sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
LoL .. Thanks for your professional guidance as to mental illness.

Who is to say who is or isn't a psychologist? If TNHarley "feels" like a psychologist that's good enough for me...
Lol right?
I "feel" like the president today, so i rescind this idiotic shit from my predecessor

Really? You need evidence delusional people whos certain illness carries a 50% suicide rate AFTER surgery isnt a risk? But people that constantly dream they are being chased by an alligator is? lol

I'm going to with "no" since you deflected from my question.

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Why do you say they are ill? They are obviously different but what makes it ill or wrong?
It isnt "wrong" they cant help it. Like schizos. or people with recurring nightmares.
Both conditions you mentioned are considered a danger to the group. What about trans poses a danger to the group?

I'm going to with "no" since you deflected from my question.
Ok fine. Ill go find the link that the mentally ill shouldnt drive tanks through war zones :rolleyes:
The reason the military rejects or kicks out people for illnesses and such are because they will stay on medicine or couldnt serve in tough situations.
Asthma, common personality disorders, sleep apnea, recurring nightmares, schizophrenia etc are all examples.
But people with an illness that requires medicine forever and carries a 50% suicide rate are?
Go on.. smh

It's interesting that by Biden over writing Trump's EOs that over rode Obama's EOs for some things that most Americans are in favor of is kind of leaving Biden with some very low hanging fruit that's not going to hurt him in the polls.

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Why do you say they are ill? They are obviously different but what makes it ill or wrong?
It isnt "wrong" they cant help it. Like schizos. or people with recurring nightmares.
Both conditions you mentioned are considered a danger to the group. What about trans poses a danger to the group?
People that dream about being chased by an alligator are a danger but people suffering from an illness that carries a 50% suicide rate AFTER physical treatment and must take medicine forever, arent.
Got it.

It's interesting that by Biden over writing Trump's EOs that over rode Obama's EOs for some things that most Americans are in favor of is kind of leaving Biden with some very low hanging fruit that's not going to hurt him in the polls.

The military is losing men and women because of this. The Chinese will kill you when they attack.

The military is losing men and women because of this. The Chinese will kill you when they attack.

No they aren't.

That MSG, it's a secret killer.

Eh they are mentally ill, but no reason to think they can’t do what the job entails.
People with a 50% suicide rate are fine but not the CRAZY SUMBITCH that always dreams about being naked in the high school hallway?
Maybe you are right.

So what are they capable of doing according to you? Should they be on the dole because they’re incapable of anything? Are you qualified to set the parameters on what they can and cannot do? Where are your credentials if so?

Good gawd, you people could at least be honest and just say its politics instead of sounding retarded.
I'm starting to suspect that it is virtue signaling that is the more worrisome mental disorder at work, here.

It doesn't have to make sense. It can go completely against a person's intuitive understanding of the world. It can be counterproductive, unwise, dangerous or fraught with consequences, but as long as people are rewarded for saying it, they say it.

Forum List

Back