Zone1 Why Is American Afraid of Black History?

The Hereditary Ruling Classes Have Always Been Race Traitors

They write or order the history, so the cancer of inherited power is never blamed for the collapse of civilizations. Academic history comes from an institution that is solely designed for richkids living off trust funds. If these spoiled and sheltered Preppy Predators have a future, America doesn't.

The first Republican President sent Americans off to kill their fellow Americans on behalf of Africans. What followed was the Gilded Age and the Robber Barons. So history has to be interpreted totally against what the histwhorians derive from the facts. Lincoln was a typical corporate bootlicker and married a heiress, yet the rulers' histwhorians make nothing out of those facts.
1710185264213.png

You want MORE illegal immigrants desperate to get across the border?
Secure the border. Force Mexico to deal with them if they manage to get thru there. If they manage a boat, I guess you turn it back or shoot it down as hostile enemy? I dont know….but our kitchen is closed at 50million or so.

Let South American countries deal with their corrupted failed neighbor countries. Why is every problem always ($34Tdebt incompetent) a USA problem. Who shares the Island? Let them take it ALL over. Dominion Republic?

Mexico had its own Southern border sealed up under Trump. Why did Obiden allow them to reopen? Actually transport millions all the way up. Food, water, trains, busses. Enough already! I’ve paid my whole life and its all worse now. Before the stolen 2020 we were headed the right direction. Merit based immigration, not rush the border.

We're not discussing sub-Saharan Africa.
AND
So that makes what White slavers did OK?

"Johnny raped her first!"

Got Morality?
Racism Is As American As Apple Pie. And There's Nothing Wrong With Apple Pie, Either.

You're begging the question by assuming as an undeniable truth that all racism is morally wrong. And the weak Conservatives are afraid to say there's nothing wrong with racism against Aframs, Arabs, and Mexicans.

So you Preppy Progressive loving race traitors are winning, which means America is losing if no one will support racism, which built this country after it had gone to waste when it was occupied by useless, thrill-killing savages.

Secure the border. Force Mexico to deal with them if they manage to get thru there. If they manage a boat, I guess you turn it back or shoot it down as hostile enemy? I dont know….but our kitchen is closed at 50million or so.

Let South American countries deal with their corrupted failed neighbor countries. Why is every problem always ($34Tdebt incompetent) a USA problem. Who shares the Island? Let them take it ALL over. Dominion Republic?

Mexico had its own Southern border sealed up under Trump. Why did Obiden allow them to reopen? Actually transport millions all the way up. Food, water, trains, busses. Enough already! I’ve paid my whole life and its all worse now. Before the stolen 2020 we were headed the right direction. Merit based immigration, not rush the border.
Old School: TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT
New Age: Amnesty Amnesia

Everybody's neglecting to mention the 20 million immigration criminals already here. We must make them run for their lives.

Many liberals are enslaved already via white guilt.
Blacks Don't Matter; This Is Pure Class Warfare

That makes them look good, only faulting them for going to extremes of guilt. These spoiled sheltered snobs are not motivated by any virtues whatsoever. They hate White people, the only threat to their Birth-Class Supremacy, and they sadistically want to force us to accept guilt when there isn't anything to feel guilty about, except letting these race traitors make our laws for almost 250 years.

I'm innocent of slavery, Jim Crow, and racism. I feel no guilt, or responsibility to correct wrongs that I've had no part in.
The Pioneers, North and South, Were the True Founding Fathers

There was nothing wrong in the past for Whites today to feel guilty about. Why are you throwing our forefathers under the bus? Blacks in America have never been treated worse than they deserved.

You are a racist. And you are resonsible to right wrongs. I am a college graduate. I have not fathered a child out of wedlock. I took care of my kids. I have never been in prison, connitted a crime, sold drugs or have been on welfare. But punks like you demand that I take responsibility for what other blacks are doing or have done. Therefore you have the same responsibility to fix what other whites have done. None of these lamebrained sorry ass excuses get any traction here son. Work to end white racism and help fix the damage it has created.
You Are Truly a Simon Legree for the Ruling Race-Traitors

What makes you so bosssy, pushy, and sure of yourself is you've been adopted by America's enemies-within as a hit man against their subjects. We should bypass your silly provocations and attack your Masters, lest they become our own Masters.

You are nothing but a lawn jockey in a gated community. They don't live in those castles because of fear of you ferals, whom they direct, but of fear of the Unfortunate White Sons. We have yet to begun to fight back against the privileged predators.

Racism Is As American As Apple Pie. And There's Nothing Wrong With Apple Pie, Either.

You're begging the question by assuming as an undeniable truth that all racism is morally wrong. And the weak Conservatives are afraid to say there's nothing wrong with racism against Aframs, Arabs, and Mexicans.

So you Preppy Progressive loving race traitors are winning, which means America is losing if no one will support racism, which built this country after it had gone to waste when it was occupied by useless, thrill-killing savages.
Only a vile fucking asshole would post something like that. What do you mean by "race traitors," you weak-minded coward?

Forum List

Back