Why I'm Voting For Obama

I just really want to bust the obama spending binge myth.

ITS A LIE. A TOTAL LIE.

Revenue+expenditures+growth.png

revenue+expenditures.png

:lol:, forget what I said before, put the orange back behind the key board. :lol::cuckoo:

Sorry, i forgot conservatives dont handle graphs very well.

So, to sum up:
1. He reduced my taxes.
2. He's fixing the economy.
3. He killed Bin Laden.
4. He brought the troops home.
5. Obamacare.
6. Ended "Don't ask don't tell."
7. Ended torture.
8. Stopped defending DOMA
9. Expanded CHIP (health insurance for children).
10. The Republicans.

I'll add two more:
11. Regulated Wall Street.
12. Saved GM.

1. He has massively increased our debt....your short term gain is a long term painful screwing of generations to come....but we know you don't care.
2. Kinda like a hairdresser can fix a car.
3. No, I think special forces did.
4. Much later than promised.
5. Enjoy it while you can. It won't last long.
6. Couldn't care less.
7. Why are you still posting then ?
8 Blah blah blah
9 More red ink.
10. Get used to them cause your gonna see more of them in the future.
11. Ask John C. how that's working out.
12. You mean bought union votes.

Mr. "gonna do it differently" is just four more years of the same.

Good thing he'll be a one termer.

No generations are going to be screwed in the future - any more than we were scewed by the debt accumulated during WWII. We screw ourselves - and the future - by wallowing in unemployment and by refusing to invest in things like infrastructure and education. That's the Republican plan. It sucks.

You guys just can't stand the fact Obama got Bin Laden. For years I had to listen to Republicans boast about how Bush was keeping us safe from terrorists, and now that Obama has done what Bush failed to do, all you can do is piss and moan about it.

The important thing about GM is not just the jobs it saved, but keeping safe our ability to build things in our own country. We can't depend on China to build everything and ship it to us forever.

I like how you don't give a shit about GM employees because they're union members though. It must suck to be so filled with hate.

ITS A LIE. A TOTAL LIE.

revenue+expenditures.png

I see a problem with the silly little graphs you display here besides the lack of a link to where you copied them from........... We are CURRENTLY at the end of 2011, why do the lines continue past 2011 and on pass 2013? Why do the continue to go up past 2011-2013? What makes the creator of these silly little graphs think that they will follow the path they are shown to follow through 2013?

Funny.. I thought it would be all of the "change" away from the Bush-era policies that The Obama promised during His campaign.

Especially closing Gitmo and the elimination of GWB's tax cuts for the rich.

Well, tell me if I'm wrong, but didn't Congress throw a fit when he tried to bring Gitmo people to prisons in the States?

And didn't the Republicans threaten to force the government into default when he tried to raise taxes on the rich?

I mean, don't get me wrong. Maybe he could have handled the debt ceiling debacle better. For a while, I was rooting for him to call their bluff. But in retrospect, I'm not sure he didn't get what was possible. The man is not a dictator. He has to play the hand he's dealt.

ahhh so we are down to making excuses now, well, thats a start :lol:

pointing out that the president is not a dictator is "making excuses"?

So, to sum up:
1. He reduced my taxes.
2. He's fixing the economy.
3. He killed Bin Laden.
4. He brought the troops home.
5. Obamacare.
6. Ended "Don't ask don't tell."
7. Ended torture.
8. Stopped defending DOMA
9. Expanded CHIP (health insurance for children).
10. The Republicans.

I'll add two more:
11. Regulated Wall Street.
12. Saved GM.

1. He has massively increased our debt....your short term gain is a long term painful screwing of generations to come....but we know you don't care.
6. Couldn't care less.
8 Blah blah blah
9 More red ink.

No generations are going to be screwed in the future - any more than we were scewed by the debt accumulated during WWII. We screw ourselves - and the future - by wallowing in unemployment and by refusing to invest in things like infrastructure and education. That's the Republican plan. It sucks.

You guys just can't stand the fact Obama got Bin Laden. For years I had to listen to Republicans boast about how Bush was keeping us safe from terrorists, and now that Obama has done what Bush failed to do, all you can do is piss and moan about it.

The important thing about GM is not just the jobs it saved, but keeping safe our ability to build things in our own country. We can't depend on China to build everything and ship it to us forever.

I like how you don't give a shit about GM employees because they're union members though. It must suck to be so filled with hate.

Yep, invest in infrastructre at overbloated prices that will strap our kids with all kinds of debt.

I can't stand the fact that I have to listen to it all the time. My guess is that Bush quit looking. Who else did Obama have killed ?

The important thing is that the federal government should not be in the business of picking winners and losers (and buying union votes in the process). We can depend on China as much as the market will allow. But here is clue. If GM had been allowed to go under, it would be operating in much better shape today than it is.

What you like does not matter to me. And I really don't care about GM workers. If they don't like it, they can move to the south where car plants do quite well with no union. But you can't seem to let go of your predisposed notions.

It much really suck to be so stupid.

ITS A LIE. A TOTAL LIE.

revenue+expenditures.png

:lol:, forget what I said before, put the orange back behind the key board. :lol::cuckoo:

That's funny coming from a dumb fuck orangutan.......it would appear that like news stories, liberal monkeys will believe anything they see as long as it's stupid enough for them to agree with.......you're making yourself look even dumber than an imbecile orangutan.

ITS A LIE. A TOTAL LIE.

revenue+expenditures.png

I see a problem with the silly little graphs you display here besides the lack of a link to where you copied them from........... We are CURRENTLY at the end of 2011, why do the lines continue past 2011 and on pass 2013? Why do the continue to go up past 2011-2013? What makes the creator of these silly little graphs think that they will follow the path they are shown to follow through 2013?

Lol ignore the parts past the current date, theyre irrelevant. The story to date is still the same regardless of the projections for what has yet to come.

Have a problem with numbers?

Last edited:

That's funny coming from a dumb fuck orangutan.......it would appear that like news stories, liberal monkeys will believe anything they see as long as it's stupid enough for them to agree with.......you're making yourself look even dumber than an imbecile orangutan.

Lol resort to ad hominem once the argument is lost.

Good job!

6. Couldn't care less.
8 Blah blah blah
9 More red ink.

Yep, invest in infrastructre at overbloated prices that will strap our kids with all kinds of debt.

Prices tend to be lower in recessions...

Remember how gas hit like $1.80 in early 2009...?

Welcome to econ 101.

I can't stand the fact that I have to listen to it all the time. My guess is that Bush quit looking. Who else did Obama have killed?

1. Why the fuck did bush quit looking if weve destroyed 2 countries because of him?
2. Obama killed Awlaki and was instrumental in removing gadhaffi from power.
3. As a liberal, i love that you cant stand the argument. It just means im winning and that its getting to you.

The important thing is that the federal government should not be in the business of picking winners and losers (and buying union votes in the process).

Yea its not, by and large.

We can depend on China as much as the market will allow.

What?

But here is clue.

Oh i cant wait!

If GM had been allowed to go under, it would be operating in much better shape today than it is.

Lol rly???

What you like does not matter to me. And I really don't care about GM workers. If they don't like it, they can move to the south where car plants do quite well with no union. But you can't seem to let go of your predisposed notions.

Actually, historically the strength of unions has corresponded to the strength of our economy pretty well. Globalization admittedly makes things quite a bit different, though.

It much really suck to be so stupid.

It really must...

And a slight side note, this is why i will never vote republican.
chart.jpg

^^Reaganomics rapes the worker^^

I used to talk to my old economics teacher in 2008-2009, while the recession was at its worst. She would always talk about how this recession was about more than just recent economic policies. She claimed stagflation in the 70's never entirely ended (hidden first by cutting taxes in half, then by invention of the internet, and then by the housing bubble and the perceived rise in equity of our homes) and that our trade balance was a large source of our problems.

The problem is that weve already cut taxes as far as they can be cut. We cant invent any more internets, although maybe someone will revolutionize something else. And we cant, or shouldnt, just inflate another bubble; building wealth upon the perceived value of something is precarious.

Tough problems, tough problems.

And then again our trade deficit itself is probably a result of peak oil....

Tough problem, tough problems....

All i know, is that reagonmics has handled those problems in the worst possible way. Making profits by just not paying your workers.

Last edited:
Why I'm voting for Obama...
"Because I am a liberal who is actually dissatisfied with the President, the economy and my life in general, but I gave my full faith and support of Obama. If I vote for another candidate others would get the perception that I believe I am wrong about Obama and I would be admitting defeat. And I cannot have that. It is not the good of the country for which I am concerned, I am concerned only with how I feel."

This summarizes the mindset of those deep under the spell of Barack Hussein Obama.

So, more or less the same reason Bush got re-elected?
Really dude?
Can you go 5 fucking minutes without playing the Bush card?

8. Ended torture.

torture-4.jpg

Yeah moron, it's the same as hearing the screams of nick beard as they film him while they saw....with his hands tied behind his back.

It's clueless uniform doochebags that can only remember selective events and loose all creditability to make cases about torture as if war is played at a level playing field.

I can't believe you breathe the same air as the rest of us.

How is The Obama not worse than GWB?

Obama's record on private sector job creation is better than Bush's. Bush gave us the largest government entitlement expansion since LBJ. Bush doubled the rate of growth in Fed spending over his Democrat predecessor. The S&P 500 is up 50% since Obama took office, it was down 30% over Bush's 8 years. Bush pussed out when Musharraf told him special forces couldn't enter Pakistan, Obama actually got Bin Laden.

Seriously, I don't understand how a "conservative" can defend a guy who was in office 8 years and presided over a decline in private sector jobs, a decline in the stock market, and a massive increase in the rate of growth of Fed spending. If you just looked at the data and not the political sound bites of the time, you would think the Communist Party ran America from 2001 to 2009.

All i know, is that reagonmics has handled those problems in the worst possible way. Making profits by just not paying your workers.

Yes, that makes a lot of sense.

You don't pay someone but they still show up ?????

How does that work ?

Is that what you do ?

Obama's record on private sector job creation is better than Bush's.
This statement is unsupportable.

Bush gave us the largest government entitlement expansion since LBJ.
Most liberals would be happy to have this to their credit. I guess the fact that you have to hate everything Republican and are desperate to find ways to justify your support of your Secular Messiah taints this.

Bush doubled the rate of growth in Fed spending over his Democrat predecessor.
The Obama is exceeding that rate of growth in leaps and bounds - amnd The Obama has, in under 4 years, exceeded the total deficit run up under GWB.

The S&P 500 is up 50% since Obama took office,
The DJI had its record high under GWB.

Bush pussed out when Musharraf told him special forces couldn't enter Pakistan, Obama actually got Bin Laden.
You make those statements sound like they are related.

Admit it - you like The Obama because you drank the kool-aid and don't have the intellectual honesty to admit you made a mistake.

Obama's record on private sector job creation is better than Bush's. Bush gave us the largest government entitlement expansion since LBJ. Bush doubled the rate of growth in Fed spending over his Democrat predecessor. The S&P 500 is up 50% since Obama took office, it was down 30% over Bush's 8 years. Bush pussed out when Musharraf told him special forces couldn't enter Pakistan, Obama actually got Bin Laden.

Seriously, I don't understand how a "conservative" can defend a guy who was in office 8 years and presided over a decline in private sector jobs, a decline in the stock market, and a massive increase in the rate of growth of Fed spending. If you just looked at the data and not the political sound bites of the time, you would think the Communist Party ran America from 2001 to 2009.
Another Obama sycophant.

Forum List

Back