Zone1 Why I no longer vote DEMOCRAT!

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Why I no longer vote DEMOCRAT!​

1698140982077.png

OP Comment: There are a millions stories out there just like this one

Whites leave the Republican party every day. You racists aren't ever going to get enough blacks to vote Republican so you can implement your white supremacist agenda. Understand? You don't get to tell us how we don't deserve reparations because nobody today was a slave or owned a slave, or how we should stop bringing up the past and live for the future, then tell us how we should be Republicans today because Republicans freed slaves 160 years ago.

• Banned
Whites leave the Republican party every day. You racists aren't ever going to get enough blacks to vote Republican so you can implement your white supremacist agenda. Understand? You don't get to tell us how we don't deserve reparations because nobody today was a slave or owned a slave, or how we should stop bringing up the past and live for the future, then tell us how we should be Republicans today because Republicans freed slaves 160 years ago.

Did your mommy give you some big magic markers?

Tucker didn't debunk anything.

Here are two reasons:

1. Financial - (never vote for a D or you or in for a long 4 year slog)
Market performance.....UGH! Always a D messing things up. Even phony RINO are not as bad...mercy.

Capture.PNG

2. Crime - Here is a "proffeser threating "journalist" just days before Jewish Journalist was killed in/out of her home. If the Commee FBI going after her? Or maxine or upchuck for sending rioters out? of kamel for telling rioters "they should not stop".
Capture.PNG

I rec'd two ballots. I did not open. I intend to send a message.
Will write: TRUMP on one side.
On the other side write: RETURN TO SENDER. OUR VOTES WERE STOLEN 2020, 2022.

Why did you EVER vote Democrat? They have been the scourge of American politics for over 100 years.

You are lost in a Fantasyland

hows that mind set working out for you .. no need to answer because we see how its working out every night on the local news crime reports .

hows that mind set working out for you .. no need to answer because we see how its working out every night on the local news crime reports .
Since whites commit the most crime, perhaps you need to evaluate your membership in the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back