Why I Love Russians

I'm not saying that Putin is a nice guy. I'm saying that we should be seeking good relations with the second leading global potentate. And I don't give a shit about the former CIA director. He immediately joined the Clinton organization after resigning from the CIA in disgrace. Are you an idiot citing him as anything more than a political hack?

You can always seek good relations with any leaders ........ but that doesn't mean he need to patronized or kiss Putin ass. Putin is a trained intelligence exploiting weaknesses and he got one.
What do you think of other foreign leaders think of Trump? I suggest you read the link to help your ignorance.
Even if he get along with Putin his puppet master to be.......... Do you EEEEEEVEN think that will stop Putin aggressions just because he get along with Trump? Oh Trump is my boy now ....................... I will withdraw my troops in Ukraine, I will not sell arm to Iran and Syria, I will not invade my small neighbors........... That's pure stupidity and weakness ............ Don't you think?
You don't give a shit about Michael Morell ........... How about other republicans like Meg Whitman, Richard Hanna etc. that jumped ship to Hillary?

61 not-very-positive things foreign leaders have said about Donald Trump
You're talking nonsense, boy. If Putin wants a weak president who will stand by while he expands his regional influence, he would support Vote-for-my-vag who promises to continue the ne'er-do-well policies of President Ransom.

He supports Trump because he mistakenly believes that Trump will weaken NATO.

That is why Putin wants Trump wants to win because he is already manipulating trump. That is a sign of softness and weakness which Trump already demonstrated............ You are dumb if you don't noticed that. Trump even invited the Russians to hack Clinton emails....... Have you ever seen that kind of a presidential candidates? That's absurd....... He already said he will not protect our allies........ I can just imagine Putin jumping up and down with joy.

Hillary will not put up with that bullshit. I know you keep mentioning she is ONLY a vahina....... But that's better than a prick who is a danger to national security.
Maybe you can ask the 50 GOP national security experts that despise your leader because he is dangerous.........Or GOP senators, congressmen, governors, ex presidents that will not support Trump. Am I talking nonsense? Or you are just a lose soul.
I think you Leftwats are just a little jealous that in 13 short months, Trump already has a better repore with Putin than Hussein could achieve in 8 years. He's presidential material.

Jealous? Trump better repore with Putin.........what a fucking honor....... Just wondering what general Michael Flynn think about Trump reckless behavior. Or the republicans that despised Trump.
Amazing. Just 30 years ago you Leftwats were moaning that Ronald Reagan was provoking the USSR, and now you flip the script?

You can always seek good relations with any leaders ........ but that doesn't mean he need to patronized or kiss Putin ass. Putin is a trained intelligence exploiting weaknesses and he got one.
What do you think of other foreign leaders think of Trump? I suggest you read the link to help your ignorance.
Even if he get along with Putin his puppet master to be.......... Do you EEEEEEVEN think that will stop Putin aggressions just because he get along with Trump? Oh Trump is my boy now ....................... I will withdraw my troops in Ukraine, I will not sell arm to Iran and Syria, I will not invade my small neighbors........... That's pure stupidity and weakness ............ Don't you think?
You don't give a shit about Michael Morell ........... How about other republicans like Meg Whitman, Richard Hanna etc. that jumped ship to Hillary?

61 not-very-positive things foreign leaders have said about Donald Trump
You're talking nonsense, boy. If Putin wants a weak president who will stand by while he expands his regional influence, he would support Vote-for-my-vag who promises to continue the ne'er-do-well policies of President Ransom.

He supports Trump because he mistakenly believes that Trump will weaken NATO.

That is why Putin wants Trump wants to win because he is already manipulating trump. That is a sign of softness and weakness which Trump already demonstrated............ You are dumb if you don't noticed that. Trump even invited the Russians to hack Clinton emails....... Have you ever seen that kind of a presidential candidates? That's absurd....... He already said he will not protect our allies........ I can just imagine Putin jumping up and down with joy.

Hillary will not put up with that bullshit. I know you keep mentioning she is ONLY a vahina....... But that's better than a prick who is a danger to national security.
Maybe you can ask the 50 GOP national security experts that despise your leader because he is dangerous.........Or GOP senators, congressmen, governors, ex presidents that will not support Trump. Am I talking nonsense? Or you are just a lose soul.
I think you Leftwats are just a little jealous that in 13 short months, Trump already has a better repore with Putin than Hussein could achieve in 8 years. He's presidential material.

Jealous? Trump better repore with Putin.........what a fucking honor....... Just wondering what general Michael Flynn think about Trump reckless behavior. Or the republicans that despised Trump.
Amazing. Just 30 years ago you Leftwats were moaning that Ronald Reagan was provoking the USSR, and now you flip the script?

Trump is different kind of breed of animal. Look rightwats.......... your cult leader polls are nose diving and it's only going to get worst. Better get used to it.

Forum List

Back