Why I lost all respect for John McCain

McCain is one of our greatest current Senators

One of the few remaining who still understands what being a Republican means

Yeah, you guys treated McCain real respectful when he ran against Obama.

Yeah, remember when Democrats were calling for McCain's death? Let's not forget about that time that Obama called out McCain's service record? Yeah, didn't happen.

I disagree with McCain on almost everything and he's made some pretty questionable votes in the past, but at least for whatever he is, he did the right thing here.
He absolutely did the wrong thing. During his campaign he promised to repeal Obamacare. He betrayed his voters, and he betrayed his party. He's a lying two-faced scumbag. Only a Dim would call that doing the right thing, because honor and integrity don't matter to Dims. Only power for their filthy criminal party matters.

Yeah, remember when Democrats were calling for McCain's death? Let's not forget about that time that Obama called out McCain's service record? Yeah, didn't happen.

I disagree with McCain on almost everything and he's made some pretty questionable votes in the past, but at least for whatever he is, he did the right thing here.
He absolutely did the wrong thing. During his campaign he promised to repeal Obamacare. He betrayed his voters, and he betrayed his party. He's a lying two-faced scumbag. Only a Dim would call that doing the right thing, because honor and integrity don't matter to Dims. Only power for their filthy criminal party matters.

He did not betray his party....he is a republican member of the democrat party and has always voted to block the republicans at the most crucial times when they were squared off against democrats....

He did not betray his party....he is a republican member of the democrat party and has always voted to block the republicans at the most crucial times when they were squared off against democrats....

Spot on. Last night was a carefully choreographed production. It was/is NEVER going to be repealed until Single Payer hits us.

They own the House. They own the Senate. They own the White House. The Democratic Party is twitching on the floor with a broken back. Hillary is off somewhere drinking herself to an alcoholic death.

And STILL the Chumps haven't figured out they were hoaxed by Trump. :lol:

"I blame McCain!"

They own the House. They own the Senate. They own the White House. The Democratic Party is on the floor with a broken back. Hillary is off somewhere drinking herself to an alcoholic death.

The real chump is someone like you who is still being hoaxed by the entire system.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Yeah, well, 'his voters' don't like the senate bill. So, maybe take that finger of yours and stick it back in your nose.

Ain't democracy a bitch, whiner?

They own the House. They own the Senate. They own the White House. The Democratic Party is twitching on the floor with a broken back. Hillary is off somewhere drinking herself to an alcoholic death.

"I blame McCain!"
They don't own ENOUGH of the House or the Senate or the White House.

They need more. THEN they can govern.

No, really.

"I blame McCain!"
How is Trump to blame for the votes of backstabbing RINOs like McCain?

Yeah, well, 'his voters' don't like the senate bill. So, maybe take that finger of yours and stick it back in your nose.
His voters are mostly Democrats.

"I blame McCain!"
They don't own ENOUGH of the House or the Senate or the White House.

They need more. THEN they can govern.

No, really.

What did Obama get passed without his filibuster proof majority in the Senate?

The doctor who launched the VA scandal

A doctor who was a whistle blower as veterans were put on secret death lists reached out to McCain, but no help came.

Then he reached out to Rep. Jeff Miller, R-Fla, and the story went national.

Yes, McCain, the same man who just voted to not repeal Obamacare cuz John wants the same health care for you that these poor Vets have under a state run health care system of endless rationing
I've never respected McCain. So nothing he does surprises me.

I'm not sure I understand the myth of McCain. He was a Navy flier and his father was a Navy Admiral so that incident on the deck of the Forestall where a missile launched from McCain's plane on deck which caused untold damage and deaths was chalked up to some electronic glitch when it never happened before or since. It's part of the record that McCain received favorable treatment from the V.C. after he was shot down and signed documents implicating the U.S. in war crimes while real heroes like Commander Stockdale beat his own face with a chair so he wouldn't be paraded like McCain was. McCain was implicated in the Keating Five kickback scandal which would have ended any political career but democrats were in charge and the other four were democrats so all they had to do was apologize for the misunderstanding.

I don't ditch McCain for his military service. For what he did after I do.

He chose to stay on when he could have gone home before the Forrest Fire Incident. What we called it.

In regards to the plane malfunction..............he flew the aircraft and didn't maintain it. The Aviation crews did that.

So I ditch the Forrest Fire Incident and BS.

The doctor who launched the VA scandal

A doctor who was a whistle blower as veterans were put on secret death lists reached out to McCain, but no help came.

Then he reached out to Rep. Jeff Miller, R-Fla, and the story went national.

Yes, McCain, the same man who just voted to not repeal Obamacare cuz John wants the same health care for you that these poor Vets have under a state run health care system of endless rationing

Who didn't see this sudden lost of respect in the whole man once they don't do what you want? It's a new person everyday and it's always a new reason...

John McCain is forever linked to the USS Forestall disaster that lead to the the deaths of numerous fellow seaman. It was his Chappaquiddick moment...his redeeming value is how he endured 5 years at the Hanoi Hilton.

Oh ho ho! NOW McCain is the worst person ever and everything he's done was bullshit. Only as of yesterday's vote.

WE BELIEVE YOU!

Forum List

Back