Why I lost all respect for John McCain

The doctor who launched the VA scandal

A doctor who was a whistle blower as veterans were put on secret death lists reached out to McCain, but no help came.

Then he reached out to Rep. Jeff Miller, R-Fla, and the story went national.

Yes, McCain, the same man who just voted to not repeal Obamacare cuz John wants the same health care for you that these poor Vets have under a state run health care system of endless rationing

John is in it for John, that's it.

McCain is one of our greatest current Senators

One of the few remaining who still understands what being a Republican means
He's a rino! Maybe the finest sell out rino in the DNC but a rino all the same.

He is a republican member of the democrat party.....

He's not and there is no such thing as the democrat party.

mccain is a republican member of the democrat party, his latest act of betrayel against Republicans shows this to be a fact.

McCain is one of our greatest current Senators

One of the few remaining who still understands what being a Republican means
He's a rino! Maybe the finest sell out rino in the DNC but a rino all the same.

He is a republican member of the democrat party.....

He's not and there is no such thing as the democrat party.

mccain is a republican member of the democrat party, his latest act of betrayel against Republicans shows this to be a fact.

His home state disagrees with.

A doctor who was a whistle blower as veterans were put on secret death lists reached out to McCain, but no help came.

Yes, McCain, the same man who just voted to not repeal Obamacare cuz John wants the same health care for you that these poor Vets have under a state run health care system of endless rationing
The Veterans Choice program that started under Obama has cut the wait times for most procedures from 6-8 weeks to 1 week.

I understand why Trump needs you to think Obamacare and VA care is a "nightmare" that's "imploding"

But what Trump needs to do, is let go of feeling like he needs a victory to prove himself to people like you......and encourage a bi-partisan overhaul of Obamacare that includes the best parts of the failed Trumpcare, and the very imperfect Obamacare.

I don't give a shit about whether or not Trump supporters or the Donald get's a fucking "win"
They cut the wait times but not listing all the vets who needed care! That was the very basis of the death issue!
And you are claiming that policy was a success?

I'm pretty sure that john McCain and other people who are smarter and more decent than you really aren't concerned about your opinion.

but please go back to kissing the orange sociopath's butt.

McCain is out for McCain, a back stabbing career politician. Maverick is another way of saying douchebag.

I don't see how this vote personally benefits McCain one way or the other.

It's not about anything that will publically benefit him, I should say them really. They're getting paid well behind the scenes.

Yeah, that doesn't sound, smell or look like bullshit.

Your ignorance is something I'm comfortable with.

McCain is out for McCain, a back stabbing career politician. Maverick is another way of saying douchebag.

I don't see how this vote personally benefits McCain one way or the other.

It's not about anything that will publically benefit him, I should say them really. They're getting paid well behind the scenes.

Yeah, that doesn't sound, smell or look like bullshit.

Your ignorance is something I'm comfortable with.

Prove your conspiracy then.

Living off if what happened to you almost 50 years ago is not good governance

Gee, who could have predicted the parroting tards would obediently go on the attack against McCain?

PS, John McCain and a handful of Republicans, AKA RINO's...are the last bastion of sanity in the GOP. Trust me...Eisenhower, Goldwater, and Reagan are crying in their graves. Probably trying to figure out a way back to this side to haunt Trump.

You know what that ass hat said the other day?......Trump started a sentence with "MY Generals"

That narcissistic moron thinks they're HIS Generals.

He's losing it
They ARE his generals, dumbass.

He is the commander and chief.

McCain is a monster in so many ways.

It is instructive how the elite media covers for monsters like him. He is a warmongering statist first and foremost. That appears to the main prerequisite for media protection and promotion.
McCain was one of the prime facilitators of arming Al Queda in Syria.

Forum List

Back