Why I killed Jeffrey Dahmer

So, just because someone eats someone that gets them a get out death card?

The government shouldn't be putting anyone to death. Wisconsin has never had a death penalty, to start with.

What his illness should have gotten him is treatment. at least in a humane society.

One where we let children starve so rich people can ride dancing horsies, I guess you need the threat of death to keep people scared.

A humane society doesn't tolerate monsters like Dahmer. Some rehab isn't meant to happen in this life.

Jeffrey lived in Milwaukee with eleven men
But they were in pieces because he dismembered them

What's that smell? Did something die?
The landlord thought that it was coming from outside

What's that smell? That rotten smell
It's Jeffrey Dahmer's apartment of hell...

A better question is why the Correction Department decided to put Dahmer in an isolated area with a racially motivated maniac armed with lifting weights. Nobody complained that Dahmer was virtually sentenced to a violent death outside the judicial system because Dahmer was a White boy who deserved to die.

Whoever made that call should have gone down as an accessory before the fact to murder.

Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was done in by his uncontrollable lust for human flesh, the man who whacked him in prison 20 years ago told The Post, revealing for the first time why the cannibal had to die.

Christopher Scarver — who fatally beat the serial killer and another inmate in 1994 — said he grew to despise Dahmer because he would fashion severed limbs out of prison food to taunt the other inmates.

He’d drizzle on packets of ketchup as blood.

It was very unnerving.

“He would put them in places where people would be,” Scarver, 45, recalled in a low, gravelly voice.

“He crossed the line with some people — prisoners, prison staff. Some people who are in prison are repentant — but he was not one of them.”

This seems to contradict other accounts, where prison ministers said that Dahmner found Jesus and was seeking redemption.
criminals are good at lying to the people that count.

and since snitching is bad, they rarely get caught.

A humane society doesn't tolerate monsters like Dahmer. Some rehab isn't meant to happen in this life.

This is the only life we have. The real problem is that we spend so much money locking up people who shouldn't be locked up to start with that we can't pay attention to the ones who might need help.

Well, if you believe that this life is the only life we have, then you should believe that it is completely paramount that we do everything to preserve it including killing off anyone who has taken away lives. If this is our only life, then fuck wasting one more second than is necessary with anyone who would take away lives. You have no logic, dude. You're just a bleeding heart yuppy who has been told what to think.

Well, if you believe that this life is the only life we have, then you should believe that it is completely paramount that we do everything to preserve it including killing off anyone who has taken away lives.

No, actually, I don't. Dahmner was in prison and he wasn't going to eat anyone else.

If this is our only life, then fuck wasting one more second than is necessary with anyone who would take away lives. You have no logic, dude. You're just a bleeding heart yuppy who has been told what to think.

Guy, Capital Punishment makes us no better than the savages you want to punish. Oh, yeah, and you always run the risk of executing the wrong guy.

We've released 153 people from Death Row because they didn't do it. That's fucking nuts.

Well, if you believe that this life is the only life we have, then you should believe that it is completely paramount that we do everything to preserve it including killing off anyone who has taken away lives.

No, actually, I don't. Dahmner was in prison and he wasn't going to eat anyone else.

Based on your belief that this life is it, I see no justification for wasting time and resources on a cannibal.

Based on your belief that this life is it, I see no justification for wasting time and resources on a cannibal.

I don't know, man. Cannibalism seems less wasteful than garden variety murder.

Being in your skin, I guess I can see how you figure that.

Again, are you some kind of retard without a sense of humor.

I made the apropos joke, and you come back with some butthurt. You lose the debate and go into a tizzy. :lol:

A better question is why the Correction Department decided to put Dahmer in an isolated area with a racially motivated maniac armed with lifting weights. Nobody complained that Dahmer was virtually sentenced to a violent death outside the judicial system because Dahmer was a White boy who deserved to die.

Anything beyond solitary confinement, and he was gonna die. I'd call it a failure of the system. But I'd also say that it was a failure that he was not properly sentenced to die in the first place.

Anything beyond solitary confinement, and he was gonna die. I'd call it a failure of the system. But I'd also say that it was a failure that he was not properly sentenced to die in the first place.

yes, how dare the state not satisfy your bloodlust.

at least Dahmner knew he was mentally ill.

Blood lust :lmao: The cheap stuff you come up with. By your own definition of what life is, there's no justification for keeping the cannibals around; none!

Forum List

Back