Police corruption & brutality is NOT a rampant problem imo

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
As many of you already know I am a product of the system. I have been to jail too many times to count. I have been to prison. I have run from cops. Sometimes I got away, sometimes I didn't. I have been beat down a couple times but it was never unprovoked. I have been maced, kicked, punched, elbowed and just about anything else you can think of. I have been locked in solitary confinement nude without the ability to even flush my own toilet because they wanted to monitor in case I had "contraband" hidden in my ass.

I AM NOT A BLACK MAN

All you stupid paranoid nuts need to get off of the cops are evil bullshit & you lefties need to stop making excuses for criminals.

As many of you already know I am a product of the system. I have been to jail too many times to count. I have been to prison. I have run from cops. Sometimes I got away, sometimes I didn't. I have been beat down a couple times but it was never unprovoked. I have been maced, kicked, punched, elbowed and just about anything else you can think of. I have been locked in solitary confinement nude without the ability to even flush my own toilet because they wanted to monitor in case I had "contraband" hidden in my ass.

I AM NOT A BLACK MAN

All you stupid paranoid nuts need to get off of the cops are evil bullshit & you lefties need to stop making excuses for criminals.
Everyone has a different story, yours just happens to be one out many thousands. FYI -- Not everyone that encounters "bad cops" are deserving of the treatment they get. There are innocent citizens that have been brutalized, murdered, raped, beaten, jailed, held, molested, and robbed by cops. The stories are well documented if you doubt they exists.

We have innocent citizens in our prisons and jails, and some of them have been beaten severely by cops. We have innocent citizens buried in our cemeteries due to trigger happy cops. Yes, in some cases, criminals deserve what they get, and rightfully so. Yes, some citizens bring police actions upon themselves, I'll be the first one to admit that. But, what we're seeing and hearing on the news almost every single day, is nothing less than police brutality, murder, and abuse of power and authority. What's on the news is not lies, fabrications, and made-up stories just to fill in air time on the networks. They are real, tragic, and sickening.

Cops should be arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for what they do, the same as you or I would be if we did what they do.

• Banned

I AM NOT A BLACK MAN

Everyone has a different story, yours just happens to be one out many thousands. FYI -- Not everyone that encounters "bad cops" are deserving of the treatment they get. There are innocent citizens that have been brutalized, murdered, raped, beaten, jailed, held, molested, and robbed by cops. The stories are well documented if you doubt they exists.

We have innocent citizens in our prisons and jails, and some of them have been beaten severely by cops. We have innocent citizens buried in our cemeteries due to trigger happy cops. Yes, in some cases, criminals deserve what they get, and rightfully so. Yes, some citizens bring police actions upon themselves, I'll be the first one to admit that. But, what we're seeing and hearing on the news almost every single day, is nothing less than police brutality, murder, and abuse of power and authority. What's on the news is not lies, fabrications, and made-up stories just to fill in air time on the networks. They are real, tragic, and sickening.

Cops should be arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for what they do, the same as you or I would be if we did what they do.
Are you familiar with the terms rampant or imo?

I AM NOT A BLACK MAN

Are you familiar with the terms rampant or imo?
Yes, I am. Why?

I have been maced, kicked, punched, elbowed and just about anything else you can think of. I have been locked in solitary confinement nude without the ability to even flush my own toilet because they wanted to monitor in case I had "contraband" hidden in my ass.

What did the final tab run you?

I AM NOT A BLACK MAN

Are you saying you are a professional criminal?

Your opinion is wrong

YOU, of all people would complain of cops abusing their authority and violating law based on their prejudices?

irony2.jpg

I have been maced, kicked, punched, elbowed and just about anything else you can think of. I have been locked in solitary confinement nude without the ability to even flush my own toilet because they wanted to monitor in case I had "contraband" hidden in my ass.

What did the final tab run you?
5 to 15 years & 10k in restitution

I AM NOT A BLACK MAN

At one time a failed professional criminal lol

I AM NOT A BLACK MAN

You were just a slow learner then...

I AM NOT A BLACK MAN

You were just a slow learner then...
Slow was an understatement

Forum List

Back