Why I don't care why you don't believe in God.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
...because I don't care.
And I think I can pretty much speak for 98% of the population...no one cares.
Only thing we wonder is why do atheist insist on telling everyone multiple times?
I don't believe there is a Big Foot...I have never made 30 threads telling why.

The ignorant pricks have decided they are the light they are the way and all must follow.

Christmas is an especially good season to amp up their liberal displays of intolerance. Those shitting on the holiday like nothing more than vandals to play to their agendas can go fuck themselves.

...because I don't care.
Only thing we wonder is why do atheist insist on telling everyone multiple times?

Merry Christmas iam.

...because I don't care.

Merry Christmas iam.

You to!

merry-christmas.jpg

Atheists spend exorbitant amounts of time talking about something they supposedly don't believe in. Strange

I was watching Deutche Welle this morning and it had a segment on what's goin on in Bavaria right now. Christmas out the wazzo! The whole region looks like a Christmas window display. Apparently they have no atheists gaining ground there, probably would tun them in ginger snaps if they started their shit.

Atheists spend exorbitant amounts of time talking about something they supposedly don't believe in. Strange

Exactly...I don't believe in several things other people believe in. But I do not consider it my "duty" to inform them repeatedly why I don't.

...because I don't care.
Because people who believe want to shove it in our faces all the time. Creationism as science, vehement protests against gay marriage and abortion..., religious wars we all get dragged into... So maybe just shut the fuck up with all the bullshit and stay out of everyone's faces and we'll quick laughing at you all.
And thanks for YOUR thread telling us why... Idiot.

...because I don't care.
Because people who believe want to shove it in our faces all the time. Creationism as science, vehement protests against gay marriage and abortion..., religious wars we all get dragged into... So maybe just shut the fuck up with all the bullshit and stay out of everyone's faces and we'll quick laughing at you all.

Abortion is morally fucking wrong regardless of the bible and goes against nature.

Bullshit.
Nobody is shoving anything in your face but yourself when you eat.

Funny how an atheist never knocked on my door with their pamphlets of salvation

And isn't proselytizing part of christianity?

IMO you should all mind your own fucking business

I'm Catholic, I've never knocked on doors, tried to convert anyone and pretty much mind my biz regarding religion....I can't say the same for atheists

I'm Catholic, I've never knocked on doors, tried to convert anyone and pretty much mind my biz regarding religion....I can't say the same for atheists

When has an atheist ever walked up to you in real life

Anonymous message boards don't count

Oh they have, I had an episode once where an old hag tried to tell our youngest God doesn't exist. Big mistake on the hag's part

And how many times has someone knocked on your door? And when they did....was you really offended? Or were you annoyed like the rest of us..but go one with the day?

And how many times has someone knocked on your door? And when they did....was you really offended? Or were you annoyed like the rest of us..but go one with the day?

PLenty in my lifetime

And yes I was annoyed

Unlike most of you idiots I am not easily offended I do however resent strange people coming to my home uninvited for any reason

So like I said if everyone just minded their own fucking business the world would be a better place

Yea those Damn Baptist, protestants, Methodist, Lutherans, Catholics millions and millions of them going door to door handling out pamphlets ...so fucking annoying .

Give me a vacuum cleaner saleswoman in a mini skirt any day over them. :)

Forum List

Back