Why I am voting for Obama again

If we mechanized our fields and orchards we wouldn't need illegals to work. But, if we mechanized, there would be no excuse for importing them.

To support the low skilled American workers, are you in favor of sealing the border?

no. I am in favor of imprisoning every business owner who hires illegal immigrants. Once you do that, you won't HAVE to seal any border, because the only reason they come here in the first place will have been eliminated. Why won't YOU support THAT?

Why are you afraid to seal the border? Even if you throw employers in jail, an open border allows criminals and terrorists to enter freely.

Why are you afraid to seal the border, is it because you'll sound like a conservative?

If the goal is to stop illegal immigrants from flooding the labor pool with cheap labor, building a wall is not the best or most cost effective way. Why are you so fixated on a wall and not on solving the root cause of the problem? The problem is not criminals or terrorists, it's cheap labor. "Terrorists and criminals" is a red herring. If terrorists entering America is really your issue, are you proposing that we build a giant wall all along our northern border as well, or do you think that terrorists can magically only enter from the south? And... do you think that terrorists do not know how to operate a boat??? :lol:

no. I am in favor of imprisoning every business owner who hires illegal immigrants. Once you do that, you won't HAVE to seal any border, because the only reason they come here in the first place will have been eliminated. Why won't YOU support THAT?

Why are you afraid to seal the border? Even if you throw employers in jail, an open border allows criminals and terrorists to enter freely.

Why are you afraid to seal the border, is it because you'll sound like a conservative?

If the goal is to stop illegal immigrants from flooding the labor pool with cheap labor, building a wall is not the best or most cost effective way. Why are you so fixated on a wall and not on solving the root cause of the problem? The problem is not criminals or terrorists, it's cheap labor. "Terrorists and criminals" is a red herring. If terrorists entering America is really your issue, are you proposing that we build a giant wall all along our northern border as well, or do you think that terrorists can magically only enter from the south? And... do you think that terrorists do not know how to operate a boat??? :lol:

I want to build a wall and make E-Verify mandatory.
No illegal can get a job if they can't get in the country.
How about we give a 10 year prison term to every illegal who uses a fake ID or stolen SS number?

So why are you afraid to seal the border?
Don't you want to help unskilled American workers?

How about we give a 10 year prison term to every illegal who uses a fake ID or stolen SS number?

HARSH!

How could an illegal alien VOTE if he can't have easy access to fake ID's?

where did you ever get the idea that I am AFRAID to seal the border? I just think it is a waste of money if stopping cheap labor is your goal. And I notice that you continue to give a free pass to employers and you completely avoid talking about our NORTHERN border which needs a wall to keep out terrorists every bit as the southern border does.

We KNOW that we'll never punish employers, even though that is a sure fire way to stop cheap labor, because big business funds GOP political campaigns, and republicans don't really WANT to deprive their meal tickets of the cheap labor that they devour as they maximize their profits... just like they'll never really pass anything substantive about gays or abortion for that matter... the GOP leadership just likes to talk all tough and macho about these issues to keep their gullible followers in line... oh... and since you're not a GOP leader, I guess that makes you one of their gullible followers, doesn't it? :lol:

where did you ever get the idea that I am AFRAID to seal the border? I just think it is a waste of money if stopping cheap labor is your goal. And I notice that you continue to give a free pass to employers and you completely avoid talking about our NORTHERN border which needs a wall to keep out terrorists every bit as the southern border does.

We KNOW that we'll never punish employers, even though that is a sure fire way to stop cheap labor, because big business funds GOP political campaigns, and republicans don't really WANT to deprive their meal tickets of the cheap labor that they devour as they maximize their profits... just like they'll never really pass anything substantive about gays or abortion for that matter... the GOP leadership just likes to talk all tough and macho about these issues to keep their gullible followers in line... oh... and since you're not a GOP leader, I guess that makes you one of their gullible followers, doesn't it? :lol:

where did you ever get the idea that I am AFRAID to seal the border?

From your refusal to say you support sealing the border.

Waste of money? Won't it stop criminals and terrorists too?
Free pass to employers? You must have missed my earlier post.
Yes, we should build a northern wall too.

Last edited:
of course I do. That doesn't change the fact that American businesses are hiring folks, and if American workers are not lining up to get those jobs at those wages, then they have no reason to bitch about some latino getting them. And if America were REALLY serious about this issue, all they would have to do is to put some real teeth into the laws about EMPLOYING illegal immigrants and throw the CEO's of Tyson and Perdue and other employers who hire them into jail, and then you'd see the flow of illegal immigrants from south of the border dry up fast. But NO... nobody has the stones to do THAT because the chamber of commerce doesn't WANT the flow of cheap labor to stop. If you want to make it stop, dry up the demand, and until you do, all the fences in the world will not keep them out. And doing THAT, instead of running around looking for the laborers and deporting them, would be a hell of a lot cheaper and more effective than the way we are approaching this today.

Ask yourself why we don't do that now. You know the answer.
The folks who bankroll the government machine don't want us to.

Why don't we do that now? Don't ask me, ask Obama, since he has the exclusive power to do that and has not done it during his almost 4 years in office.

The green card is an official card issued by the U.S. government to foreign nationals permitting them to work in the U.S. A green card is the difference between a legal worker and an illegal worker. Closing the borders to illegal entry is the first step. Then we can discuss how to handle those already here.

and as said, if the market for cheap labor dries up because employers and CEO's KNOW they will go to prison for hiring them, you wouldn't need to worry about the borders. The illegal immigrants would stop coming and those that were here already would return. The reason we don't do that is because American business interests do NOT want the pool of cheap labor to dry up.

On edit: Why doesn't Obama require employers to use the e-verify system? E-Verify allows businessmen to consult databases of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to check whether job applicants have the legal authorization to be hired.

Could it be that the Unions and Latinos don't want it to be a federal mandate? Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee have e-verify obligatory in their states. There are a lot of chicken processing plants located in these states.

I guess you missed the above edit to my post. Then again, you probably don't have a reasonable answer.

The Obama Justice Department is responsible for the prosecution of CEO's for violating US immigration law. Eric Holder has been too busy selling guns to Mexican drug cartels, suing several US States on behalf of the Mexican government and blocking the incorporation of e-verify to get around to doing that.

Only a fool would want four more years of this gross malfeasance.

Thinking that the wall is an ineffective means of stopping cheap labor does not mean that I am AFRAID of it. Is english your second language?

So... you think we should build the great wall of America stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the north, and from the Pacific to the Gulf of Mexico in the south to keep terrorists and criminals out of America when they can fly into any airport, and then can certainly board any seaworthy small craft on either the southern or northern side of our border and just cruise into our waters and come ashore at any point?

are you fucking crazy?

Why don't we do that now? Don't ask me, ask Obama, since he has the exclusive power to do that and has not done it during his almost 4 years in office.

The green card is an official card issued by the U.S. government to foreign nationals permitting them to work in the U.S. A green card is the difference between a legal worker and an illegal worker. Closing the borders to illegal entry is the first step. Then we can discuss how to handle those already here.

and as said, if the market for cheap labor dries up because employers and CEO's KNOW they will go to prison for hiring them, you wouldn't need to worry about the borders. The illegal immigrants would stop coming and those that were here already would return. The reason we don't do that is because American business interests do NOT want the pool of cheap labor to dry up.

On edit: Why doesn't Obama require employers to use the e-verify system? E-Verify allows businessmen to consult databases of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to check whether job applicants have the legal authorization to be hired.

Could it be that the Unions and Latinos don't want it to be a federal mandate? Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee have e-verify obligatory in their states. There are a lot of chicken processing plants located in these states.

I guess you missed the above edit to my post. Then again, you probably don't have a reasonable answer.

The Obama Justice Department is responsible for the prosecution of CEO's for violating US immigration law. Eric Holder has been too busy selling guns to Mexican drug cartels, suing several US States on behalf of the Mexican government and blocking the incorporation of e-verify to get around to doing that.

do you really NOT know why the government has NOT gone after employers of illegal immigrants?

call me a fool? sticks and stones.... you know the rest. :lol: looks like the latest polls show that Obama's lead is growing... my guess is that most of those folks who are still supporting him would laugh at you just like I am.

expat is voting for The ONE again because 4 years of nearly unrelenting fail is not enough for some libs.

no. because I cannot imagine R&R at the helm... because I cannot imagine the SCOTUS picks Mittens would make, if for no other reason.

Hey, fat fuck... did you read the OP. I laid out my reasons fairly succinctly, if you can't fucking read.... maybe you shouldn't enter into discussions like this.

What are you talking about Republicans for? They only control the House and have NOTHING to do with the Justice Department or Homeland Security. Protecting our borders is the responsibility of the Executive branch, and arresting CEO's is the job of the Obama Justice Department.

Are you really that stupid or is it your blind partisan adoration of the dear leader?

do you really NOT know why the government has NOT gone after employers of illegal immigrants?

call me a fool? sticks and stones.... you know the rest. :lol: looks like the latest polls show that Obama's lead is growing... my guess is that most of those folks who are still supporting him would laugh at you just like I am.

No, I really don't know why the Obama Justice Department hasn't gone after employers of illegal immigrants. Why don't you explain it to me, and keep in mind the Republicans only control the House of Representatives and can't arrest anyone.

Jimmy Carter was leading Ronald Reagan by 4 points in September of '80. We all know how that turned out.

I am suggesting that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. If the republicans want to get all outraged about Obama suddenly running up the debt, it would be a bit more plausible if they ever had a GOP president that DIDN'T run up the debt. Or is that concept too complex for ya?

It is a matter of proportion. Bush took 8 years to increase the National Debt from 5.7 T to 10.6T. Obama managed to increase it from 10.6 T to over 16T in 3yrs, 9 months.

Since 1964, the U.S. debt had accelerated fastest under President Ronald Reagan, at an annualized growth rate of 14.18% -- a record held until Jan. 20, 2009. Following the inauguration of President Obama, the national debt has grown at an annualized rate of 15.21%.

Is proportion too complex for you?

On edit:
GW Bush had a compounded Annual Growth Rate: 8.03%

OK. I think I have it. If you are a republican president and you grow the debt at 14% a year, you are a demigod and we name airports after you and folks actually talk about adding your face to Mount Rushmore. If you are a democrat, and you grow the debt at 15% a year, you are the worst president ever. DId I get that right?

Reagan inherited a far worse economy than Obama and had a nuclear USSR to defeat without firing a shot. Why not compare Bush and Obama and see that Obama has more than doubled down on Bush's overspending.

Obama had a compounded Annual Growth Rate of 15.21%

National Debt by President: LBJ to Obama - TheStreet

Last edited:
It is a matter of proportion. Bush took 8 years to increase the National Debt from 5.7 T to 10.6T. Obama managed to increase it from 10.6 T to over 16T in 3yrs, 9 months.

Since 1964, the U.S. debt had accelerated fastest under President Ronald Reagan, at an annualized growth rate of 14.18% -- a record held until Jan. 20, 2009. Following the inauguration of President Obama, the national debt has grown at an annualized rate of 15.21%.

Is proportion too complex for you?

On edit:

OK. I think I have it. If you are a republican president and you grow the debt at 14% a year, you are a demigod and we name airports after you and folks actually talk about adding your face to Mount Rushmore. If you are a democrat, and you grow the debt at 15% a year, you are the worst president ever. DId I get that right?

Reagan inherited a far worse economy than Obama and had a nuclear USSR to defeat without firing a shot. Why not compare Bush and Obama and see that Obama has more than doubled down on Bush's overspending.

Obama had a compounded Annual Growth Rate of 15.21%

National Debt by President: LBJ to Obama - TheStreet

what? Reagan inherited a far worse economy than Obama? what planet were you living on in 2008? Better yet, were you even alive in 1980?

I think using your own data to compare presidents is completely reasonable. Reagan at 14%... a demigod. Obama at 15%... worst president ever?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No, I really don't know why the Obama Justice Department hasn't gone after employers of illegal immigrants. Why don't you explain it to me, and keep in mind the Republicans only control the House of Representatives and can't arrest anyone.

Jimmy Carter was leading Ronald Reagan by 4 points in September of '80. We all know how that turned out.

I was under the impression that the current law does not allow for hard time incarceration for business owners who employ illegal immigrants.

and keep in mind that the republicans have more than 40 senators... you do know what that means, don't you? Do they still teach you about filibusters in high school civics class? The reason the current law does NOT allow for hard time in a federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison for CEO's of companies that hire illegal immigrants is that they OWN all of Washington for the most part, and one party in total.

and Mittens is no Ron "the demigod" Reagan.

Last edited:

Thinking that the wall is an ineffective means of stopping cheap labor does not mean that I am AFRAID of it. Is english your second language?

So... you think we should build the great wall of America stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the north, and from the Pacific to the Gulf of Mexico in the south to keep terrorists and criminals out of America when they can fly into any airport, and then can certainly board any seaworthy small craft on either the southern or northern side of our border and just cruise into our waters and come ashore at any point?

are you fucking crazy?

So... you think we should build the great wall of America stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the north, and from the Pacific to the Gulf of Mexico

Yes, because I have a problem when 20 million or more illegals just stroll into America.

expat is voting for The ONE again because 4 years of nearly unrelenting fail is not enough for some libs.

no. because I cannot imagine R&R at the helm... because I cannot imagine the SCOTUS picks Mittens would make, if for no other reason.

Hey, fat fuck... did you read the OP. I laid out my reasons fairly succinctly, if you can't fucking read.... maybe you shouldn't enter into discussions like this.

What a douchebag...
Liberalism SUCKS. It is horrible for the country.
Liberalism is a FAILURE of ideas.

I was under the impression that the current law does not allow for hard time incarceration for business owners who employ illegal immigrants.

and keep in mind that the republicans have more than 40 senators... you do know what that means, don't you? Do they still teach you about filibusters in high school civics class? The reason the current law does NOT allow for hard time in a federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison for CEO's of companies that hire illegal immigrants is that they OWN all of Washington for the most part, and one party in total.

and Mittens is no Ron "the demigod" Reagan.
Where you get this shit from is a mystery.

Forum List

Back