Why haven't the conservatives in Congress cut short their vacation to deal with Iraq?

Will you PULEEEZ stop posting stuff like this!!! It is impossible for the Obamabots to disclaim.

What's "Impossible" to disclaim.

It was an "esoteric" argument. The President was pointing out that the life he was about to embark on, filters into every aspect on a President's being. Into his/her vacations, family, sleep..everything. A president gives up privacy. The President lives in a fishbowl.

Why it's so hard to understand, is beyond me.

well of course it is beyond you, being an atheist muslime lover with a single digit IQ, you probably need help putting on your sandals in the morning !! :lmao:

:fu:

Says something about you when you can't even string together a coherent thought.

"Atheist muslime"?

You understand that's an oxymoron? Two things that oppose each other?

Boy? Are you drinking again in the morning?

Son...that hooch is no good for you.

Take it down a notch.

Sheesh..kids today.

Oh..and here's another helpful hint. Make sure to drop your drawers when you take a shit.

That Ted Nugent thing wasn't cool.

:D

If you don't watch them or speak English..you might have a point.
But of course, they are on record.
It doesn't matter how much you pretend otherwise - you and I both know that those video clips do not support your claims.
The verbiage is on the video.
It's not even at all different then what I posted.
I have no idea why you continue this line of posting.
You are completely and utterly wrong.
If that's the case, then you should have no issue posting the text that proves the claims you made.
G'head. I'll wait.

Congress has no control over war??? I see, next...

The Patriot Act, and attendent legislation, greatly increased Presidential power; panic legilation is rarely good law. After 9/11, Bush decided to invade Iraq, without any link to the attack, and ignoring al Qaeda funding & resorces. We are left with the remains:

Rumsfeld dismissed National Security Agency (NSA) intercept data available by midday of the 11th that pointed to al-Qaeda's culpability, and by mid-afternoon ordered the Pentagon to prepare plans for attacking Iraq.[44] According to aides who were with him in the National Military Command Center on that day, Rumsfeld asked for: "best info fast. Judge whether good enough hit Saddam Hussein at same time. Not only Osama bin Laden."[45] A memo written by Rumsfeld in November 2001 considers an Iraq war.[46] The rationale for invading Iraq as a response to 9/11 has been widely questioned, as there was no cooperation between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda.[47]

Idiot... We went into Afghanistan first... And Leftist Media from Salon to ABCNews were making the case that Saddam was likely involved as they questioned the Haste in which we went into Afghanistan.

We not only didn't rush into Iraq we waited from the Mid October of 2002 to the to Mid March of 2003 after the Authorization for Force AGAINST IRAQ was Voted for by both Republicans and DemocRATS.

We literally waited almost half a year after Bush was OK'd... No Rush at all.

And it has continued to be Funded by both until... Today.

Dishonest and or Ignorant... Either way, Fuck you.

:)

peace...

*COUGH*

:)

peace...

So, if you can't get YOUR candidates to accept the limitations of public funding, why should anyone else accept the limitations of public funding?

I'm saying that Congress should make it the law.

Until then, no one is going to purposely handicap themselves. If he had, you'd be saying he doesn't have the common sense to be POTUS.

No, I didn't say that about any President who came before him that used the public funding. If you don't think it's significant that he is the FIRST since the law went into effect that refused to participate, then you are too far gone down the partisan slide to take seriously.

It doesn't matter how much you pretend otherwise - you and I both know that those video clips do not support your claims.
The verbiage is on the video.
It's not even at all different then what I posted.
I have no idea why you continue this line of posting.
You are completely and utterly wrong.
If that's the case, then you should have no issue posting the text that proves the claims you made.
G'head. I'll wait.

Text?

Are you freakin insane?

What? Now you are going to "believe" a second hand source over a first hand source? The horse's mouth, so to speak?

Seriously?

You folks are really something else..I am not playing these "link" games with you.

It's idiocy.

Why haven't the conservatives in Congress cut short their vacation to deal with Iraq?
Conservatives in Congress have no desire to address important issues concerning America while in session.

I disagree.

Conservatives in Congress are not Conservatives at all. They are mostly Corporate puppets there to ensure massive amounts of profits for Corporations rich enough to own them. Today, it's turning into profit over humanity and this WILL change. .

Forum List

Back