Why Have The Muslim "Grooming Gangs" Been Tolerated For So Long?

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
A troubling thought has been squeezing its way into my mind more and more assertively ever since hearing the first vague murmers about so-called Muslim "grooming gangs" operating in England.

For the benefit of those who might not yet know what "grooming" is, it is the practice of seductively enticing children, mainly girls, some as young as nine, into using addictive drugs, kidnapping them and pimping them to paedophiles. While it is difficult for the ordinary mind to conceive of such an evil practice it nonetheless exists and has been going on for quite some time in Merry Old England -- and its practitioners are all, or nearly all, Muslims. Mainly Pakistani.

The thought I've been having is troubling because it revisits the disturbing feelings invoked years ago when I learned that dozens, even hundreds of Catholic priests had been uncovered as practicing paedophiles. Although I am a confirmed Catholic and I, along with my older brother, attended Catholic grade school and academy, I've been an atheist since my early teens. The only reason I went through all the motions, i.e., Confession, etc., was to appease our mother who was devoutly Catholic.

Although we never heard of or had the slightest cause to believe that any Priest or Brother in our school or church (St. Francis) was ever involved in or accused of any deviant sexual conduct, the very idea that Catholic priests, the epitome of moral purity, could engage in such betrayal of the Faith was extremely disturbing. As is the idea that paedophiles inhabiting high levels in British government could be the reason why these grooming gangs have managed to operate for so long with virtual impunity.

While I'm not suggesting that is true it is something to think about. As was the first notion that hundreds of Catholic priests were fucking their altar boys.

Troubling thoughts.

the very idea that Catholic priests, the epitome of moral purity, could engage in such betrayal of the Faith was extremely disturbing. As is the idea that paedophiles inhabiting high levels in British government could be the reason why these grooming gangs have managed to operate for so long with virtual impunity.
I'm not Catholic (or Protestant), but this is an abomination in the eyes of God (the Christian God). These "Christians" are NOT Christian. They will face their judge soon enough.

Americans scoff, but this goes on in our government too. I KNOW this because I KNOW human nature and how power corrupts.

As for England, there are Muslims, who think nothing of girls and women. They are property, and a resource to be used and abused. And there are liberals with a total grip on the country. They get away with it because white liberals would rather sacrifice young white girls to Allah than be called "racist."

Liberals deserve to live under the thumb of Allah. The children and the rest of the country should not have to pay for their sins.

Last edited:
A troubling thought has been squeezing its way into my mind more and more assertively ever since hearing the first vague murmers about so-called Muslim "grooming gangs" operating in England.

For the benefit of those who might not yet know what "grooming" is, it is the practice of seductively enticing children, mainly girls, some as young as nine, into using addictive drugs, kidnapping them and pimping them to paedophiles. While it is difficult for the ordinary mind to conceive of such an evil practice it nonetheless exists and has been going on for quite some time in Merry Old England -- and its practitioners are all, or nearly all, Muslims. Mainly Pakistani.

The thought I've been having is troubling because it revisits the disturbing feelings invoked years ago when I learned that dozens, even hundreds of Catholic priests had been uncovered as practicing paedophiles. Although I am a confirmed Catholic and I, along with my older brother, attended Catholic grade school and academy, I've been an atheist since my early teens. The only reason I went through all the motions, i.e., Confession, etc., was to appease our mother who was devoutly Catholic.

Although we never heard of or had the slightest cause to believe that any Priest or Brother in our school or church (St. Francis) was ever involved in or accused of any deviant sexual conduct, the very idea that Catholic priests, the epitome of moral purity, could engage in such betrayal of the Faith was extremely disturbing. As is the idea that paedophiles inhabiting high levels in British government could be the reason why these grooming gangs have managed to operate for so long with virtual impunity.

While I'm not suggesting that is true it is something to think about. As was the first notion that hundreds of Catholic priests were fucking their altar boys.

Troubling thoughts.
Why are you upset about the Muslim grooming gangs, but tolerating the ones that have existed in England for far longer? Everybody else opposes both.

I think it has more to do with the morbid fear of being called racist for opposing the revolting mindset responsible.

Troubling thoughts.
Because the left capitulated to Islam long ago. Orlando validated that for me.

Troubling thoughts.
The Muslim gangs are being tolerated as the ultimate goal is to eventually implement the New World Order of a One World Government and a single religion to dominate them all and that religion's law allows for adult males to marry young underage girls, even as young as one year of age, consummating full-on intercourse by the age of nine years. Only revolution will end this.

Mostly the fact that religion is given special rights. Can you imagine if this was a group of homosexuals? The cops would be kicking down the goddamn door and throwing them away for life over this.

Troubling thoughts.
The Muslim gangs are being tolerated as the ultimate goal is to eventually implement the New World Order of a One World Government and a single religion to dominate them all and that religion's law allows for adult males to marry young underage girls, even as young as one year of age, consummating full-on intercourse by the age of nine years. Only revolution will end this.

Of course. The Muslims emigrated to France to escape their third world hellhole and brought their 7th century Sharia Law with them. They practice that bullshit today.

Islam isn't a religion. Its a death cult where they worship a prophet who was nothing more that a pedophile.

If the Govt. of France had a working brain cell they would boot every Muslim out of France.

Why are you upset about the Muslim grooming gangs, but tolerating the ones that have existed in England for far longer? Everybody else opposes both.

Show us a thread where the subject was white rape gangs and posters attacked anybody who opposed them, tried to deny them, tried to minimize them and tried to normalize them though comparisons to non white rape gangs.

You know, like you extreme leftists do whenever it is Muslim in order to defend the cultural practice.

Show us a thread where the subject was white rape gangs and posters attacked anybody who opposed them, tried to deny them, tried to minimize them and tried to normalize them though comparisons to non white rape gangs.

You know, like you extreme leftists do whenever it is Muslim in order to defend the cultural practice.
^ :cuckoo:

Troubling thoughts.

Of course. The Muslims emigrated to France to escape their third world hellhole and brought their 7th century Sharia Law with them. They practice that bullshit today.

Islam isn't a religion. Its a death cult where they worship a prophet who was nothing more that a pedophile.

If the Govt. of France had a working brain cell they would boot every Muslim out of France.

And this is an example of that ignorance and bigotry.

I think it has more to do with the morbid fear of being called racist for opposing the revolting mindset responsible.
Wrong.

Those who harbor hatred and fear of Muslims have no problem exhibiting their ignorance and bigotry.

Oh anyone one with a working brain cell should dislike the Muslims.

As for fearing them. Not hardly.

They just need to stay in their own countries and practice their 7th century Sharia Law bullshit there instead of here.

Troubling thoughts.

And this is an example of that ignorance and bigotry.

Why don't you try telling that to the dead in Paris, the three thousand who died on 9/11 and the victims around the world. I'm sure they would agree with your bullshit statement.

Its more of an example of knowing your enemy. Oh and make no mistake, Muslims are the enemy.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Those who harbor hatred and fear of Muslims have no problem exhibiting their ignorance and bigotry.

They just need to stay in their own countries and practice their 7th century Sharia Law bullshit there instead of here.

Those who oppose them do not fear them.

Those who fear them are cowards like Clayton, who is quite happy to support their rape of children by calling people racist for rejecting the rapes.

Of, course, we know who the real racists are here. Why else would support the rape of little British children through these scurrilous accusations ?

What are you talking about?

If you're saying White "grooming gangs," i.e. gangs of White men who drug, kidnap, gang-rape, then pimp children to paedophiles, have been operating in England long before these Muslim gangs have, I can tell you this is the first I've ever heard it suggested. Can you offer any supportive reports of what you're saying?

The first and only time I've seen or heard mention of these "grooming gangs" was in a YouTube video presented by Tommy Robinson about a year ago.

Your suggestion that I have known about but have deliberately ignored the existence of White "grooming gangs" because of racist concerns is something I would expect from a nitwit whose social education took place in a ghetto hallway.

Wrong.

Those who oppose them do not fear them.

Those who fear them are cowards like Clayton, who is quite happy to support their rape of children by calling people racist for rejecting the rapes.

Of, course, we know who the real racists are here. Why else would support the rape of little British children through these scurrilous accusations ?

You seem to confuse calling you and your ilk on things you say with supporting child rape.

If a person disagree's with your arguments, fantasies and prejudices, that does not mean they support child rape. Try to be honest for a change instead of accusing all your opponents of supporting abhorant acts like child rape.

Forum List

Back