Why Hasn't This Fox Host Been Fired Yet??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"There hasn’t been a ton of pushback from Trumpists against the Jan. 6 committee hearings, at least not beyond some vague denunciations. There’s so much damning — and even embarrassing — evidence that there’s not much concrete for them to say. The main plan seems to be to ignore it, which is what Fox News mostly did at first. But after the fourth hearing on Tuesday, even the right-leaning network had to admit it really doesn’t make their once-favorite president look good."

WTF Neil?? No, you are not supposed to say "This makes Trump look awful" -- you are not supposed to even acknowledge the whole thing....and if you do, just say its fake news and talk bout the fact Biden raped his own son and daughter and made them addicted to drugs....why is this not a story that Fox leads with every single day? Who cares about "Fake electors" -- to the extent any of that is remotely illegal; just say Trump didn't know about it....blame it on the Deep State; claim Obama did it too -- or just say "but what about her emails" 20 times until it goes away...This isn't the first time that Neil has gone off script.....how he still has a job is beyond me...if he wants to trash the only true president; he should go to MSNBC instead....

"There hasn’t been a ton of pushback from Trumpists against the Jan. 6 committee hearings, at least not beyond some vague denunciations. There’s so much damning — and even embarrassing — evidence that there’s not much concrete for them to say. The main plan seems to be to ignore it, which is what Fox News mostly did at first. But after the fourth hearing on Tuesday, even the right-leaning network had to admit it really doesn’t make their once-favorite president look good."

WTF Neil?? No, you are not supposed to say "This makes Trump look awful" -- you are not supposed to even acknowledge the whole thing....and if you do, just say its fake news and talk bout the fact Biden raped his own son and daughter and made them addicted to drugs....why is this not a story that Fox leads with every single day? Who cares about "Fake electors" -- to the extent any of that is remotely illegal; just say Trump didn't know about it....blame it on the Deep State; claim Obama did it too -- or just say "but what about her emails" 20 times until it goes away...This isn't the first time that Neil has gone off script.....how he still has a job is beyond me...if he wants to trash the only true president; he should go to MSNBC instead....

LOL

LOL
LOLz...

LOLz...

LOLOL......Your link...Hope the Roe decision comes out today. I hope DC is ripped to fucking shreds...LOLOL,

You got him now....lololol..We need cross examination at these bogus bogus hearings. I hope gas and inflation skyrocket as these hearings proceed

LOLOL......Your link...Hope the Roe decision comes out today. I hope DC is ripped to fucking shreds...LOLOL,

You got him now....lololol..We need cross examination at these bogus bogus hearings. I hope gas and inflation skyrocket as these hearings proceed
Isn't it pathetic to suck a grown man's dick only because you think it pisses off someone else??

How pathetic of an existence that must be...but you do you boo...

I doubt he's a true conservative
Why?

He supports all of the usual "conservative policies" -- like austerity cuts on the middle class and poor while lavishing luxuries on the rich

I am sure he loves deregulating financial markets to help bring about the next economic collapse - like Conservatives always do...

It seems today, Trumpers judge Conservatism by how much a person caters to Trump's fragile ego...that's kinda sad really....

Because the only complaints about him I am seeing is "he criticized Trump"

Why?

He supports all of the usual "conservative policies" -- like austerity cuts on the middle class and poor while lavishing luxuries on the rich

I am sure he loves deregulating financial markets to help bring about the next economic collapse - like Conservatives always do...

It seems today, Trumpers judge Conservatism by how much a person caters to Trump's fragile ego...that's kinda sad really....

Because the only complaints about him I am seeing is "he criticized Trump"
democrats cant seem to get trump off their tiny heads...smoke another bowl, maybe that will help you recall the old senile stumblebum that is president....not trump

Only TRUE conservatives bow down to Trump.
Trump is not really a conservative. He just hijacked the Republican Party and rode it to victory over Hillary. The reason he was able to do that is the Republican Party was basically useless and was trying to be Democrat Lite just like Miller Lite or Bud Lite — watered down. The Republicans kept running RINOs for President, McCain and Romney.

The Republicans should win both Houses in Congress after the Midterms, but knowing the Republicans they will figure out some way to lose seats in the Senate.

Sometimes I honestly feel the Republicans do not want to be the majority Party. It is much easier and more fun to just sit back and bitch and you still get to ride the Congressional Gravy Train.

Trump is not really a conservative. He just hijacked the Republican Party and rode it to victory over Hillary. The reason he was able to do that is the Republican Party was basically useless and was trying to be Democrat Lite just like Miller Lite or Bud Lite — watered down. The Republicans kept running RINOs for President, McCain and Romney.

The Republicans should win both Houses in Congress after the Midterms, but knowing the Republicans they will figure out some way to lose seats in the Senate.

Sometimes I honestly feel the Republicans do not want to be the majority Party. It is much easier and more fun to just sit back and bitch and you still get to ride the Congressional Gravy Train.
So you first say Trump isn't a conservative -- which makes him a "RINO" -- and then you complain about how Republicans kept running RINOS in the previous elections.....why is it so easy for "non Conservatives" to gain cult worship from so-called Conserative voters?

How long before you folks start claiming Ron DeSantis isn't really a Conservative

So you first say Trump isn't a conservative -- which makes him a "RINO" -- and then you complain about how Republicans kept running RINOS in the previous elections.....why is it so easy for "non Conservatives" to gain cult worship from so-called Conserative voters?

How long before you folks start claiming Ron DeSantis isn't really a Conservative
I should have added that Trump is no Democrat either. The difference with Trump is that he is his own man and neither Party owns him. That’s why so many in both Parties despise Trump.

If we would have elected either McCain or Romney we would have a new assault weapons ban to live with. Even Bush the Younger supported the Clinton Assault Weapons Ban.

No new Assault Weapons Ban passed under Trump. Trump opposed that legislation unlike true RINOs.

Trump also was not fond of unnecessary wars unlike many politicians in both Parties. Once again that hurt his popularity with both Parties and they love keeping the military industrial complex busy.

On DeSantis, he appears to be quite independent too. He definitely is for gun rights as he is trying to get unlicensed carry passed in Florida So he is no RINO. However he went his own way during the COVID pandemic and Florida survived that mess better than most states.

Forum List

Back