Why hasn't the Confederate flag been banned yet?

It's protected under the first amendment (something the left hates when it doesn't support their views).

Isn't that Confedarate flag supporting racism, white supremecy and another completely different state ?

I do not think so. Secession of southern states was a movement in the mid 19th century over many issues---
one of which was slavery which ----at that time----was a phenomenon acceptable to a whole bunch of
people. It is still legal in Mauritania. Decent people in the USA have fully rejected it. Is the flag of
Mauritania illegal in the USA? Is the Union Jack illegal in the USA-----some Irish people see it as the flag
of oppressors

01-confederate-flag-facts.jpg

Isn't that Confedarate flag supporting racism, white supremecy and another completely different state ?

I do not think so. Secession of southern states was a movement in the mid 19th century over many issues---
one of which was slavery which ----at that time----was a phenomenon acceptable to a whole bunch of
people. It is still legal in Mauritania. Decent people in the USA have fully rejected it. Is the flag of
Mauritania illegal in the USA? Is the Union Jack illegal in the USA-----some Irish people see it as the flag
of oppressors

Slavery is not legal in Mauritania. Or anywhere else.

^^^^^^^
innocuous looking thing

Red is so loud though. :uhh:

I love the color red------and am especially fond of the combination ----red and blue

of course, it is all a matter of individual taste

It is, yup. If you like Chinese or fast food restaurants it's something you have to deal with.

Personally I see all flags as mindless mob mentality fetishism. But some are more tasteful than others.

Because of that pesky Liberal First Amendment. But don't worry --- that's under review.

So sad you equate Liberal in the sense it was used when the 1st Amendment was written and the bastardized version of it Leftists have created.

The leftists meaning of "under review" means if we don't like it, no one should be able to do it. I thought you lefties claimed to be for freedom. I guess that only applies when someone is exercising it in a manner in which you approve.

I fly several flags of the Confederacy. Interested is trying to take them down?

Because of that pesky Liberal First Amendment. But don't worry --- that's under review.

So sad you equate Liberal in the sense it was used when the 1st Amendment was written and the bastardized version of it Leftists have created.

The leftists meaning of "under review" means if we don't like it, no one should be able to do it. I thought you lefties claimed to be for freedom. I guess that only applies when someone is exercising it in a manner in which you approve.

No. I don't believe in fetishes and idolatry. That shit is for losers.

I use the original-and-still-standing definition of "Liberal". Interested in trying to take it down?

Because too many Americans think that tearing down monuments and banning flags CAN'T ERASE OUR HISTORY.................

So............to those who are so offended by it.

:fu:

No. I don't believe in fetishes and idolatry. That shit is for losers.

I use the original-and-still-standing definition of "Liberal". Interested in trying to take it down?

The modern day use of Liberal isn't anywhere close to the original.

Interested in trying to take my flags down? Do you have the guts big mouth? I've heard more times than I can count that those flags shouldn't be able to fly yet I've had no one attempt to do so. I'll fly it in the middle of the public street where you live and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Of course technically what is being discussed isn't actually the confederate flag, it's the battle flag of the army of northern virginia. Not that it matters at this point.

Your inability to understand basic political science is your problem, not mine.

The lame excuse that "everybody does it" is always amusing --- if 'everybody' stabbed their own left eye out, would you grab an ice pick?

Interested in trying to take my flags down? Do you have the guts big mouth? I've heard more times than I can count that those flags shouldn't be able to fly yet I've had no one attempt to do so. I'll fly it in the middle of the public street where you live and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

I don't give a flying flag what you do. That's your bidness. I already posted that, last week. Go lurn to reed.

The lame excuse that "everybody does it" is always amusing --- if 'everybody' stabbed their own left eye out, would you grab an ice pick?

I don't give a flying flag what you do. That's your bidness. I already posted that, last week. Go lurn to reed.

Your inability to see the difference between the Liberal you are and the Liberals that wrote the Constitution is your problem.

What it amounts to is you know you can't do anything about it so you act like you don't care. Your kind are easy to see through.

Your inability to see the difference between the Liberal you are and the Liberals that wrote the Constitution is your problem.

What it amounts to is you know you can't do anything about it so you act like you don't care. Your kind are easy to see through.

Then it's funny you can't find any evidence thereof and actually think you can make up an alt-reality, despite my already having taken a position opposite that of your ignant self-delusion.

:lalala:

Forum List

Back