Why hasn't the Confederate flag been banned yet?

The modern day use of Liberal isn't anywhere close to the original.

Your inability to understand basic political science is your problem, not mine.

The lame excuse that "everybody does it" is always amusing --- if 'everybody' stabbed their own left eye out, would you grab an ice pick?

Interested in trying to take my flags down? Do you have the guts big mouth? I've heard more times than I can count that those flags shouldn't be able to fly yet I've had no one attempt to do so. I'll fly it in the middle of the public street where you live and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

I don't give a flying flag what you do. That's your bidness. I already posted that, last week. Go lurn to reed.

Your inability to see the difference between the Liberal you are and the Liberals that wrote the Constitution is your problem.

What it amounts to is you know you can't do anything about it so you act like you don't care. Your kind are easy to see through.

Then it's funny you can't find any evidence thereof and actually think you can make up an alt-reality, despite my already having taken a position opposite that of your ignant self-delusion.

:lalala:

What you believe is the opposite of what the founders believed and wrote into the Constitution. That you claim to be what they were proves you haven't a clue. I can look at what you believe and compare. It's that easy. They don't match with the beliefs of the founders.

Not my fault you make excuses of not wanting to when it means you can't and know it. Don't feel bad. You have plenty of company using the same excuse.

The lame excuse that "everybody does it" is always amusing --- if 'everybody' stabbed their own left eye out, would you grab an ice pick?

Interested in trying to take my flags down? Do you have the guts big mouth? I've heard more times than I can count that those flags shouldn't be able to fly yet I've had no one attempt to do so. I'll fly it in the middle of the public street where you live and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

I don't give a flying flag what you do. That's your bidness. I already posted that, last week. Go lurn to reed.

Your inability to see the difference between the Liberal you are and the Liberals that wrote the Constitution is your problem.

What it amounts to is you know you can't do anything about it so you act like you don't care. Your kind are easy to see through.

Then it's funny you can't find any evidence thereof and actually think you can make up an alt-reality, despite my already having taken a position opposite that of your ignant self-delusion.

What you believe is the opposite of what the founders believed and wrote into the Constitution. That you claim to be what they were proves you haven't a clue. I can look at what you believe and compare. It's that easy. They don't match with the beliefs of the founders.

Not my fault you make excuses of not wanting to when it means you can't and know it. Don't feel bad. You have plenty of company using the same excuse.

And yet ----- you STILL can't demonstrate it.
Which is what the fuck I just said..... while you were going :lalala:

Yet you can't demonstrate how they're the same, as you claim they are.

Can you do it or am I supposed to take your word for it? You're asking me to disprove something you're never provided. No wonder you guys lost 1000 seats to Republicans while Obama was President. The only ones that believe you are you and you're not a credible source.

Yet you can't demonstrate how they're the same, as you claim they are.

Can you do it or am I supposed to take your word for it? You're asking me to disprove something you're never provided.

No, I'm ordering you to demonstrate your assertion. And you can't do it, because it's bullshit.

No wonder you guys lost 1000 seats to Republicans while Obama was President. The only ones that believe you are you and you're not a credible source.

Independents did not "lose 1000 seats". Actually we gained a few. As far as "credible sources" --- which one of us is making ass-ertions he can't back up?

Liberal as defined in the 1700's meant almost the same as Anarchist (no government control). Liberal now means using government to liberally enforce the acceptance of THEIR social aberrations.

Liberal as defined in the 1700's meant almost the same as Anarchist (no government control). Liberal now means using government to liberally enforce the acceptance of THEIR social aberrations.

Liberal has never meant "anarchist". If the political spectrum may be envisioned as a football field with one side moving the ball to the right and the other to the left, the Liberal is the referee. The ref throws no passes and makes no tackles; he simple ensures that the game is fair for all. As long as nobody goes against the rules to excess, the left and right make whatever progress they can make.

Isn't that Confedarate flag supporting racism, white supremecy and another completely different state ?

Can't ban it- and shouldn't ban it.

Shouldn't honor it either.

I don't have a problem with anyone displaying the Stars and Bars of the real Confederate Flag. That flag means quite a lot and actually had some good points. As long as you display it on private property and not government sponsored areas.

The same can almost be said about the Stars and Bars that many think is the Confederate Flag. It's not. It's the very flag that Lee flew over his army of the Northern Virginian Forces. It's a battle flag. Lee surrendered the real Confederate Flag and not the Battle Flag. The Battle Flag means that the war is still on. The South ain't never going to "Rise Again". The South was slowly integrated into the United States of America. But we have too many still fighting the war. It's over. Take you hunting rifles and mounts and go home and start to live.

Those that call themselves Liberals today aren't anything like the classical Liberals of the late 1700. Those that call themselves Liberals today are actually Leftists and they're the ones that demand acceptance of their social aberrations.

The difference between a Liberal of today and a classical Liberal is the level of government involvement one thinks should exist. Leftists aren't about government involvement, they're about government controlling the people.

Those that call themselves Liberals today aren't anything like the classical Liberals of the late 1700. Those that call themselves Liberals today are actually Leftists and they're the ones that demand acceptance of their social aberrations.

The difference between a Liberal of today and a classical Liberal is the level of government involvement one thinks should exist. Leftists aren't about government involvement, they're about government controlling the people.

You have a strange definition of Liberal. Another word for Liberal might be "Loose". The problem with all this is the fruitcakes are the ones making the label and anyone not thinking exactly the way they think they should is something bad. So they have to place a label on it.

More than 2 people that gather together starts to know they need to make rules to get along. Fist fights might determine it between just 2 people but that will only allow the winner to make the rules. Even so, with 2 people that just got finished the knock down and dragout, at least one rule will be made and that is that the winner makes all the rules until the next mud and guts blowout.

These rules can also be called "Regulations". Or to regulate. Too few and you have way too many knock down and drag outs. To many and you end up with too many down in the blood and the guts sooner or later. The ideal is to find the sweet spot. But that sweet spot seems to change from time to time and the "Regulations" need to be adjusted to prevent things from getting out of hand one way or the other.

The USA is just too large and complicated to not regulate almost anything that crosses state lines or affects the majority of the population. We NEED regulations to prevent the knock down and drag outs that would result without them. Too few and the Biggest and Baddest will pretty much run havoc over the weaker ones. Too many and the masses start to look for a big and baddy to represent them.

So, all you fruitcakes, you need to stop with the labeling and get off your dead asses and find that sweet spot. Your way probably isn't going to prevent too many rough and tumbles.

You have a strange definition of Liberal. Another word for Liberal might be "Loose". The problem with all this is the fruitcakes are the ones making the label and anyone not thinking exactly the way they think they should is something bad. So they have to place a label on it.

More than 2 people that gather together starts to know they need to make rules to get along. Fist fights might determine it between just 2 people but that will only allow the winner to make the rules. Even so, with 2 people that just got finished the knock down and dragout, at least one rule will be made and that is that the winner makes all the rules until the next mud and guts blowout.

These rules can also be called "Regulations". Or to regulate. Too few and you have way too many knock down and drag outs. To many and you end up with too many down in the blood and the guts sooner or later. The ideal is to find the sweet spot. But that sweet spot seems to change from time to time and the "Regulations" need to be adjusted to prevent things from getting out of hand one way or the other.

The USA is just too large and complicated to not regulate almost anything that crosses state lines or affects the majority of the population. We NEED regulations to prevent the knock down and drag outs that would result without them. Too few and the Biggest and Baddest will pretty much run havoc over the weaker ones. Too many and the masses start to look for a big and baddy to represent them.

So, all you fruitcakes, you need to stop with the labeling and get off your dead asses and find that sweet spot. Your way probably isn't going to prevent too many rough and tumbles.

A liberal of today is someone that wants the government to play a greater role in society. A leftist is someone that wants to use that government involvement to CONTROL society.

A liberal of today is someone that wants the government to play a greater role in society. A leftist is someone that wants to use that government involvement to CONTROL society.

Because you said so? You sure do like labels. I am not a label and almost every one I know is also cannot be labeled. We are incapable of thinking like you do. We actually think. We are also scaring the hell out of the "Right" because we are able to vote in the next primaries. Yes, the Unaffiliated gets to vote on who represents a given party. Both parties have forsaken the USA. Beware, there are a hell of a lot more of us than your kind.

I will vote in the Party that I find in the worst shape. Right now, coming 2018, that would be the GOP. We need to stop you lever pullers in your tracks and get people in office that actually work for the people instead of the biggest donors. We need to get people in office that tells it straight even when we find it painful. We have neither in this part of the state. One lies but pulls that Red Lever only and the other tells you that he is going to pull that lever no matter what.

So keep your labels going. It just gives us unaffiliated voters more resolve to throw the bums out.

Nnnnnnnnnope. Once again the intellectual sloth is yours.

Again, there's no such thing as "classical Liberal". Liberal is Liberal is Liberal. Appending "classical" is nothing but a bullshit Doublethink adjective strapped on to try to make a term you find inconvenient into the opposite of itself. You can't do that. Get off your synaptic ass and quit misusing the term.

You after all are the same wag who keeps dropping the term "NL" can can't explain what it means either.

Because you said so? You sure do like labels. I am not a label and almost every one I know is also cannot be labeled. We are incapable of thinking like you do. We actually think. We are also scaring the hell out of the "Right" because we are able to vote in the next primaries. Yes, the Unaffiliated gets to vote on who represents a given party. Both parties have forsaken the USA. Beware, there are a hell of a lot more of us than your kind.

I will vote in the Party that I find in the worst shape. Right now, coming 2018, that would be the GOP. We need to stop you lever pullers in your tracks and get people in office that actually work for the people instead of the biggest donors. We need to get people in office that tells it straight even when we find it painful. We have neither in this part of the state. One lies but pulls that Red Lever only and the other tells you that he is going to pull that lever no matter what.

So keep your labels going. It just gives us unaffiliated voters more resolve to throw the bums out.

I apply labels when they apply.

It's not because so but because that's how it works. I didn't create how it works just express it to those that don't understand.

Everyone can be labeled in some form or fashion. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, you LABEL it a duck. Should it be called something other than what it is? There are members of Congress that call themselves Independent. They are anything but that especially when their actions say otherwise.

I don't have a problem with people telling it straight even if I don't like it. However, if they tell me something then try to tell me they aren't what they just told me presents them to be, they're not really telling me straight.

As long as someone presents him/herself as something, I'll continue to label them what they present themselves to be.

Again, there's no such thing as "classical Liberal". Liberal is Liberal is Liberal. Appending "classical" is nothing but a bullshit Doublethink adjective strapped on to try to make a term you find inconvenient into the opposite of itself. You can't do that. Get off your synaptic ass and quit misusing the term.

You after all are the same wag who keeps dropping the term "NL" can can't explain what it means either.

Ignoring classical makes one think that the view of the level of federal government involvement promoted by the founding fathers is the same as promoted by the Liberals of today.

I don't need to explain what NL means. I believe you already know because it's what you are. I have explained it. The USMB filter refuses to allow it.

Ignoring classical makes one think that the view of the level of federal government involvement promoted by the founding fathers is the same as promoted by the Liberals of today.

I don't need to explain what NL means. I believe you already know because it's what you are. I have explained it. The USMB filter refuses to allow it.

:lol: :dig:

Isn't that Confedarate flag supporting racism, white supremecy and another completely different state ?

Bottom line it's the Democratic Party that have always promoted slavery and oppression of minorities in America, they should be banned considering all their inner city ghetto plantations and human baby (especially minority) extermination centers across America.

Forum List

Back