Why Hamas must be completely destroyed

The palestinians knew what hamas was when they voted for them

You act as if this was all some surprise. Israel told them STOP FIRING MISSILES INTO ISRAEL.

Now, you know what? Israel will make them stop lobbing missiles into its country.

Yes. Israel will continue to be at war with Hamas and appears unwilling to stop. What will bring peace in your opinion? Destroying the elected government of the Palestinians?

How many innocent lives will be lost?

How can the Palestinians elect another governing body while they're in the middle of a siege? A cease fire needs to be the goal NOW.

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

Israel is trying to proove they are just as monsterous as AQ and Hamas.

Yipppeeee, here comes world war three.

:cuckoo:

How many times have I heard that? Vietnam was supposedly gonna be WW3. Korea was gonna be WW3. Iraq the first time, Panama, Iraq the second time, Afghanistan, 9/11... please, killing a few hundred terrorists doesn't make it world war 3. Even Hezbollah is sitting pretty and just running their mouths.

Peace can only be achieved through war.

How is Israel going to end this thing?

The middle East is a powderkeg and Israel is trying to light the fuse.

The palestinians knew what hamas was when they voted for them

You act as if this was all some surprise. Israel told them STOP FIRING MISSILES INTO ISRAEL.

Now, you know what? Israel will make them stop lobbing missiles into its country.

Is John Stewart the only fair and balanced Jewish person when it comes to this? Some talking head said, "what if your neighbor were lobbying bombs..." and Jon said, "yea, well what if I were forcing them to live in my hallway and preventing them from using the bathroom".

He is so honest.

The Palistinians have been lobbing these bombs for years now. WHy all the sudden the over the top response? Are they testing Obama? Do they know Obama won't always see it their way like Bush did so they're going to bomb the shit out of the arabs until Jan 20th?

Thank God for Jon Stewart. The best fucking news on tv. All the rest is dishonest and edited.

You keep saying that. And you keep being shown that the "hearts and mind" thing is a nice thought, but is NEVER going to happen. It can't happen when terrorists show things like "terrorist Mickey mouse".

That is unfortunate, then for both the Isrealis and the Palestinians, isn't it? Fifty years and counting, Jill.

All that you can hope is that Hamas is gone and Fatah is willing to make an actual peace.

When the people are willing to make peace, peace will happen, I totally agree with that. If they do it under the guise of FATAH, great. If it comes from some other organziation which can speak for the Palestinians, that's good too.

And it isn't a civil war... I'm afraid that's part of the problem in your pov. A civil war requires that the dispute be in one country. The parties here aren't.

What other country is involved, Jill?

The nation of GAZA?

Is John Stewart the only fair and balanced Jewish person when it comes to this? Some talking head said, "what if your neighbor were lobbying bombs..." and Jon said, "yea, well what if I were forcing them to live in my hallway and preventing them from using the bathroom".

He is so honest.

The Palistinians have been lobbing these bombs for years now. WHy all the sudden the over the top response? Are they testing Obama? Do they know Obama won't always see it their way like Bush did so they're going to bomb the shit out of the arabs until Jan 20th?

Thank God for Jon Stewart. The best fucking news on tv. All the rest is dishonest and edited.

I was so proud of him. These people here will call him a nazi now. He is not the only Jew who thinks this way. The media just wont tell us about the many who are protesting and speaking out.

Davids now believes that Peace=war.

That is insanity.

Really? We're at peace with most of the world because of what happened in World War 2. 100 years ago no one thought peace could be achieved with Austra-Hungary. It took World War 1 for that to happen. 80 years ago no one thought peace could be achieved with Germany or Japan. World War 2 took care of that.

When was the last time a conflict was prevented through diplomacy and peace was achieved without one shot being fired?

Forum List

Back