Why Hamas must be completely destroyed

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by DavidS, Jan 7, 2009.

1. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1231167294753&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

So, let's see here. Hamas is never going to stop terrorizing Israel and Sarkozy wants Israel to stop and make peace with people who don't want peace. They are openly saying that as long as Israel exists, they will not stop their terror. They believe all of Israel is "occupying" their land.

So, they're not going to stop terrorizing Israel, yet they feel Israel should stop attacking and killing them. Makes COMPLETE sense! :cuckoo:

Do NOT stop, Israel. Not until the last of these animals has been killed. With Hamas wiped out, Fatah will take over and peace can finally be possible. Wipe them out. Wipe them ALL out. Every single last "resistence fighter" until there isn't one left!!!!

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403

There you go----sounding like and Arab again. :lol:

3. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Just don't throw out the baby with the bath water. Israel needs to make sure they provide protection for the innocent while they are seeking to destroy Hamas. If they do not they will only create more terrorist for the future.

4. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Do you believe Al Queda should be wiped out?

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I think they should be stopped btu I'm not going to run around shooting my Uzi in the air saying they should all be "wiped out like animals". You sound like a fucking neanderthal caveman. Rhetoric like that doesn't do much for your cause.

6. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Perhaps you've gotten too used to your comfortable life with all of your needs and wants being satisfied at your fingertip. You have no idea what it's like to suffer.

On 9/12, the US made it very clear that we will, without hesitation at all, go in completely and wipe out Al Queda. We have been unsuccessful at doing so because of Iraq, Bush's major blunder. Israel is taking the same tone that we took when we were hit.

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    You don't know shit about my life, David and as far as YOU doing any suffering becasue of rocket attacks--well that's just absurd.
    Israel is fine----running around screaming for all the Palistinian's heads is the talk of a crazy person.

8. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    The problem as I see it is this...

Sure the IDF can go in and kill a lot of HAMAS. I can't blame them for trying, either.

They might manage to kill every member of HAMAS.

Then what?

Until Israel can answer that question to the satisfaction of the Palestinians, HAMAS or something like it will keep coming back.

Civil wars are the hardest of all possible wars to win.

And that is what Israel is dealing with.

Israel really has but two choices: genocide or winning the hearts and minds of the Palestinians.

Anything short of one of those is merely a temporary solution.

9. sky dancer

sky dancer Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Israel didn't like the PLO either.

10. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    You keep saying that. And you keep being shown that the "hearts and mind" thing is a nice thought, but is NEVER going to happen. It can't happen when terrorists show things like "terrorist Mickey mouse".

All that you can hope is that Hamas is gone and Fatah is willing to make an actual peace.

And it isn't a civil war... I'm afraid that's part of the problem in your pov. A civil war requires that the dispute be in one country. The parties here aren't.