Why Get Rid of the Bastards?

Two days ago I voiced in confidence to a friend my dis pleasure withthe illegal problem. It was overheard by a mexican american citizen who teaches illegals a trade so they can continue stealing our jobs from the American Citizens. He threatened my life if he ever heard me say it again. A mexican american citizen.
Most mexicans here are FOR illegal immigration. Neither care about Our Country. Its gonna get bad here someday soon. Here in soCal you have to be very, very careful with what you say. These bastards that teach and offer employment are even worse and are nothing more than traitors for undermining the economy of The United States. An illegal is an illegal...dont matter where you com from.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. Home | Federation for American Immigration Reform

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.The High Cost of Cheap Labor

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. The High Cost of Cheap Labor

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! CNN.com - Transcripts

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.CNN.com - Transcripts

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.CNN.com - Transcripts

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime p roblem in the United States CNN.com - Transcripts

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: Redirecting...

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

So using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! So if deporting them costs between $206 and $230 BILLION DOLLARS, if we send them home, we'll be ahead after the 1st year!!!

Please pass this on. Americans need to wake up!

Report that person to the police. Uttering threats in that manner is illegal, I think, especially if the recipient takes them seriously and fears for his/her life.
WINDFART just made that up. He probably lost his girlfriend to a beaner, that's why he's mad.

This is so cal...no one is there to report them too. Im moving out of this Mexican state. Im tired of seeing it. Uncle terrie u can move in my stead.

Last edited:
Please pass this on. Americans need to wake up![/QUOTE]

Report that person to the police. Uttering threats in that manner is illegal, I think, especially if the recipient takes them seriously and fears for his/her life.[/QUOTE]
WINDFART just made that up. He probably lost his girlfriend to a beaner, that's why he's mad.[/QUOTE]

wow mudda...thats preety good...omg! did I say "preeety" Yeah, I gotta get out of here and mudda...its really happening. All of you bleeding hearts that run on emotion need to take a trip to the south west. Oh, and while your here?...try to get a job.

Two days ago I voiced in confidence to a friend my dis pleasure withthe illegal problem. It was overheard by a mexican american citizen who teaches illegals a trade so they can continue stealing our jobs from the American Citizens. He threatened my life if he ever heard me say it again. A mexican american citizen.
Most mexicans here are FOR illegal immigration. Neither care about Our Country. Its gonna get bad here someday soon. Here in soCal you have to be very, very careful with what you say. These bastards that teach and offer employment are even worse and are nothing more than traitors for undermining the economy of The United States. An illegal is an illegal...dont matter where you com from.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. Home | Federation for American Immigration Reform

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.The High Cost of Cheap Labor

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. The High Cost of Cheap Labor

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! CNN.com - Transcripts

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.CNN.com - Transcripts

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.CNN.com - Transcripts

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime p roblem in the United States CNN.com - Transcripts

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: Redirecting...

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

So using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! So if deporting them costs between $206 and $230 BILLION DOLLARS, if we send them home, we'll be ahead after the 1st year!!!

I think that it is time to bring back those three famous Texan words? And they are "Remember The Alamo". It is time for European Americans to put an end to this legal and illegal Mexican allowed invasion before it will be too late for European Americans. The billions of tax dollars that have been blown on those Mexican invaders is a crime. That money could have been better spent on America and Americans rather than foreigners. Wake the hell up white American, you are losing your country. It is later than you think.

[/QUOTE]

You didn't answer my question, fool.[/QUOTE]

why? You never answer a question...still havent too

heres one for ya uncle terrie. Do you care about the economy of The United States?

Cool story, Bro...where in SoCal are you?

[COMMENT: So far as I know, these are accurate factual statements. The arguments for compassion and love are beside the mark. Both compassion and love are required by our Christian faith. But stupidity is not. Allowing people into America who will destroy the very things they come for is not compassion or love.

If Americans had any sense, they would be insisting on changes in Mexico so that these poor could indeed find the good life (at least physically and economically) of which their very rich nation is capable. If you give a man a fish, you feed him one day. If you teach him how to fish, you feed him for life. That is the compassionate and Christian way. See the IMMIGRATION GUMBALLS presentation for more facts.

Make that 15 reasons in the title. According to email #2 below, illegal immigrants kill 13 persons on average every day on our highways. That comes to over 4700 per year. How does that compare with our casualties in Iraq? Where is the more dangerous war? Here or in the Near East?

On Sunday, August 5, I and several family members were coming back from the Pacific beach north of Malibu, California, to Los Angeles to my oldest son's apartment. We had turned off the coastal road onto Malibu Canyon Road, a two-lane road winding through a deep canyon with steep walls on the sides of the road. At one point, my oldest son was driving about 4 cars ahead of myself and my second son. With him were his wife and child, and my second son's wife and two children. A steep canyon wall was on our left right at the edge of the road. Just as my oldest son's car was about to pass a small parking lot on the left side, a car darted out of the lot right in front of him, crossed the highway, spun around in a perfect U-turn, crossed the road again, and smashed into the canyon wall. By the grace of God, no other cars were hit, despite fairly heavy traffic. We pulled over. The two in the smashed car stumbled out. They were able to walk. I asked the passenger if he had hit his head (the driver side airbag had deployed, but not on the passenger side). He seemed to shake his head, "no". He was unable to speak English. My second son asked him in Spanish. He was unable to respond intelligibly. Same was true of the driver. They appeared to be drunk.

Were they illegal immigrants? Were they another one of the statistics of the many such immigrants who cause accidents and deaths on American highways? The circumstances certainly suggest so. Any one of the cars on the highway could have been hit and people killed. I could have lost any of the following: a son, two daughters-in-law, three grandchildren, all in my son's car.

Read these two articles below..... And thank God for the Minutemen.

See Illegal Immigration For readers that might want to take action, go to Michelle Malkin’s web site: deportthemnow.com and John Vizzi’s victimsofillegaliens.org andusillegalaliens.com. E. Fox]
Michelle Malkin is herself an anchor baby.

hey uncle terrie...what happens to a country with a strong economy(1915-1970) when you send manufacturing overseas while letting million upon millions of cheap labor illegals while also letting in millions upon millions of low paid H1b visa's?

uncle terrie, did you know that whooping cough, yellow fever and tuberculosis is on the rise in America? Yeah...u dont care bout that silly stuff and only a raciest bigot would.

Im gettin out. The only reason they come is for our jobs and our infrastructure which will be trash in a few short years if the mex had to maintain it.

when the shit starts, you'll hide too, huh. You got no guts. Ya got no mind.

The biggist bigots I see, are coming over the southern border and islam is sending the most. More than mex. As we send our jobs south, they have less the real reason to come but the rest of the world will. And they, stil, l are coming. And its not going to stop.
Illegal immigration is part of the new world economy. We, someday, will be being paid and treated the same as china treats theirs.

Forum List

Back