Why Get Rid of the Bastards?

.......The only reason they come is for our jobs and our infrastructure which will be trash in a few short years if the mex had to maintain it.

Not true, of course. An ignorant bigot like you couldn't be expected to understand.

Two days ago I voiced in confidence to a friend my dis pleasure withthe illegal problem. It was overheard by a mexican american citizen who teaches illegals a trade so they can continue stealing our jobs from the American Citizens. He threatened my life if he ever heard me say it again. A mexican american citizen.
Most mexicans here are FOR illegal immigration. Neither care about Our Country. Its gonna get bad here someday soon. Here in soCal you have to be very, very careful with what you say. These bastards that teach and offer employment are even worse and are nothing more than traitors for undermining the economy of The United States. An illegal is an illegal...dont matter where you com from.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. Home | Federation for American Immigration Reform

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.The High Cost of Cheap Labor

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. The High Cost of Cheap Labor

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! CNN.com - Transcripts

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.CNN.com - Transcripts

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.CNN.com - Transcripts

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime p roblem in the United States CNN.com - Transcripts

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: Redirecting...

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

So using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! So if deporting them costs between $206 and $230 BILLION DOLLARS, if we send them home, we'll be ahead after the 1st year!!!

Please pass this on. Americans need to wake up!
Obviously a Trump supporter.

Has anyone ever thought about illegal immigrants, Mexican drug cartels and ISIS operatives working together to defeat and kill Americans? In a Judicial Watch article, according to a high-ranking Homeland Security Official, Mexican traffickers are helping Islamic terrorists stationed in Mexico to cross into the U.S. to explore targets for future attacks. Jihadists are crossing back and forth into Texas and Arizona. Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir, an ISIS operative, who lives in Chihahua Mexico, has trained hundreds of Al-Qaida fighters, has set up a training base in Cuidad Juarez on the boarder. In an Italian newspaper, Khabir bragged how easy it is to stake out American targets. Foreign Affairs Secretary, Claudia Ruiz, Mexico's top diplomat "doesn't understand why Obama's administration and the Media are culpably neglecting this phenomena. This new wave of fundamentalism could have nasty surprises for the U.S." We better build a very strong fence and close the boarder now. Trump is the only one who will do it.

.......The only reason they come is for our jobs and our infrastructure which will be trash in a few short years if the mex had to maintain it.

Not true, of course. An ignorant bigot like you couldn't be expected to understand.

Oh uncle terrie, how completely out of touch you are.
Have you ever been in a what was a middle class neiborhood after the mex took over....the mex...you know, the bastards taking our jobs?
No, you have not. What a complete desperate move. Uncle terrie...just do some research...the truth will find YOU.

Has anyone ever thought about illegal immigrants, Mexican drug cartels and ISIS operatives working together to defeat and kill Americans? In a Judicial Watch article, according to a high-ranking Homeland Security Official, Mexican traffickers are helping Islamic terrorists stationed in Mexico to cross into the U.S. to explore targets for future attacks. Jihadists are crossing back and forth into Texas and Arizona. Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir, an ISIS operative, who lives in Chihahua Mexico, has trained hundreds of Al-Qaida fighters, has set up a training base in Cuidad Juarez on the boarder. In an Italian newspaper, Khabir bragged how easy it is to stake out American targets. Foreign Affairs Secretary, Claudia Ruiz, Mexico's top diplomat "doesn't understand why Obama's administration and the Media are culpably neglecting this phenomena. This new wave of fundamentalism could have nasty surprises for the U.S." We better build a very strong fence and close the boarder now. Trump is the only one who will do it.

Its is easy to figure out. There is no , lol "war on terror". Just scare tactics to further control the population while bringing laws and policy, in the name of"terror".
I think every ruling body that want to rule instead of govern has done this or a reasonable facsimile.

You following me around like a troll uncle terrie. Keep tryin. I love making you look stupid, lol.
Your gettin desperate too, even reckless, lmao. You make me laugh too, flailing about in the political forum...hahaha.

Show me one lie. Show me where, in one instance, Ive been wrong. Im a reasonable person. If you can show me, I will re educate myself. Just show me...anybody.
You see, I come to my conclusions by research and fact. Not emotion, like you

Forum List

Back