why germany?

Germany is not alone Sweden, Denmark,... are also on the list....

Germany is one of the first wealthy countries when traveling by land. Ye they have good social structure but so has much of Europe. A lot of this goes around communities being set up from early on and Syrians probably know someone who has settled there and help them.

Saying that Ireland should take 20,000 refugees (we are committed to 2,500). My suggestion is to go to Lebanon (1.1m refugees there right now), ring our embassy and interview doctors, engineers(by skype). If they pass we have a daily plane importing them(and familly) to Ireland and they get processed (get housing, taught English, kids in school, permit to apply for jobs,...). Win Win...

Some might say we are cherry picking the best. YES, early bird catches the worm

Personally I would go for Netherlands...

i am just in between....take them in and hope you dont take in a bunch of terrorists or deny them entry and help and make terrorist of several generations.....just a fucking rock and a hard place...they will come here soon....they are already making it into canada....now i will admit the funniest cab driver i had in canada was a former pakistani who did not understand why they expected him to be a martyr he was not falling for the virgin stuff at all and when i ask him if he would every go back.....he took me to where he had purchased his grave site and told me proudly he was now a subject of the queen of england.....you cant make this shit up

Here's why - Saudi Arabia offers to help Muslims infiltrate Europe...

Saudi Arabia offers Germany 200 mosques — one for every 100 refugees who arrived last weekend
Sep 11, 2015, Saudi Arabia has reportedly responded to the growing number of people fleeing the Middle East for western Europe - by offering to build 200 mosques in Germany.
Syria's richer Gulf neighbours have been accused of not doing their fair share in the humanitarian crisis, with Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and the UAE also keeping their doors firmly shut to asylum-seekers. According to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, which quoted a report in the Lebanese newspaper Al Diyar, Saudi Arabia would build one mosque for every 100 refugees who entered Germany in extraordinary numbers last weekend. It would be unfair to suggest that the Gulf Arab states have done nothing to help the estimated four million Syrians who have fled their country since the start of the conflict in 2011.

Just this week, the Al-Hayat newspaper reported that 500,000 Syrians had found homes in Saudi Arabia since the civil war began - as workers, not refugees. There have also been significant contributions from rich individuals towards the upkeep of refugee camps round the Syrian border, estimated by the BBC to total around $900 million (£600 million). But amid a history of competition between the Gulf states and Iranian-allied nations, there is a deep fear that allowing an influx of Syrian refugees could also let in Syrians loyal to Bashar al-Assad.

There also exists a more general concern about demographic change, leaving the states opposed to the idea of welcoming refugees. In the UAE, foreign nationals already outnumber citizens by more than five to one. Back in Germany, Angela Merkel welcomed two refugee families at a home for asylum-seekers in the Berlin suburb of Spandau on Thursday. She told reporters after the visit: "Their integration will certainly take place in part via the children, who will learn German very quickly in kindergarten. And I hope and believe that the great majority will want to learn our language very quickly." Whether she will welcome Saudi Arabia's reported offer, which Al Diyar noted would "have to go through the federal authorities", remains to be seen.

Saudi Arabia offers Germany 200 mosques — one for every 100 refugees who arrived last weekend - The Times of India

Stability. Germany, England, France, Italy. Historical powers of Europe. Stable populations. Plenty of social entitlements. And....lots of infidels.

If you were a refugee....where would you go? Me too.

I agree and its the decision to let them all in is going to bite those countries in the ass.

again you have to let them in and hope they dont turn on ya....but the other option is reject them and assure they hate you...rock and a hard place at best

again you have to let them in and hope they dont turn on ya....but the other option is reject them and assure they hate you...rock and a hard place at best
Have you seen the pictures from France, Dearborn michigan, New York, and other places across the worlds where Muslims were given a chance? They illegally park, they illegally fill streets with their bodies every day for prayer 5 times a day. Giving them a chance is like giving a fox a chance in the Hen house.

Heaven forbid that the nations of the world resolve the problem that creates refugees in the first place.
like how?
Not enough man power to solve the worlds problems.
Most problems are caused by those who wish to control other people. We can't kill them all, and that is the only solution to such a problem.

Germany is allowing more in than other countries.
Their quota would be equal to US allowing 2,000,000 refugees in.

Heaven forbid that the nations of the world resolve the problem that creates refugees in the first place.
like how?
Not enough man power to solve the worlds problems.
Most problems are caused by those who wish to control other people. We can't kill them all, and that is the only solution to such a problem.

We could stop destabilizing countries and supporting the overthrow of foreign governments.

why are the syrians aiming for germany? does it have friendlier policies.....or what...what are the advantages to germany for these refugees?
Germany is the economic powerhouse in Europe, they have huge welfare benefits, and they will bend over backwards to appease the leftist types because they are terrified of being labeled racist.

Stability. Germany, England, France, Italy. Historical powers of Europe. Stable populations. Plenty of social entitlements. And....lots of infidels.

If you were a refugee....where would you go? Me too.

I agree. Free stuff. If you're running for life, you would settle for anywhere safe.

rhk1up.jpg

Now, here is the idea out of the box.

Germans tried to get rid of Jews few times. Arabs were on their side in WWII because of that.
Germans knows what would happen if they try to do anything to Jews again.

But, if you let enough of Arabs in...

Now, here is the idea out of the box.

Germans tried to get rid of Jews few times. Arabs were on their side in WWII because of that.
Germans knows what would happen if they try to do anything to Jews again.

But, if you let enough of Arabs in...

That's how I love "our american [spy-]friends [with the torture camps]". First attacking the Iraq because the Sauds under BinLaden gave them the order to do so, afterwards fighting together with the Autocrat Erdogan and the terrororganisation IS against the Kurds for a civil war in Turkey against democracy there - and then they do not even know that we need the people from Syria and the Iraq to start together with Putin under chinese leadership a third world war against the USA.

Last edited:
Their best chance at handouts are in Germany, plus they know because of Germany's history, German's will be reluctant to be seen complaining about all the new "refugees".

Germany is the strongest EU member state, if you can topple them then the remaining ones will be easy.

Forum List

Back