why germany?

germany is a soft target for them.

merkel is a commie from her old days in eastern germany and as a communist she hates the idea of a homogeneous society and wants to flood germany with 3rd world refuse, criminals and terrorists. so to accomplish that, she enables and weaponizes the illegal "immigrants".

You are a little confused. First: The refugees in Germany come not from the USA and second Mrs. Merlin from Berlin is a "black" politician from the right wing political spectrum. She loves the USA on reasons of romance, because she knows what it means to grow up and to live in a dictatorship of "proletarians" (=a rich leading elite with no real ideas about nothing). What you call "homogenous" is a society in the heart of Europe driving with high speed - and some crashes too - through history. Our wide spectrum and the high speed of our society forces us to live in multiple consenses. The most important thing for Germans is "stability" because everything what anyone in Germany is doing has consequnces on ourselves - sometimes very bitter consequences. We are not protected from an Atlantic, a Pacific and a little wall to Mexico - an important drug dealer of the USA against the own free will - and with the gigantic civilized enemy "Canada" in the North.

Last edited:
germany is a soft target for them.

merkel is a commie from her old days in eastern germany and as a communist she hates the idea of a homogeneous society and wants to flood germany with 3rd world refuse, criminals and terrorists. so to accomplish that, she enables and weaponizes the illegal "immigrants".

You are a little confused. First: The refugees in Germany come not from the USA and second Mrs. Merlin from Berlin is a "black" politician from the right wing political spectrum. She loves the USA on reasosn of romance, becaue she knows what it means to grow up and to live in a dictatorship of "proletarians" (=a rich leading elite). What you call "homogenous" is a society in the heart of Europe driving with high speed - and some crashes too - through history. Our wide spectrum and the high speed of our society forces us to live in multiple consenses. The most important thing for Germans is "stability" becaseu everything what anyone in Germany is doing has consequnces on ourselves - someteims ery botter consequences. We are not protected from an Atlantic, a Pacific and a little wall to Mexico - an important drug dealer against the own freewill - and with the gigantic civilized enemy "Canada" in the North.

not sure what your point is, but allowing 3rd world peasants who have no connection to german customs, traditions or culture, to wander in illegally at will is NOT good for ANY germans.

... not sure what your point is,

The 8th commandement.

but allowing 3rd world peasants who have no connection to german customs, traditions or culture, to wander in illegally at will is NOT good for ANY germans.

As long as we are able to do so no German has any problem to help people who are threatened from death and destruction because of senseless wars. If we break american laws we don't have any problem to do so. And we are anyway dying out. Nothing what we are doing is good for us in a longer term.

Last edited:

The 8th commandement. I correct whatz you a ybeopfr itz has bad conserunmces for your owen soul.

but allowing 3rd world peasants who have no connection to german customs, traditions or culture, to wander in illegally at will is NOT good for ANY germans.

I we are abel to do so no German has any problem to help people who are threatened from death and destruction because of senseless wars. If we break american laws we don't have any problem to do so. And we are anyway dying out. Nothing what we doing is good for us.

you don't have any problem with uncontrolled illegal immigration by hostile, 3rd world peasants and middle eastern terrorists into germany?..ok...have fun!

The 8th commandement.

I we are abel to do so no German has any problem to help people who are threatened from death and destruction because of senseless wars. If we break american laws we don't have any problem to do so. And we are anyway dying out. Nothing what we doing is good for us.

you don't have any problem with uncontrolled illegal immigration by hostile, 3rd world peasants and middle eastern terrorists into germany?..ok...have fun!

If you don't know what you are speaking about, why do you try it? - What's by the way a serios question.

Last edited:
Rotagilla - I made by the way a mistake. It were not 200,000 but about 300,000 refugees who came to Germany in September 2015.

Last edited:
Rotagilla - I made by the way a mistake. It were not 200,000 but about 300,000 refugees who came to Germany in September 2015.

Me thinks your full of it. Just saying..

The number is closer to 170,000.

At the beginning of September, Angela Merkel granted humanitarian aid to refugees, allowing them to continue their journey into Germany after their trains were stopped at the Austria-Hungary border. By the end of the month, some 170,000 had arrived. She could not have possibly foreseen all the implications that arose from that decision,

The liberals, traditionally the party of civil rights, are also using the refugee crisis to promote their causes by, for example, demanding immigrants accept gay and gender rights to gain asylum. The liberals' chairman, Christian Lindner, has already pointed out that it is the immigrants who would have to adapt to the social order of the country, not vice-versa. As German media spread stories about Muslim asylum seekers who beat Christian refugees, spit at Christians and even abuse women and children for being Christian, much of the public wonders how these newcomers will ever accept a predominantly Christian population and its notions of religious freedom.

Why Many Germans Don't See Merkel As a Hero in the Refugee Crisis

I've wondered the same thing. It's not as if Germany has a record of being friendly towards non-Germans.

Or maybe it is Germany's record of being anti-Jew that's attracting the Syrians who are Moslems.

England is currently the most antisemitic country in Europe, especially its mainstream press.

These refugees should be parsed out to other Muslim countries, but Europeans, being rather stupid, think they have some sort of obligation to take these violent cultists in. Morons.

Meanwhile, the few remaining ME and Syrian Christians are being denied asylum; in the U.S. currently some 720 have been denied out of hand by the U.S.'s Muslim President. Christians are the most endangered, getting the brunt of murder and violence, yet the world is fawning over the self-inflicted plights of Islamists, most of whom are merely economic 'refugees'. And of course they're coming into Europe with a highly developed sense of complete entitlement, and see 'asylum' as merely their due from the dhimmi.

Last edited:

Me thinks your full of it. Just saying..

The number is closer to 170,000.

My number is 270-280 thousand. That's what our ministerpresident in Bavaria said in the last days. He would prefer to close the borders to Austria. No one knows how many people immigrated illegal. One problem of Bavaria is that not only Europe (and the USA too) are not helpful - also nearly all other german countries are taking not the number of migrants they should take.

At the beginning of September, Angela Merkel granted humanitarian aid to refugees, allowing them to continue their journey into Germany after their trains were stopped at the Austria-Hungary border. By the end of the month, some 170,000 had arrived. She could not have possibly foreseen all the implications that arose from that decision,

The liberals, traditionally the party of civil rights, are also using the refugee crisis to promote their causes by, for example, demanding immigrants accept gay and gender rights to gain asylum.

The problem has nothing to do with gender ideology. It has to do with wars, terror and violence.

The liberals' chairman, Christian Lindner,

The liberals - german liberals are atheistic capitalists - are not an important political power in Germany any longer. Atheistic capitalists are confusing two different problems: To save the life of people which are under fire with the problem that they like to have cheap workers and a bigger poorness in Germany - the country with the lowest birth rate of the world since decades.

has already pointed out that it is the immigrants who would have to adapt to the social order of the country, not vice-versa. As German media spread stories about Muslim asylum seekers who beat Christian refugees, spit at Christians and even abuse women and children for being Christian, much of the public wonders how these newcomers will ever accept a predominantly Christian population and its notions of religious freedom.

Why Many Germans Don't See Merkel As a Hero in the Refugee Crisis

The problem in Germany in the moment is maybe a confrontation of idealism with realism. Realism will win, because there is no other way. The problem are the costs for Germany, Europe, the USA and the rest of the world. And I don't think about money if I say "costs".

Last edited:
... The number is closer to 170,000.

At the beginning of September ...

Last calculation is: It will be 1.5 million refugees in 2015 - and the newspaper "Bild" calculates that every legal immigrated refugee in Germany will bring 4-8 people to Germany afterwards - so we have to think in a dimension of about 7.5 million people.

Last edited:
Germany has a great history of being reasonable... Ya right lol.

U1w7HZA.jpg

Germany has a great history of being reasonable... Ya right lol.

A very long reasonable history. That's true. But we are not US-Americans. This makes it easier for us to be reasonable, little grandson.

Forum List

Back