Why female athletes should not drop out due to shemales in their sports

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Yeah I know they are competing for second place but if they are getting a full ride from a top flight university then why not put in the work just for the education. Sorta like working your way through college. Doing well for themselves is the best revenge.

It just dawned on me when I watched Rudy the other day. The worm will turn on the whole trannies in women's sports BS by and by but till then use the woke assholes to your advantage. ;)

Last edited:
Trannies in women’s sports is a temporary distraction
The governing bodies will eventually ban them

The swimmer from Penn is a poster child for why former men shouldn’t be allowed to compete in women’s sports
Be careful, you might get fired from you paid posting job if you hold on to that position about transgenders.

I figure the female (real) athlete that hangs in there and does well for themselves will look back and give a sensible chuckle when they read about some tranny "champion" from their school that done up and off-ed themselves. ;)

Trannies in women’s sports is a temporary distraction
The governing bodies will eventually ban them

The swimmer from Penn is a poster child for why former men shouldn’t be allowed to compete in women’s sports
Finally you actually post something I agree with......

Are you ok......sick or something?

but if they are getting a full ride from a top flight university then why not put in the work just for the education
Problem is that for each transgender male to female athlete that gets "a full ride", there is a real female being bumped from getting that full ride.

and the sicko is proud of his ''wins''. HE doesn't realize they are worthless - like a lot of positions and awards blacks get for skin color

Problem is that for each transgender male to female athlete that gets "a full ride", there is a real female being bumped from getting that full ride.

Meh, that's glass half empty thinking.....They will just have to try harder in the meantime till the tranny thing sorts itself out.....That and the ones rejected will remember why in the future and hopefully lean right.....I see the law of unintended consequences coming back and biting the dems in the ass big time. ;)

Finally you actually post something I agree with......

Are you ok......sick or something?

In the late 70s Transexual Renee Richards competed in professional women’s Tennis.
She basically sucked and didn’t win.
The outrage went away

Now, almost fifty years later, we have a transexual swimmer from Penn who is so dominant that other women don’t have a chance to compete.

I think the governing body will have no choice but to step in

All the girls should drop out and all the guys put on dresses/ participate and beat that tranny

Yeah I know they are competing for second place but if they are getting a full ride from a top flight university then why not put in the work just for the education. Sorta like working your way through college. Doing well for themselves is the best revenge.

It just dawned on me when I watched Rudy the other day. The worm will turn on the whole trannies in women's sports BS by and by but till then use the woke assholes to your advantage. ;)

The problem with this type of thinking is it doesn't prevent guys from faking trans identities to do the same for a free education. It seems the only requirement is suppressing testosterone levels, which is easily reversed. There's nothing about estrogen levels which wouldn't be so easy to reverse.

Yeah so......they are losing their sport and if they dont stand up it will get worse.
Currently trannys in women's sports are the exception rather than the norm so the situation is not out of control.

I kinda hate stating the obvious but who remembers college sports women athletes to any great degree anyway? If my life depended on it I could not name but one..... Jackie Joyner-Kersee out of UCLA.....She was a marvel.

Currently trannys in women's sports are the exception rather than the norm so the situation is not out of control.

I kinda hate stating the obvious but who remembers college sports women athletes to any great degree anyway? If my life depended on it I could not name but one..... Jackie Joyner-Kersee out of UCLA.....She was a marvel.
If they wont defend themselves who will........ I never claimed it was out of control,,,nice effort putting words in my mouth,,,,,it will grow thoughif its not stopped
The hell you do. A woman is biology. It is experience. It is not a costume. And any man attempting to put on that experience without having lived it is appropriating my sex. We are told that cultural appropriation is wrong and racist. Appropriating the appearance of a woman and then gaslighting other women to accept you as one of them is sexist. Get out of here with that. WATCH: Matt Walsh Destroys Woke Gender Narrative With One Simple Question

In the late 70s Transexual Renee Richards competed in professional women’s Tennis.
She basically sucked and didn’t win.
The outrage went away

Now, almost fifty years later, we have a transexual swimmer from Penn who is so dominant that other women don’t have a chance to compete.

I think the governing body will have no choice but to step in

it's been happening at the high school level for years, it's only gotten attention now because the college level gets more press.

Forum List

Back