Why everyone (and I mean everyone) should listen to the Catholic Church

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
OK, if a person even suspects for a minute that a certain entity or institution speaks for Christ, it behooves such persons to pay attention, don't u think?

So there's that.

But here it is from the Man Himself:

"Whoever receives the one I send receives Me and whoever receives Me receives the One who sent Me" John 1316

so maybe you don't believe the RCC speaks for Christ? Well, you should realize that the Church began to be called Catholic (Greek for Universal) at least as far back as 107 AD ( as far back as extant writings go).

Then there's the fact that the RCC is the only Christian Church that goes back tht far

the only Church that continued to teach against artificial birth control, homosexuality and etc... ok, some other "churches" speak out against the latter but not the former.. and many teach that being "gay" isn't so bad, even ordain some of their gay pastors...

OK, if a person even suspects for a minute that a certain entity or institution speaks for Christ, it behooves such persons to pay attention, don't u think?

So there's that.

"Whoever receives the one I send receives Me and whoever receives Me receives the One who sent Me" John 1316

so maybe you don't believe the RCC speaks for Christ? Well, you should realize that the Church began to be called Catholic (Greek for Universal) at least as far back as 107 AD ( as far back as extant writings go).

Then there's the fact that the RCC is the only Christian Church that goes back tht far

the only Church that continued to teach against artificial birth control, homosexuality and etc... ok, some other "churches" speak out against the latter but not the former.. and many teach that being "gay" isn't so bad, even ordain some of their gay pastors...
Of course that Church also was a participant of the Spanish Inquisition.

Of course that Church also was a participant of the Spanish Inquisition.

I'm not talking about what individual Catholics have done

Individual Protestants have done terrible things too... I know that's hard for you to believe but it's true.

They persecuted and killed Catholic priests just for celebrating Mass... Your sources for history didn't tell u that, did they?

I've never trusted a Papist as far as I could toss one.....They are worse than Mormons.
shows what u know

I have had my share (or more) of priests who are insincere.. who are there for the wrong reasons or so it seems to me (I can't judge a person's motives)

I know far more about such irregularities and corruptions than a non-Catholic does... which you'd think would go w/o saying

and the Mormons are not even Christian... despite their name.. They are a heretical cult (which i guess is redundant)

notice I said the Catholic Church

NOT

Pope Francis!

He's a heretic. They call him a marxist and that appears to be more/less true, even though the TRADITIONAL Catholic Church (meaning the TRUE Catholic Church) has always been against communism

The traditional SSPX Catholic Church was once accused of --I'll call it the St F Church -- of being in schizm... but it is the novus ordo Church that is in schism... The SSPX is the real Catholic Church

So there's that.

the catholic church is nothing but a wealthy cult....

I'm not talking about what individual Catholics have done

Individual Protestants have done terrible things too... I know that's hard for you to believe but it's true.

They persecuted and killed Catholic priests just for celebrating Mass... Your sources for history didn't tell u that, did they?
Did you know during the 1940s the pope was siding with Mussolini?

God is God. Man has warped religion to fit his narrative and control the masses. It is as corrupt as the government.

the catholic church is nothing but a wealthy cult....
it does appear to be wealthy... and God knows what the donations are really used for... but it is not a cult... Well, maybe the novus ordo is

the SSPX (traditional Church) is the real Catholic Church.

No, on 2nd thought, the novus ordo is just misguided and... too worldly... not a cult

Did you know during the 1940s the pope was siding with Mussolini?

God is God. Man has warped religion to fit his narrative and control the masses. It is as corrupt as the government.
that's what u heard

I have learned something else.. and I don't read trash... I will believe my own sources since you don't offer any that irrefutably contradict mine

that's what u heard

I have learned something else.. and I don't read trash... I will believe my own sources since you don't offer any that irrefutably contradict mine
You should have a mother in law, who is still alive who lived during that era. But then if you did, you would realize that the church was created to control the masses.

it does appear to be wealthy... and God knows what the donations are really used for... but it is not a cult... Well, maybe the novus ordo is

the SSPX (traditional Church) is the real Catholic Church.

No, on 2nd thought, the novus ordo is just misguided and... too worldly... not a cult
either way im sure Jesus would have a few choice words for them after he cleans out all the gold and silver in the Vatican....

You should have a mother in law, who is still alive who lived during that era. But then if you did, you would realize that the church was created to control the masses.
Actually the trinity was brought to Christianity to control the masses.

So there's that.

Really isn't your business is it?

Forum List

Back