Zone1 Why don’t USMB Mods sign their work product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, it must have been here that I said this that someone complained about---- and everything I could remember posting there was still there!

The prime complainers are constantly on the look out for the slightest hint of rule breaking. With a magnifying glass. Some even goad the objects of their bile and hatred into an infraction.

So in the end, I still had no idea what was removed nor why.

Commonplace.

We get shitty little unsigned memos in our pm telling us when a thread has been deleted or a post has been deleted etc. The PM ‘s are “signed” instead with a question mark. FFS.

View attachment 803364

The thread in question was IN the badlands already. So why would a Mod deem it necessary to “clean” it up?

You mods don’t sign your work. Ashamed of it? You say if we disagree we can take it up with the Mod, privately. Sure. Except that’s impossible because you don’t let us know which mod did it. So what are we left with? A general complaint to the remaining mods (and hoping that the unknown mod in question steps up or that some other mod or an admin can provide cover)?

Stop hiding behind the question mark. It’s pretty gutless.
the real problem is our professional report button pushers....their only importance in life is to find the most minor infractions and push that mother fucking button because they got their fweelings ass chapped

of course every one is a puzzy libturd democrapper

The prime complainers are constantly on the look out for the slightest hint of rule breaking. With a magnifying glass. Some even goad the objects of their bile and hatred into an infraction.

Commonplace.
i would like to remove the scrolling fingers of some....where they have to use their nose to report

Because they are big old floppy pussies, and are scared to own up to what they do.
i love these threads...the moderation in this place is so loose and barely non existent....................it is a joke even

those that piss and moan the most are the biggest culprits of their own doing

Mods have no control over how the software sends notices when we remove or edit posts. We are logged in on our account and the software knows who is doing what. That the software doesn't include our name when sending notices is not on us. There is no option to act anonymously as a mod. Everything we do is logged.

BackAgain The thread in question - I was the mod that removed several replies since you and a couple others went overboard talking about pedo references in regards to another member. Even in the basement, that is NOT allowed. Understand?

Did they stop the British sailing up the Potomac, and setting fire to The White House?

Well...by golly they didnt! However in revisiting that event I read that after the capitol was set fire.... it was extinguished by extreme weather events (( Climate change anyone? 1814?))). Yes, it was reported that either it was a HURRICANE or Tornado event that put out the fires.Not to blame the Modulators for every extreme weather event that happens but it looks to me like their finger prints were all over that one.

Mods have no control over how the software sends notices when we remove or edit posts. We are logged in on our account and the software knows who is doing what. That the software doesn't include our name when sending notices is not on us. There is no option to act anonymously as a mod. Everything we do is logged.

BackAgain The thread in question - I was the mod that removed several replies since you and a couple others went overboard talking about pedo references in regards to another member. Even in the basement, that is NOT allowed. Understand?
Certain leftists indulge in pedo references quite regularly. They do so within the context of their defending the sexual grooming of children and sling the accusations against those who DON'T support the pedo shit.

It seems to me that at this site, a person can support pedophilia but not be called on it, but it is open season on those who oppose it.

The bias with which you people moderate this issue is absolutely staggering.

A deleted post is a sure sign that you've triggered some leftist weenie so badly that they've given up and will now seek to censor you. It's the modern leftist way: get someone with power to silence your opponent. Just ignoring them is not sufficient, you must not allow anyone else to hear them. Because words are violence now, apparently.

No, I'm not talking about warnings or things by PM-- those are separate matters. What I was talking about is the everyday notification that a post was, say, removed for straying from the topic. If the member spent any time there reading and replying to people, they said many things so have no idea which post was removed nor can see it to look and say: "Oh, I see, this is what triggered the deletion!" So the whole thing is self-defeating, and I guess mods just assume we know which post and so why, it triggered a mod action.
This system generates an automatic reply. You can manually put your sig in but its a slight pain.

This system generates an automatic reply. You can manually put your sig in but its a slight pain.
Funny it is not linked backward to the thread and post. Remember the mod actions screen, everything linked backwardly? The writers obviously knew how, but did not anticipate a need (possibly due to original intent for software), so setting up the array did not include it, and now the array is beyond restructuring to fill that need, providing that benefit, similar to the inability to track ban histories, as well as it automatically tracks warning/infraction histories.

we need to get this pedo thingey straight.......................someone called someone a biden?

when i see a drag queen show flashing their junk in front of 3 yr olds and people here are fine with it

we have an incestous pedophile in the wh and people are fine with it..................homo erotic books fot 6 yr olds in skewl libraries

if one does not call this out, i assume a pedophile sympathizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back