Why Don't Politicians Just Say 'He LIED' Rather Than 'His Testimony Was MISLEADING'?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I picked this article as an example simply because it happened to the the latest one I was looking at where another professional bullshit artist - aka 'politician' - used the phrase 'His testimony was MISLEADING' rather than just SAYING what the individual did:

"YOU LIED!"

"You just committed PERJURY!"

Sen Grassly 'pussy-foots' around the obvious in regards to Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before his committee, saying his testimony was “misleading.” Grassly points out in his letter that Simpson lied his ass off, to put it bluntly...then goes on to sugar-coat it my using the term 'misleading'.

Former NIA Director James Clapper is once again in trouble for being extremely 'misleading' in his latest testimony before Congress. The last time he was 'misleading' he was quickly asked to appear before Congress by Democrats to 'amend' his testimony so that he would not be INDICTED for being 'misleading'. Not long ago the NY Times reported that the statute of limitations for his 'MISLEADING' testimony before Congress had run out....then reported recently that he is once again in hot water for once again being 'misleading' in his latest testimony before Congress.

Former Obama US AG Holder became the 1st US Presidential Cabinet member to be Censured by a bi-partisan Congress for being 'MISLEADING' under oath in his testimony regarding the Obama arms-running scandal Fast and Furious.

Democrats worked a deal with Republicans to prevent Obama IRS Director Koskinen from being Indicted for his 'MISLEADING' testimony under oath regarding the 'targeting scandal'.

Holy Hell - it's like they are afraid to use the word 'LIE' or 'PERJURY'. Perhaps they believe the average American is too stupid to have figured out that 'MISLEADING' is their own super secret squirrel code for 'LYING'.

Call IT what it is and call the dirty politicians and partisan / political pr!cks who do it what they are - LIES / LIARS...and if it is Perjury, HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE just like any of us would be!.

Sen. Grassley: Glenn Simpson's congressional testimony included an 'extremely misleading' statement

I can mislead you without directly lying. The two are not one in the same.

The bigger question is does it violate the "truth, the WHOLE truth, and just the truth"

I can mislead you without directly lying. The two are not one in the same.

The bigger question is does it violate the "truth, the WHOLE truth, and just the truth"

That is a great point....Bill Clinton attempted to 'MISLEAD' the Jury / court in his Sexual Harassment case without directly lying.

In answer to your question: YES, 'misleading' does violate the 'TRUTH'. Again, as 'evidence' I will remind you that for his attempt to 'mislead' the court Bill Clinton was slammed by the Judge in that case (Contempt of Court?) and the judge stripped him of his license to practice law for a time because of his attempt to 'mislead' everyone.

What fun would that be? An honest politician is an unemployed politician.

I picked this article as an example simply because it happened to the the latest one I was looking at where another professional bullshit artist - aka 'politician' - used the phrase 'His testimony was MISLEADING' rather than just SAYING what the individual did:

"YOU LIED!"

Sen Grassly 'pussy-foots' around the obvious in regards to Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before his committee, saying his testimony was “misleading.” Grassly points out in his letter that Simpson lied his ass off, to put it bluntly...then goes on to sugar-coat it my using the term 'misleading'.

Former NIA Director James Clapper is once again in trouble for being extremely 'misleading' in his latest testimony before Congress. The last time he was 'misleading' he was quickly asked to appear before Congress by Democrats to 'amend' his testimony so that he would not be INDICTED for being 'misleading'. Not long ago the NY Times reported that the statute of limitations for his 'MISLEADING' testimony before Congress had run out....then reported recently that he is once again in hot water for once again being 'misleading' in his latest testimony before Congress.

Former Obama US AG Holder became the 1st US Presidential Cabinet member to be Censured by a bi-partisan Congress for being 'MISLEADING' under oath in his testimony regarding the Obama arms-running scandal Fast and Furious.

Democrats worked a deal with Republicans to prevent Obama IRS Director Koskinen from being Indicted for his 'MISLEADING' testimony under oath regarding the 'targeting scandal'.

Holy Hell - it's like they are afraid to use the word 'LIE' or 'PERJURY'. Perhaps they believe the average American is too stupid to have figured out that 'MISLEADING' is their own super secret squirrel code for 'LYING'.

Call IT what it is and call the dirty politicians and partisan / political pr!cks who do it what they are - LIES / LIARS...and if it is Perjury, HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE just like any of us would be!.

Sen. Grassley: Glenn Simpson's congressional testimony included an 'extremely misleading' statement
Politicians rarely call each other liars because they're all liars.

They all mislead, they all distort, they all deflect, they all use straw man arguments, they're all hypocrites and they all flat-out lie. So if you expose a liar, you'll be exposed in return.

Just like Professional Wrestling. Just play the game and keep your job. That's all that matters.

"YOU LIED!"

Don't you understand yet?

If you lie and are a Dim you are simply misleading, but if you work for Trump you will have to hire a lawyer and sell your house to keep your arse out of jail when you lie.

Understand?

"YOU LIED!"

They all mislead, they all distort, they all deflect, they all use straw man arguments, they're all hypocrites and they all flat-out lie. So if you expose a liar, you'll be exposed in return.

Just like Professional Wrestling. Just play the game and keep your job. That's all that matters.

Lying is a lot more effective than not lying, when the general populace is so profoundly stupid, and getting more dumb every year. We are headed to post-fact society at lightning speeds. And the dumb, liking making up facts rather than discovering them (hard), will love it.

Let’s not forget Misleading’s partner, Lack of Candor.

Andy McCabe was actually double dipped with both a Misleading and a Lack of Candor mention by the Justice Department’s inspector general recently, both for lying his ass off. One doozy I think was Andy’s claim he didn’t know where a leak had come from even though he’d authorized or otherwise knew all about it.

"YOU LIED!"

Again with your hack, partisan crap. Democrats have been overtly and repeatedly calling Republicans liars for decades starting with Reagan. I mean seriously, Trump, W, Romney, McCain (as a candidate, they learned to love him later), Cruz, Palin. Liar, liar, liar is the chant from the left

Again with your hack, partisan crap. Democrats have been overtly and repeatedly calling Republicans liars for decades starting with Reagan. I mean seriously, Trump, W, Romney, McCain (as a candidate, they learned to love him later), Cruz, Palin. Liar, liar, liar is the chant from the left

As stated earlier, one of the Democrats' old, stale tactics is to accuse others of doing what THEY have done / are doing and of being who THEY are. SSDD....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

"YOU LIED!"

And that's why. They don't want to have to take action.

Forum List

Back