Why Donald Trump appeals to angry republicans...

I asked you to explain your comments.

Let me try it a third time: I DON'T KNOW THE SPECIFICS OF HIS PLATFORM, and no one here is able or willing to say "Here's a link where you can get the information you're looking for."

Trump's not the only one who's collecting data before he'll let you in to his site, but I wonder if he's the first and the others are copying him.

At least they haven't set up a pay wall a la Palin. That'll be the next step, I suppose.

Does anyone here know exactly what Donald Trump stands for?
He put everything in his book.
http://www.amazon.com/Time-Get-Toug...=8-3&keywords=donald+trump+book&tag=ff0d01-20

http://www.amazon.com/Crippled-Amer...=8-1&keywords=donald+trump+book&tag=ff0d01-20

Only dumb asses with no reading comprehension doesn't know his platforms, since spellt everything out in his books.

Like for example, Icahn Ambassador to China.

So he has in fact monetized his campaign. Why am I not surprised? And obviously you've bought and read both books and you can, with your extraordinary prowess in English as a First Language ("Only dumb asses with no reading comprehension doesn't know his platforms, since spellt everything out in his books" is a work of art, truly), itemize them. I can't wait.

Let me try it a third time: I DON'T KNOW THE SPECIFICS OF HIS PLATFORM, and no one here is able or willing to say "Here's a link where you can get the information you're looking for."

Trump's not the only one who's collecting data before he'll let you in to his site, but I wonder if he's the first and the others are copying him.

At least they haven't set up a pay wall a la Palin. That'll be the next step, I suppose.

http://www.amazon.com/Time-Get-Toug...=8-3&keywords=donald+trump+book&tag=ff0d01-20

http://www.amazon.com/Crippled-Amer...=8-1&keywords=donald+trump+book&tag=ff0d01-20

Only dumb asses with no reading comprehension doesn't know his platforms, since spellt everything out in his books.

So he has in fact monetized his campaign. Why am I not surprised? And obviously you've bought and read both books and you can, with your extraordinary prowess in English as a First Language ("Only dumb asses with no reading comprehension doesn't know his platforms, since spellt everything out in his books" is a work of art, truly), itemize them. I can't wait.

Here's how it works: You support a candidate, you know his platform, you're happy to talk about it with others.

No one here seems able to supply that third part. Not surprising.

Here's how it works: You support a candidate, you know his platform, you're happy to talk about it with others.

ok I'll bite;
1. Repatriation tax holiday, which will get companies like Apple to move the money they made in other countries, stored in other countries banks to America. Without which would require them to pay over 35% in taxes to bring the money here which is why they don't. Money here would provide jobs here. Money not here wouldn't.

2. Lower business taxes, since we are the highest in the world of such. A reason for Businesses to move their HQ to another country, isn't cheap employment, but cheap taxation. Rich people don't like how much you tax them they move, them and their companies so you can't tax them any longer. You can't tax 0 income.

3. Build the wall. Take money that it cost to build the wall out of the money we sent to Mexico every year as charity so they'll be our friend. It's stupid to give money to a country to make them your friend, cheaper to build a wall. He doesn't get into this detail but I assume he'll increase tariff's or gate fees at the border to cover costs as well.

4. Provide an even playing field for our workers. Put tariffs on countries that pay their employees slave wages so that it makes up the difference of us having to pay our employees living wages. If that makes it more expensive to import because they retaliate, that's ok because then we'll make more of whatever it is locally to bypass the tariff which also creates jobs.

5. Deport illegal immigrants. I don't know his details on how to do this. My guess is he plans on putting them on busses and dumping them over the border and doesn't understand that it takes tons of money, in a court of law, to legally put them on the bus and tons of money to convince Mexico into letting us dump us in their country. It's unrealistic. This isn't something I worry about. The fact that he wants to deport all of them is what matters to me. The realities will set in when his advisors get a piece of his ear and he tries to make it happen.

I prefer making it illegal to hire someone without proof of citizenship via everify. I prefer, making it illegal to allow them into our schools. I prefer making it illegal for illegal aliens to cash welfare checks which will make those checks their anchor babies get, worthless. I prefer making it so hard for illegals to stay in America they flee back to Mexico on their own dime.

6. Simplified tax structure that will allow those who make less than 30k a year to not have to pay any income taxes but still uses a progressive tax structure above 30k a year. He plans on charging rich more than poor as a percentage of their income. I personal have no problem with those who need the least, as a percentage of their income, to survive to pay the most for income tax. But need to keep it below 30%. Remember they earned that money themselves.

7. I don't know how he's going to pull this off. No increase in age requirement before receiving SSI. A promise is a promise and it's not our fault they blew that money on something else. Personal I would use a net worth calculator and not pay it to those who are worth more than a million or whatever. Rich people don't need SSI even if it was promised to them. But I don't think that's Donalds platform.

There is other stuff I would add, but they belong on my platform, not Donalds so I won't.

If people were interested in what Trump believes or says then they would do like MOST of us did and find out for themselves. I personally am TIRED of trying to convince people. I was the Paul Revere long enough. People to be bluntly honest are stupid,lazy,and just don't give a shit. So I protect my own,do what I want within the law and sometimes outside of it if necessary and prepare for the battles to come.

So....according to the idiots running the video self described fascists are now republicans? ROFLMAO. OK. Trump is waking white people up. The silent majority is waking up and shaking the shackles off and ripping the tape off their mouths and taking back what's THEIRS!

Americans have been awake for quite some time.
Our government has just ignored our voice and now we have someone on the national stage who speaks for us.

ok I'll bite;
1. Repatriation tax holiday, which will get companies like Apple to move the money they made in other countries, stored in other countries banks to America. Without which would require them to pay over 35% in taxes to bring the money here which is why they don't. Money here would provide jobs here. Money not here wouldn't.

2. Lower business taxes, since we are the highest in the world of such. A reason for Businesses to move their HQ to another country, isn't cheap employment, but cheap taxation. Rich people don't like how much you tax them they move, them and their companies so you can't tax them any longer. You can't tax 0 income.

3. Build the wall. Take money that it cost to build the wall out of the money we sent to Mexico every year as charity so they'll be our friend. It's stupid to give money to a country to make them your friend, cheaper to build a wall. He doesn't get into this detail but I assume he'll increase tariff's or gate fees at the border to cover costs as well.

4. Provide an even playing field for our workers. Put tariffs on countries that pay their employees slave wages so that it makes up the difference of us having to pay our employees living wages. If that makes it more expensive to import because they retaliate, that's ok because then we'll make more of whatever it is locally to bypass the tariff which also creates jobs.

5. Deport illegal immigrants. I don't know his details on how to do this. My guess is he plans on putting them on busses and dumping them over the border and doesn't understand that it takes tons of money, in a court of law, to legally put them on the bus and tons of money to convince Mexico into letting us dump us in their country. It's unrealistic. This isn't something I worry about. The fact that he wants to deport all of them is what matters to me. The realities will set in when his advisors get a piece of his ear and he tries to make it happen.

I prefer making it illegal to hire someone without proof of citizenship via everify. I prefer, making it illegal to allow them into our schools. I prefer making it illegal for illegal aliens to cash welfare checks which will make those checks their anchor babies get, worthless. I prefer making it so hard for illegals to stay in America they flee back to Mexico on their own dime.

6. Simplified tax structure that will allow those who make less than 30k a year to not have to pay any income taxes but still uses a progressive tax structure above 30k a year. He plans on charging rich more than poor as a percentage of their income. I personal have no problem with those who need the least, as a percentage of their income, to survive to pay the most for income tax. But need to keep it below 30%. Remember they earned that money themselves.

7. I don't know how he's going to pull this off. No increase in age requirement before receiving SSI. A promise is a promise and it's not our fault they blew that money on something else. Personal I would use a net worth calculator and not pay it to those who are worth more than a million or whatever. Rich people don't need SSI even if it was promised to them. But I don't think that's Donalds platform.

There is other stuff I would add, but they belong on my platform, not Donalds so I won't.
despite trying to come up with excuses why it won't/can't be done...#5 can easily be done.
We seize assets from hostile foreign governments all the time.
...and we aren't going to ask mexico's "permission" to repatriate its citizens who are here illegally...or the guatemalans, san salvadorans, ecuadorans, etc..etc...same goes for their citizens..
We will seize whatever assets we need and/or take it from any aid they receive from the U.S. in order to pay for repatriating their citizens who are here illegally. When those nations start receiving reduced"aid" payments they'll come around...

He came out against the biggest issue day 1. Illegal immigration. He says deport illegals AND build a wall. Americans see the invasion from the southern border. Finally, somebody says stop it.

Forum List

Back