Why doesn't the word 'Democrat' trigger African-Americans ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Since we all know the Dimocrat party was the home for pro-slavery Americans, why doesn't the word itself trigger AA's ?

The word "lynch" or "lynching" triggers AA's, in Portland Oregon for instance, three schools had to be renamed that were named after the "Lynch" family who donated the land to the city to build schools decades ago.

We've all seen in the last day how upsetting Trump's use of the word has been, so my question is, why haven't AA's demanded the Dimocrat party rename itself ?

Since we all know the Dimocrat party was the home for pro-slavery Americans, why doesn't the word itself trigger AA's ?

The word "lynch" or "lynching" triggers AA's, in Portland Oregon for instance, three schools had to be renamed that were named after the "Lynch" family who donated the land to the city to build schools decades ago.

We've all seen in the last day how upsetting Trump's use of the word has been, so my question is, why haven't AA's demanded the Dimocrat party rename itself ?

Because most blacks realize Democrats not only fought for their civil rights, but elected the first black man to be president.

Because most blacks realize Democrats not only fought for their civil rights, but elected the first black man to be president.
Wrong...

Democrats fought AGAINST their civil rights...

But they gave them FREE SHIT!!!

Wrong...

Civil RIghts Acts of 1964 and 1968... signed by LBJ, a Democrat.

Southern Bigots left the Democrats after that and joined the GOP, who welcomed them with open arms.

The rest is history.
Really???

If the Democrats suddenly joined the Republican Party, there wouldn't be any Democrats left, Fool...

Because they know that THIS exists in America, right now, today, at this moment, in the Republican Party, often with Trumpsters, regardless of what happened several generations ago:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

Wrong...

You keep telling those darkies how they are just too dumb to know what is good for them, and I'm sure they will soon be convinced and vote the way you want them to. And while you're at it, you should tell them again how lazy and selfish they are,. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Southern Whites were pro-slavery. The word "lynching" doesn't trigger anyone - except retarded nitwits who think legally prosecuting their camp's corruption and abuse of power amounts to a "lynching". The Democratic party has some dark spots in their history, and Democrats atoned for it. African Americans are historically literate enough to realize that Democrats have changed their party platform towards a pro-equality, pro-civil rights stance generations ago.

Place your historically illiterate, emotionally triggered apoplexy below.

Really???

If the Democrats suddenly joined the Republican Party, there wouldn't be any Democrats left, Fool...

again, try to educate you on history would be a waste, but let's try.

Prior to 1932, the Democrats were largely a Southern Party. The Republicans dominated the North, or what you would call "The Blue States".

Then they crashed the economy, and all those working class whites in the North joined the Democrats. FDR ran a coalition of blacks, working class white and White southerners. By 1936, the GOP ceased to be a significant force, being reduced to 18 Senators and 83 Congressmen. The real opposition to FDR was Southern Democrats.

America reached unprecedented levels of prosperity when people realized that if you pay people fair wages and the rich pay their fair share, things get really good. In fact, things got so good, we even let black people have some freedom.

Then your boy, Tricky Dick, went to the Southern Bigots with his Southern Strategy and appealled to their racism... Their fat, inbred racist asses have been in the GOP ever since.

Valerie Jarrett does look like that ape in Planet of the Apes. LOL!!!!!!

Historically however, the Dimocrat party fought to keep slavery legal, so the question is, why doesn't the word trigger AA's the way the word "lynch" does ?

Yet another ignorant Trumpette.

Did you pay attention in school?????

You assfucks are too stupid to get that slavery & racism was basically concentrated in the South.

The South is a geographical area, not a fucking political party.

If you bother to pull your head out of Trumps fat ass, you would know that both Democrats & Republicans in the South were equally racist, while Democrats & Republicans outside the South were not.

That, assfuck, is why the Civil War was the North vs the South and not Democrats vs Republicans.

That, assfuck, is why Republicans & Democrats from the South voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 while those outside voted for it.

How the fuck do you people get this God damn stupid.

I think Democrats should be renamed Soviets. They even have socks for them to wear to school.

51UzK1g0RdL._SX425_.jpg

Yet you spendmore time arguing with other liberals than you do with these guys.

Smart move. Evidence is, there is no point "arguing ... with these guys."

Vichy Mac spends more time defending Trump than condemning him, and whining that Liz Warren wants to give money to working people instead of the parasites on Wall Street where he works.

Because they know that THIS exists in America, right now, today, at this moment, in the Republican Party, often with Trumpsters, regardless of what happened several generations ago:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

I get that, but the word "lynch" has a prominent historical meaning to AA's, so one would think the word "Democrat" itself would also cause similar reactions since slavery was part of this party's platform.

Historically however, the Dimocrat party fought to keep slavery legal, so the question is, why doesn't the word trigger AA's the way the word "lynch" does ?

Dang man, there is no fixing your stupid, is there?

tumblr_nvq02o0pyV1ue779no1_400.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back