Why doesn't the word 'Democrat' trigger African-Americans ?

Since we all know the Dimocrat party was the home for pro-slavery Americans, why doesn't the word itself trigger AA's ?

The word "lynch" or "lynching" triggers AA's, in Portland Oregon for instance, three schools had to be renamed that were named after the "Lynch" family who donated the land to the city to build schools decades ago.

We've all seen in the last day how upsetting Trump's use of the word has been, so my question is, why haven't AA's demanded the Dimocrat party rename itself ?
Yet another ignorant Trumpette.

Did you pay attention in school?????

You assfucks are too stupid to get that slavery & racism was basically concentrated in the South.

The South is a geographical area, not a fucking political party.

If you bother to pull your head out of Trumps fat ass, you would know that both Democrats & Republicans in the South were equally racist, while Democrats & Republicans outside the South were not.

That, assfuck, is why the Civil War was the North vs the South and not Democrats vs Republicans.

That, assfuck, is why Republicans & Democrats from the South voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 while those outside voted for it.

How the fuck do you people get this God damn stupid.

Look, you stupid ass, I'm asking since historically we all know slavery had it's political home in the Dimocrat party.

Lynching, happened long ago, but the word TODAY brings up strong emotions in AA's.

Dimocrat party was the party of slavery, long ago, but TODAY the word itself doesn't bring out the same emotions.
I'll try again.

A 15- or 25- or 35- or 45-year old black American has spent their entire lives in the current reality.

What they live and see and experience and absorb, every single day, is far more important & relevant to them than what they have read in history books.

And that's about it.
So they need to close their minds to history and just live in the now.....and give up hope for a better life.

Since we all know the Dimocrat party was the home for pro-slavery Americans, why doesn't the word itself trigger AA's ?

The word "lynch" or "lynching" triggers AA's, in Portland Oregon for instance, three schools had to be renamed that were named after the "Lynch" family who donated the land to the city to build schools decades ago.

We've all seen in the last day how upsetting Trump's use of the word has been, so my question is, why haven't AA's demanded the Dimocrat party rename itself ?

You assfucks are too stupid to get that slavery & racism was basically concentrated in the South.

If you bother to pull your head out of Trumps fat ass, you would know that both Democrats & Republicans in the South were equally racist, while Democrats & Republicans outside the South were not.

That, assfuck, is why the Civil War was the North vs the South and not Democrats vs Republicans.

That, assfuck, is why Republicans & Democrats from the South voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 while those outside voted for it.

Look, you stupid ass, I'm asking since historically we all know slavery had it's political home in the Dimocrat party.

Lynching, happened long ago, but the word TODAY brings up strong emotions in AA's.

Dimocrat party was the party of slavery, long ago, but TODAY the word itself doesn't bring out the same emotions.
I'll try again.

A 15- or 25- or 35- or 45-year old black American has spent their entire lives in the current reality.

What they live and see and experience and absorb, every single day, is far more important & relevant to them than what they have read in history books.

And that's about it.
So they need to close their minds to history and just live in the now.....and give up hope for a better life.
They need to deal with facts on the ground, and the choice is pretty clear.

I don't think American blacks give two shits overall about that school issue. That's the strategically hypersensitive, illiberal, authoritarian, mostly white Regressive Left weaponizing PC and Identity Politics, as usual.

Yeah, that's your own, endlessly repeated, mindless bullshit you find everywhere. If anyone is in fact "weaponizing PC and Identity Politics", it's a trumpified GOP turning the requirement that everyone, regardless of creed, skin color, sexual orientation, etc., be treated with respect into a weapon to rile up their increasingly vile, resentful, White base.

I don't think American blacks give two shits overall about that school issue. That's the strategically hypersensitive, illiberal, authoritarian, mostly white Regressive Left weaponizing PC and Identity Politics, as usual.
Yeah, that's your own, endlessly repeated, mindless bullshit you find everywhere. If anyone is in fact "weaponizing PC and Identity Politics", it's a trumpified GOP turning the requirement that everyone, regardless of creed, skin color, sexual orientation, etc., be treated with respect into a weapon to rile up their increasingly vile, resentful, White base.
And, right on cue.

Because it's not 1860.

I'll try again.

And that's about it.
So you want everyone to remain ignorant in other words.

Most of these people think that the national news is what's going on in their world.
Very little of what is in the news is what would be considered facts on the ground.
And I hate to break it to you....but there has to be a little give and take involved.
If you have a shitty attitude you can claim that everyone who reacts negatively to your shitty attitude is a racist.

Because they know that THIS exists in America, right now, today, at this moment, in the Republican Party, often with Trumpsters, regardless of what happened several generations ago:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

Exactly. That's what we blacks have been saying here all along.

I'll try again.

And that's about it.
Very little of what is in the news is what would be considered facts on the ground.
And I hate to break it to you....but there has to be a little give and take involved.
If you have a shitty attitude you can claim that everyone who reacts negatively to your shitty attitude is a racist.
Boy, you sure do love to make stuff up about my positions.

Over and over and over.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I'll try again.

And that's about it.

Most of these people think that the national news is what's going on in their world.

You have a shitty attitude and you don't speak for blacks.

Because most blacks realize Democrats not only fought for their civil rights, but elected the first black man to be president.

Historically however, the Dimocrat party fought to keep slavery legal, so the question is, why doesn't the word trigger AA's the way the word "lynch" does ?

Historically whites kept slavery legal and both parties made jim crow legal.

Slavery had it's political home in white America. Lynching still happens.

I'll try again.

And that's about it.

I'll try again.
A 15 or 25 or 35 or 40 year old has not been lynched, but the word apparently is upsetting to them. The Dimocrat party fought to keep these people in chains, yet the word Democrat, is not upsetting to them.
I don't think think the word is upsetting to them. See post 28.

That asshole Joe "Creepy" Biden said in 1998 that the impeachment of Slick Willy was a public lynching. According to you stupid Moon Bats that pretty well makes your filthy ass Democrat Presidential Candidate front runner a "racist", doesn't it?
Biden apologized for using the term.

• Thanks
Historically however, the Dimocrat party fought to keep slavery legal, so the question is, why doesn't the word trigger AA's the way the word "lynch" does ?

Well, no, what happened was the South tried to leave the union to keep Slavery legal... that's what happened. Sorry you missed that in your Home Skule.

I guarantee you pal, I know far more about the history of the south's succession and the Civil War than you will ever know

The word is "secession". The world has changed since 1865. Do you think African-Americans didn't notice? Given a majority of African-American voters are Democrats, what makes anyone think the word would trigger them? It's goofy..

Because blacks are inferior and dumb -- and just slaves on the plantation....

Except the good blacks who support Trump.....they are loveable and cuddly, kinda like a family pet...

#MAGA

I'll try again.

And that's about it.

I'll try again.
A 15 or 25 or 35 or 40 year old has not been lynched, but the word apparently is upsetting to them. The Dimocrat party fought to keep these people in chains, yet the word Democrat, is not upsetting to them.

You need to stop trying. Mac provided examples of why blacks are democrats today in high definition. Accept it. I'm not going to argue with your white ass about this. Because of republicans like you guys, the word republican triggers blacks.

5 horrific modern-day lynchings of Blacks in America

Ah, good ole liberal indoctrination at its finest. The North didn't really care about the abolishing of slavery, they really just wanted more taxes and to show the power of the federal government. The abolishin of slavery was a by-product. You should read some of Lincoln's quotes instead of taking the word of your nut-case, never had a real job, history professors.

The South was fighting for states rights in general, but one of these rights did include slavery but it also included taxation which they felt was unfair.

Well, no, what happened was the South tried to leave the union to keep Slavery legal... that's what happened. Sorry you missed that in your Home Skule.

Um, yeah, slavery among other things....states rights.

Biden apologized for using the term.

Good on him.

On the other hand, the years-long prosecution for Whitewater, Travelgate, Vince Foster, etc., exacting extra-legal, fact-free punishment by dint of the existence of those long-known fact-free prosecutions, the term "lynching", while over-wrought, had at least some justification in fact. At least, the use of the term didn't amount to injustice to it.

Even the Goobers nowadays admit, Bill's investigations amounted to presidential harassment, and it was a belated revenge for the ousting of Nixon. Whereas the Dear Leader faces investigations because he is a habitual, to-the-bones-corrupt crook.

Whenever the Trumpletons try their hands at analogies, they are looking like the benighted goofs they truly are.

Because most blacks realize Democrats not only fought for their civil rights, but elected the first black man to be president.

Dang man, there is no fixing your stupid, is there?
Can't fix common-sense.

Common sense is that Democrats have been the party of liberals and minority rights for a long time now. DUH.

• Thanks

Um, yeah, slavery among other things....states rights.
Slavery was a little more of an issue than whites having to pay taxes.

Forum List

Back