Why Doesn’t the MSM Hold Town Halls for Black-on-Black Murders?

How about a Town Hall for friends and relatives of people killed by illegal aliens?

To ask the question is to answer it.

Because the MSM has no problem with black folks killing other black folks. It only a problem when white folks kill black folks.

What do I win?
You win the watermelon.
Oh wait, I can't say that.
Fried chicken.
Crap.
You get a pat on the back.
Damn. Sexual assault if I do that.
You get a participation trophy.

Dana hit it out of the ball park with her speech at CPAC. She nailed the media loving only white on white shootings and never going to Chicago for townhalls.

How about a Town Hall for friends and relatives of people killed by illegal aliens?

Because the MSM has no problem with black folks killing other black folks. It only a problem when white folks kill black folks.

What do I win?
You win the watermelon.
Fried chicken.
Crap.
I was first. I'll take the watermelon and the chicken.

What do I win?
You win the watermelon.
Fried chicken.
Crap.
I was first. I'll take the watermelon and the chicken.

You'll have to fight me for it. If there are two things we southerners love, it's watermelon and chicken.

I think a better question is what Trump and the Republicans have done to the Appalachians. Millions of whites living in terrible poverty. Where more of their children are dying in childbirth and life expectancy has dropped dramatically.

I totally understand how much white wingers are concerned with Black Lives, but think of all those poor whites that need help.

Probably for the same reason they dont do it for white on white, Asian on Asian, Mexican on Mexican etc.
Only one group riots and murders in general.
Whites. The are the MVPs (Most Violent People)
Sorry.
Blacks are 12.3% of the population yet commit 22.4% of the violence.
NCFS-Table.jpg

Probably for the same reason they dont do it for white on white, Asian on Asian, Mexican on Mexican etc.
Sorry.
NCFS-Table.jpg
Sorry.
Per your own chart..whites committed 4x the number of violent crimes than Blacks and more than every other demographic combined.

Sorry.
NCFS-Table.jpg
Sorry.
Per your own chart..whites committed 4x the number of violent crimes than Blacks and more than every other demographic combined.
42.9% of violent crimes were committed by whites yet are 77.9% of the population.

I know math is hard for you, so stop embarrassing yourself.

Sorry.
NCFS-Table.jpg
Sorry.
42.9% of violent crimes were committed by whites yet are 77.9% of the population.

I know math is hard for you, so stop embarrassing yourself.
Obviously math is something you flunked.
Whats higher. 4,091,971 or 955,800?

I think a better question is what Trump and the Republicans have done to the Appalachians. Millions of whites living in terrible poverty. Where more of their children are dying in childbirth and life expectancy has dropped dramatically.

I totally understand how much white wingers are concerned with Black Lives, but think of all those poor whites that need help.
Funny how the "progressives" never seem to help them....

Forum List

Back