Why Doesn’t the MSM Hold Town Halls for Black-on-Black Murders?

Probably for the same reason they dont do it for white on white, Asian on Asian, Mexican on Mexican etc.
Only one group riots and murders in general.
Whites. The are the MVPs (Most Violent People)

You fucking bigot. Of course whites are up there. They compromise 80% of the US population for crying out loud. Including Hispanics that identify as white. The stats will reflect that.
"of course whites are up there"
Yeah thats pretty much my point.

The stat weatherdude just provided showed hispanics in their own group.

Because it is a failed Republican race deflection talking point...

Why don't Republicans ever call out black racists who vote Democrat?

Only one group riots and murders in general.
Sorry.
Blacks are 12.3% of the population yet commit 22.4% of the violence.
NCFS-Table.jpg
Sorry.
Per your own chart..whites committed 4x the number of violent crimes than Blacks and more than every other demographic combined.
42.9% of violent crimes were committed by whites yet are 77.9% of the population.

I know math is hard for you, so stop embarrassing yourself.
Obviously math is something you flunked.
Whats higher. 4,091,971 or 955,800?
OK, then whites are smarter, richer, more charitable, more employable etc etc.
laughing.gif

Probably for the same reason they dont do it for white on white, Asian on Asian, Mexican on Mexican etc.

Bullshit. What do you think is happening now?
Why dont you tell me what you think is happening now?

I think the MSM doesn't give a flying fuck about what is happening in inner cities. What they have here is white on white just like they did in Sandy Hook to run with their anti gun agenda.

For crying fucking out loud the bodies weren't even in body bags and they were marching out their anti gun agendas.

Tell me who were the victims? Can you remember any of their names? I only remember Meadow. What type of students were they? What were their ambitions and their dreams?

FUCKING NO. Oh we have to hear from the coached and given talking points "survivors" who want to ban guns.

Disgusting. Appalling.

Sorry.
Blacks are 12.3% of the population yet commit 22.4% of the violence.
NCFS-Table.jpg
Sorry.
Per your own chart..whites committed 4x the number of violent crimes than Blacks and more than every other demographic combined.
42.9% of violent crimes were committed by whites yet are 77.9% of the population.

I know math is hard for you, so stop embarrassing yourself.
Obviously math is something you flunked.
Whats higher. 4,091,971 or 955,800?
OK, then whites are smarter, richer, more charitable, more employable etc etc.
View attachment 178621
1 out of 3 aint bad.

I think the MSM doesn't give a flying fuck about what is happening in inner cities. What they have here is white on white just like they did in Sandy Hook to run with their anti gun agenda.

For crying fucking out loud the bodies weren't even in body bags and they were marching out their anti gun agendas.

Tell me who were the victims? Can you remember any of their names? I only remember Meadow. What type of students were they? What were their ambitions and their dreams?

FUCKING NO. Oh we have to hear from the coached and given talking points "survivors" who want to ban guns.

Disgusting. Appalling.
I agree the MSM is about what sells. No the shooting is not white on white. Are you blind or did you fail to ID the Black, Asian, and ME children?

180217-parkland-victims-16up-composite_f28d54947a0ad694bc02699c473e6dc2.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

- Jessie Jackson

How about a Town Hall for friends and relatives of people killed by illegal aliens?

To ask the question is to answer it.

Why Doesn’t the MSM Hold Town Halls for Black-on-Black Murders?
I think a better question is what Trump and the Republicans have done to the Appalachians. Millions of whites living in terrible poverty. Where more of their children are dying in childbirth and life expectancy has dropped dramatically.

I totally understand how much white wingers are concerned with Black Lives, but think of all those poor whites that need help.

Only one year in. Will be addressed but the administration is going to have to go against years of D rule in those states to rectify the poverty there. I used to live in Hickman County in Tennessee. I am very aware of what my friends face.

Disgusting. Appalling.
I agree the MSM is about what sells. No the shooting is not white on white. Are you blind or did you fail to ID the Black, Asian, and ME children?

180217-parkland-victims-16up-composite_f28d54947a0ad694bc02699c473e6dc2.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Black to me (I used to live in Toronto) is way shades darker than what you just put up. All my buddies are from the islands. And they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay darker than anyone you just put up.

The victims live in Florida for crying out loud. A good tan does not make a racial difference.

:lmao:

Disgusting. Appalling.

Black to me (I used to live in Toronto) is way shades darker than what you just put up. All my buddies are from the islands. And they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay darker than anyone you just put up.

The victims live in Florida for crying out loud. A good tan does not make a racial difference.

:lmao:
Not exactly sure how its a white on white crime when a Black girl, 2 Asians, and a girl of middle eastern descent were killed. You mind explaining to me how you worked that out in your head to make it a white on white crime? You do realize that being a Floridian is not a race right?

Forum List

Back