Why doesn't the MSM bring attention to what Biden ENCOURAGED..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden said...I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So is there any wonder why now nearly 2 million illegals have "surged" to the border? With the President of the USA encourages breaking the law, i.e.
"surge to the border"... totally illegal!
But by the end of 2021, as apprehensions hit levels not seen in 20 years and over 1.5 million people arrived at the border...

That's an easy one to answer.

The mainstream media no longer functions as a news source as it is now simply the ministry of truth for the same globalist interests responsible for flooding our country with illegals so as to bring us to our knees.

Nothing will be done till Tater The Putz is removed from office for Treason or is voted out.....Then martial law needs to be declared in the border counties and the .mil deployed to stop/return the invaders while the Corps of Engineers completes the Wall.....Let the chips fall where they may when it finally gets to SCOTUS in a couple of years.....The time is well past to let the dems continue to hide behind the "law".

Biden said...I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So is there any wonder why now nearly 2 million illegals have "surged" to the border? With the President of the USA encourages breaking the law, i.e.
"surge to the border"... totally illegal!
But by the end of 2021, as apprehensions hit levels not seen in 20 years and over 1.5 million people arrived at the border...

They don't because they do and say what the Biden administration tells them to say. It really is that simple.

Any real news outlet that had integrity and only cared about telling the truth and reporting on real news would be reporting on all the bad things going on directly because of the Biden administration. But most of them don't. At best they may gloss over it real quick once in a while but that's it.

Now this is a surge!!
Remember what Biden said???
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

surge121322.png

Forum List

Back