Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

Neither, as neither had made up their stories at the time of those investigations.

Neither incident, if they even happened, would fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI. If the two women feel they were violated there is a legal process for them to use.
Neither implies only 2. There were 6 investigations and not one of them questioned Ford or Ramirez.

That is because the two stores were not told until after the 6 were done.

If the incidents happened, they would not fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI.

If the two women feel they were violated there is a legal process for them to use, just like the rest of us.

They are not special, they do not deserve special treatment. If they feel they were victims of a crime they need to file a police report.
So if those two stories were not investigated why do repubs keep saying he was already investigated as if it means something?

Anything the POTUS directs the FBI to investigate falls under their jurisdiction. I cite Obama and Bush on that.

One more time, if the two women feel they were violated there is a legal process for them to use, just like the rest of us.

They are not special, they do not deserve special treatment. If they feel they were victims of a crime they need to file a police report.

If they were to file a police report, then the FBI would have something to investigate. It is not the job of the FBI to investigate poorly written fiction.

FBI are in charge of background checks... These charges would probably be subject to statue of limitations... That doesn't mean the FBI ignores it, they are investigating his background....

And for anyone saying being 17 years old doesn't count, I will quote Brett Kavanaugh " decisions you make as a minor ought to have lifelong consequences,”

This shit is down to Trump's White house not vetting there candidates properly again... Now Avenatti has a least one more accuser...

If you want him let the FBI investigate... I have a funny feeling bringing Ford in is going to look really bad...

You realize that Ford's memory is "recovered" right? She is working off a "recovered" memory, and not a memory of when she was 3 or 4 or 5, but 15. Recovered memories do not have great track records. In fact, they have very shoddy track records and have landed a lot of people in jail. FALSELY. People have been FALSELY accused from "recovered" memories.

Ford is a psychotherapist and should know this, but apparently.....doesn't. I'll just leave that right there.

He isn't a rapist. He has been accused ( with no evidence ) of attempted rape. I know the truth is hard for you, but if you try it will get better with each passing day.
The 2nd victim is accusing him of rape

LIAR. Not accused of rape, just penis games when drinking. She was so drunk she had a fuzzy memory of the incident. (sounds like normal foreplay to me)

"After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said." The FBI doesn't investigate foreplay.
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years
You just wish he’d wave his penis in front of your face.

Is waving a penis in front of someone rape?

Then how can someone be a rapist for doing so? Not that he did
Oops I’m thinking of the 3rd victim. Claims of Kavanaugh participating in “gang rapes.”
You’ve been talking that lying assed rape shit since before the concocted third “victim”

The 2nd victim is accusing him of rape

LIAR. Not accused of rape, just penis games when drinking. She was so drunk she had a fuzzy memory of the incident. (sounds like normal foreplay to me)

"After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said." The FBI doesn't investigate foreplay.
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years
You just wish he’d wave his penis in front of your face.

Is waving a penis in front of someone rape?

Then how can someone be a rapist for doing so? Not that he did
Oops I’m thinking of the 3rd victim. Claims of Kavanaugh participating in “gang rapes.”
You’ve been talking that lying assed rape shit since before the concocted third “victim”

They have no clue.

Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?
Because they will do the same to that guy and delay until 2021 and give the Rs the Merrick treatment.

It's all a big fat game to both parties. Our lives and our livelihood mean jack shit to the last hose. We should line them all up and execute them.

You sound like an idiot. Obama ordered the FBI to investigate a local matter.

You're just stupid or dumb. I'm sorry. Too bad you were never taught civics, history, law, constitution.
Dont get angry. Get a better argument. There is absolutely no reason for the FBI not to investigate. Its been done before.

There is absolutely no reason for them to investigate. This isnt their jurisdiction. This is the lefts version of trying to call up their brown shirts.
Its imperative they investigate. It becomes their jurisdiction the second the POTUS tells them to investigate. Everything else is avoidance behavior toward the facts.
What facts? She hasn’t produced any. There have already been 6 investigations.

Thank goodness for our forefathers that our justice system doesn't reside on his/someones/anyone's fragile feelings and tingly legs.

Forum List

Back