Why doesn’t the GOP just replace the SC nominee for with someone just as conservative?

The facts that would available if the FBI investigated. The FBI didnt investigate these claims.
They have found nothing of his character that supports these allegations. This is not a federal issue.
They have found nothing because they havent investigated the allegations of now 2 women.
Jesus you are fucking stupid.
What you think of me is none of my business.

Which one of those investigations questioned Ford or this new woman?
His background was investigated. It showed nothing. There is no open file, she did that for a reason. So next we’ll and the following 52 as one loon after another make an accusation you want those investigated. Are you really this are up with hate and stupidity? This isn’t an fbi case moron.
You didnt answer my question. You did talk around it though. I ask again.

Why should he not have survived. We don't believe ford because she cant produce anything credible.
without investigators, who are experts and do this for a living, investigating the accusations, how do you know what can be produced or not?

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF the FBI finding out?

Why would anyone NOT want the FBI to investigate whether there is any information that can be obtained, that the Senators could inform themselves with? They could just as easily find out this woman is making it up.

Kavanaugh should INSIST on having the FBI investigate... it would help him and his family, clear their name....

unless of course, he has something to hide? no one should settle for a rushed through vote with no investigation...

After your side elected the accused rapist and serial sexual assaulter Bill Clinton president your side has jack shit to say about Kavanaugh.
What are you afraid the FBI will find?

I do not think it is at all unreasonable to request the FBI to reopen their back ground check on him with these new accusations....

There is nothing partisan in asking for the FBI to reopen their background check...

it is something ALL OF US should want....?

so, why is there resistance to it??? What's going on for the Republicans to break their own protocol on it? Makes no sense? This investigation could greatly help Kavanaugh?

Kavanaugh has already passed 6 FBI background checks, here this is for you :itsok:
So? This is NEW information, that they did NOT have to go on, previously.

And the two ex-FBI agents they had on 2 different news channels said this is standard procedure for the FBI, when new information comes up on a person they have already done a back ground check on, they open the background check up and investigate the new allegations.

He didn't have 6 full background checks, he had one full background check, of which the other 5 background checks reused, and anything new they had to check out, they added it to the original first background check. The FBI does not redo their background checks from scratch every time they do one... they only check out what is new in the time from the last one, or new, due to new information.

Why are you against reopening his background check, for this new accusation, for them to check this out, as they are suppose to do?

The Supreme court justice is a lifetime position that affects EVERY CITIZEN, not just partisans, and it would make ALL Americans, feel more at ease in the nomination, if it were done.... NOT DOING ONE, makes the Republicans seem untrustworthy, with no desire to get to the truth... and that's not good for anyone, imo.

what in the heck is going on here???
The background checks aren’t as simple as you want to imply. When does it end? Next week another loon the week after another.

They have found nothing of his character that supports these allegations. This is not a federal issue.
They have found nothing because they havent investigated the allegations of now 2 women.

His background was investigated. It showed nothing. There is no open file, she did that for a reason. So next we’ll and the following 52 as one loon after another make an accusation you want those investigated. Are you really this are up with hate and stupidity? This isn’t an fbi case moron.

I did answer. Your question is foolish. No substantial evidence no filed report. What don’t you get?

Neither, as neither had made up their stories at the time of those investigations.

Neither incident, if they even happened, would fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI. If the two women feel they were violated there is a legal process for them to use.

I did answer. Your question is foolish. No substantial evidence no filed report. What don’t you get?
You didnt answer my question. Nothing is foolish about asking you which one of those investigations spoke with Ford or Ramirez. Its simply 0 or another number.

I dont get why people claim that he had 6 BG's and nothing was found.

without investigators, who are experts and do this for a living, investigating the accusations, how do you know what can be produced or not?

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF the FBI finding out?

Why would anyone NOT want the FBI to investigate whether there is any information that can be obtained, that the Senators could inform themselves with? They could just as easily find out this woman is making it up.

Kavanaugh should INSIST on having the FBI investigate... it would help him and his family, clear their name....

unless of course, he has something to hide? no one should settle for a rushed through vote with no investigation...

After your side elected the accused rapist and serial sexual assaulter Bill Clinton president your side has jack shit to say about Kavanaugh.

I do not think it is at all unreasonable to request the FBI to reopen their back ground check on him with these new accusations....

There is nothing partisan in asking for the FBI to reopen their background check...

so, why is there resistance to it??? What's going on for the Republicans to break their own protocol on it? Makes no sense? This investigation could greatly help Kavanaugh?

Kavanaugh has already passed 6 FBI background checks, here this is for you :itsok:

And the two ex-FBI agents they had on 2 different news channels said this is standard procedure for the FBI, when new information comes up on a person they have already done a back ground check on, they open the background check up and investigate the new allegations.

He didn't have 6 full background checks, he had one full background check, of which the other 5 background checks reused, and anything new they had to check out, they added it to the original first background check. The FBI does not redo their background checks from scratch every time they do one... they only check out what is new in the time from the last one, or new, due to new information.

Why are you against reopening his background check, for this new accusation, for them to check this out, as they are suppose to do?

The Supreme court justice is a lifetime position that affects EVERY CITIZEN, not just partisans, and it would make ALL Americans, feel more at ease in the nomination, if it were done.... NOT DOING ONE, makes the Republicans seem untrustworthy, with no desire to get to the truth... and that's not good for anyone, imo.

The background checks aren’t as simple as you want to imply. When does it end? Next week another loon the week after another.
It ends when the FBI determines he didnt do anything.

God you’re dumb.

Neither, as neither had made up their stories at the time of those investigations.

Neither incident, if they even happened, would fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI. If the two women feel they were violated there is a legal process for them to use.
Neither implies only 2. There were 6 investigations and not one of them questioned Ford or Ramirez.

God you’re dumb.
Youre getting angry again.

God you’re dumb.
Youre getting angry again.
Not in the least. I find you comical. Your dumb statements are better than Ted Baxter.

Neither implies only 2. There were 6 investigations and not one of them questioned Ford or Ramirez.

That is because the two stores were not told until after the 6 were done.

If the incidents happened, they would not fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI.

If the two women feel they were violated there is a legal process for them to use, just like the rest of us.

They are not special, they do not deserve special treatment. If they feel they were victims of a crime they need to file a police report.

They have done that 6 times.

If the incidents happened, they would not fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI.

If the two women feel they were violated there is a legal process for them to use, just like the rest of us.

They are not special, they do not deserve special treatment. If they feel they were victims of a crime they need to file a police report.
So if those two stories were not investigated why do repubs keep saying he was already investigated as if it means something?

Anything the POTUS directs the FBI to investigate falls under their jurisdiction. I cite Obama and Bush on that.

They need to do it another time because by your own admission they didnt investigate the new claims.

So if those two stories were not investigated why do repubs keep saying he was already investigated as if it means something?

Anything the POTUS directs the FBI to investigate falls under their jurisdiction. I cite Obama and Bush on that.

One more time, if the two women feel they were violated there is a legal process for them to use, just like the rest of us.

If they were to file a police report, then the FBI would have something to investigate. It is not the job of the FBI to investigate poorly written fiction.

They need to do it another time because by your own admission they didnt investigate the new claims.

As soon as these people file a police report, I am sure the FBI will be right on it.

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.
And the point of that would be what? You idiots would just act like children with the next one too.
Let us all make note that objecting to man's sexual assault of women is "acting like children."
Let us all make note that you dont mind concocting a story to convict a man with no evidence if it serves your asinine ideology

This is how batshit crazy the GOP is. They would rather “own the libs” than stick to any kind of moral principle and just replace him with some other right wing nut job.

I’m all for it though. The two moderate republican female senators will likely vote no when the confirmation comes thus putting the GOP into further turmoil. Yay for that.
Great idea! Obama would be great for it!

One more time, if the two women feel they were violated there is a legal process for them to use, just like the rest of us.

If they were to file a police report, then the FBI would have something to investigate. It is not the job of the FBI to investigate poorly written fiction.

FBI are in charge of background checks... These charges would probably be subject to statue of limitations... That doesn't mean the FBI ignores it, they are investigating his background....

And for anyone saying being 17 years old doesn't count, I will quote Brett Kavanaugh " decisions you make as a minor ought to have lifelong consequences,”

This shit is down to Trump's White house not vetting there candidates properly again... Now Avenatti has a least one more accuser...

If you want him let the FBI investigate... I have a funny feeling bringing Ford in is going to look really bad...

Forum List

Back