why doesn't anyone talk about what COULD be: Best "redistribution of wealth" plan of all?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Yeh, I'm speaking of the lottery

it's damn near impossible to win, as we all know. If they would just cut out something like half the damn numbers you have to choose from

more people would win

and voila'.... more people lifted out of poverty...

but those so and so's make it virtually impossible to win..

and I don't see what the hell the states are doing w/ all that $$$$

the roads are still... same as they were 30 years ago...

and the schools .... WORSE than 20 years ago... indoctrination centers is all they are

+

it's damn near impossible to win, as we all know. If they would just cut out something like half the damn numbers you have to choose from

more people would win

and the schools .... WORSE than 20 years ago... indoctrination centers is all they are

+

If you want it changed, start a petition and send it in to the state lottery board. You will need at least 10,000 signatures to start...........and at least 100,000 to get their attention.

more people would win

+

They all want to be billion dollar lotteries so they worsened the odd and doubled their prices so few people win but a frenzy gets going once they approach a billion.

Forum List

Back