Why does Trump deny Russian meddling?

Given the indictments handed down last Friday detailing who, when and where the Russians actively interfered with the 2016 elections, why does Donald Trump still deny the Russians did what they clearly did?

Is it because Special Counsel Mueller handed down the indictment? Is it because, in Trump's mind, Russian meddling delegitimizes his election? Or is it because the Trump campaign acted in concert with the Russians, therefore showing collusion?

Any way you slice it, Trump's denial shows he trusts the word of Vladimir Putin over the American intelligence community and his own Department of Justice. How then can these entities then trust the president? How can we trust the president?

This is beyond partisan politics. This shakes the foundations of our electoral system and our men and women in service to our nation as they perform their duties as intelligence gathering institutions.
Trump continues to deny the fact that Russia interfered with the 2016 General Election because he believes to do so will undermine the legitimacy of his election.

Trump is a coward, like most arrogant narcissists.

The filthy Democrats have to conjure up this silly Russia Russia Russia bullshit in order to make excuses for Crooked Hillary being a terrible corrupt candidate that got scholnged by The Donald.

They should stop being cowards and just admit that Crooked Hillary was an asshole.

Given the indictments handed down last Friday detailing who, when and where the Russians actively interfered with the 2016 elections, why does Donald Trump still deny the Russians did what they clearly did?

Is it because Special Counsel Mueller handed down the indictment? Is it because, in Trump's mind, Russian meddling delegitimizes his election? Or is it because the Trump campaign acted in concert with the Russians, therefore showing collusion?

Any way you slice it, Trump's denial shows he trusts the word of Vladimir Putin over the American intelligence community and his own Department of Justice. How then can these entities then trust the president? How can we trust the president?

This is beyond partisan politics. This shakes the foundations of our electoral system and our men and women in service to our nation as they perform their duties as intelligence gathering institutions.

This is nothing but partisan politics. It's still the flailing of sore loser leftists who lost a sure bet election.

th
Trump sold out our country

No, he didn't.

What actual agreement was made that results in that?

Especially since it has been proven.
Even his sons and son in law admit it and several others have as well. And indictments. Bigly proof and yet the right wants to let Russia do it again.
name an american who is indicted for conspiracy or collusion. I'll wait, and I'll wait, and etc.......

Read the Mueller probe's indictment of 13 Russian nationals and the...

Trump and Putin hold joint press conference after Helsinki Summit

At 57:50

When Trump was asked if he believed Putin over US Intel, Trump said he had no reason not to.

Will Republicans do anything? Will they fall in behind Trump or will they protest?

If they protest, what form will that protest take?
strzok is a traitor and obstructed justice. let's start there.
Show where he broke any law

There's really no logical or sinister explanation for that press conference.

Trump is in completely over his head, he doesn't understand context, and he said some truly dumb stuff at a very critical moment.

It's not exactly a surprise. This is precisely the kind of thing many of us were afraid of.

And that impacts things how exactly?

Intent is more important is most situations, like when Obama intended to tell Russia to keep cool until after the election, so he can do things unpopular with some of the American People.
It sends the world the message that an American President is clueless, inept and outclassed on the world stage, at a very critical time, right in front of a dangerous and opportunistic adversary.

Since we haven't been in this position in my lifetime, I don't really know how to attach a context to it. The world is worried, and so am I.

Trump is in completely over his head, he doesn't understand context, and he said some truly dumb stuff at a very critical moment.

It's not exactly a surprise. This is precisely the kind of thing many of us were afraid of.

Intent is more important is most situations, like when Obama intended to tell Russia to keep cool until after the election, so he can do things unpopular with some of the American People.
It sends the world the message that an American President is clueless, inept and outclassed on the world stage, at a very critical time, right in front of a dangerous adversary.

Since we haven't been in this position in my lifetime, I don't really know how to attach a context to it. The world is worried, and so am I.
in your opinion. not mine. mine counts as much as yours.

It sends the world the message that an American President is clueless, inept and outclassed on the world stage, at a very critical time, right in front of a dangerous adversary.

in your opinion. not mine. mine counts as much as yours.
Very true!

/-----/ Trump rejects your made up nothing burger and that pizzes you off to no end.
real men.jpg

Getting a leg up from Putin offends Trump's massive ego. It's as simple as that.

Plus, Trump has wanted Putin to love him for many years. Now that Putin has requited that love for him, Trump will be his bitch for life.
I just can't see that as the reason. Trump has to know his words will be criticized even in the GOP. He owns the party, and the elections will rise or fall on him this year and in 20. He's up 4-1 in the world cup final around the 60 minute mark. No reason to fumble the ball by his own goal and let the other team back in it.

Unless he's not really up 4-1

Trump continues to deny the fact that Russia interfered with the 2016 General Election because he believes to do so will undermine the legitimacy of his election.

Always with the term "interfered"

What exactly did they do, and was it broad enough in scope and application to actually impact the election?

Again, it's just Dems being sore losers for losing when they thought they were shoo-ins.

there is absolute proof the russians “covertly monitored the computers, implanted hundreds of files containing malicious computer code, and stole emails and other documents,” from Americans.

so stfu Russianboi -

It sends the world the message that an American President is clueless, inept and outclassed on the world stage, at a very critical time, right in front of a dangerous and opportunistic adversary.

Some of that is probably confirmation bias, i.e., you "know" Trump is clueless, and therefore all his actions re-enforce that belief.

Lets not freak out until he actually commits to something stupid, as opposed to just doesn't follow the diplomatic dick sucking the Europeans follow in public and ignore in private.

What exactly did they do, and was it broad enough in scope and application to actually impact the election?

Again, it's just Dems being sore losers for losing when they thought they were shoo-ins.

there is absolute proof the russians “covertly monitored the computers, implanted hundreds of files containing malicious computer code, and stole emails and other documents,” from Americans.

so stfu Russianboi -

And that changed the result of the election how?

And also "absolute proof", lol.

Some of that is probably confirmation bias, i.e., you "know" Trump is clueless, and therefore all his actions re-enforce that belief.

Lets not freak out until he actually commits to something stupid, as opposed to just doesn't follow the diplomatic dick sucking the Europeans follow in public and ignore in private.
Well, we have no choice. It's all gonna unfold, whatever happens.

so stfu Russianboi -
no there isn't. you have nothing to show us that would back that. Do you?

Would we be chasing the illusion of Russian Meddling if Hillary had won? Would we have heard a peep about this nonsense? Of course not.

Hacking their way into the DNC computers is a crime. When the Watergate burglars did the same thing in an era before computers to hack, that too was a crime.

And denials and coverups were crimes then, too.

lol Left wingers luvved them some of that Putin until he cracked down on some filthy faggot 'parade' and the spreading of diseases that always accompanies those pedophile friendly activities. No need to take their sniveling seriously yet again; their hillary and obama fest did lots of deals with Putin, very lucrative ones.

Forum List

Back