why does the media feel the need to talk about "Black Unemployment Numbers?

IMO, in regards to this specifically, this is primarily being driving by his tax policies and the psychological impact of having an upbeat president talking America UP.

But I have high hopes for his trade policies to greatly amplify these positive trends, if he follows though, and is not stonewalled.
So blacks didn't work during Oblama but will during Trump....But the trend of lower back unemployment was receding since the end of the recession...So Oblama was good for black employment also....

Obama was happy with a weak recovery.

Trump wants a strong recovery, and we are already seeing numbers that seem to be showing such a trend.
The recovery was already happening when Trump was elected...

Weakly. Now we see it picking up speed.
Snatchuraly...That's what business cycles do...Here's another tidbit, it's happening all over da world. You gonna give Trump the credit for that also?

That's what the critics said in 86 too, and then the boom just kept going.

You prepared to face the Truth if Trump's polices work?

So blacks didn't work during Oblama but will during Trump....But the trend of lower back unemployment was receding since the end of the recession...So Oblama was good for black employment also....

Trump wants a strong recovery, and we are already seeing numbers that seem to be showing such a trend.

Snatchuraly...That's what business cycles do...Here's another tidbit, it's happening all over da world. You gonna give Trump the credit for that also?

There was no boom in 1986 where I lived, it didn't happen till the later 1980's, then Black Monday hit and they didn't return till the early 1990's....

There was no boom in 1986 where I lived, it didn't happen till the later 1980's, then Black Monday hit and they didn't return till the early 1990's....

My personal experience and the macro economic numbers say otherwise.

My point stands.

IMO, we have been in an artificially depressed economy for a long time now. Good trade and immigration and tax policy could open up a nice long boom.

And we should do that.

My personal experience and the macro economic numbers say otherwise.

My point stands.

IMO, we have been in an artificially depressed economy for a long time now. Good trade and immigration and tax policy could open up a nice long boom.

And we should do that.
It's regional as to the base of economic activity being energized...Around here the economy started to take off in 2014....

Forum List

Back