President Trump is 6'3" and 239 pounds...exactly like Tim Tebow! (true fact)

Ummm................you DO know that muscle is heavier than fat, right? Those athletes weigh that much because they are solid muscle.

Trump is just fat.

Trump nailed 30 out of 30 cognitive questions...that should put a stop to the Trump is demented BS...

Ummm................you DO know that muscle is heavier than fat, right? Those athletes weigh that much because they are solid muscle.

Trump is just fat.

The way you lib bitches talk about him, you better hope to God you're right. Or he might just twist your head clean off.

Trump is just fat.

The way you lib bitches talk about him, you better hope to God you're right. Or he might just twist your head clean off.

I know I'm right. The doctor even said that Trump could benefit from a better diet and some exercise. Trump isn't fit like the athletes, he's just a fat old man.

Trump is just fat.

I know I'm right. The doctor even said that Trump could benefit from a better diet and some exercise. Trump isn't fit like the athletes, he's just a fat old man.

That's what he wants you to think, lulling you into a false sense of safety...

If you have time, before the lights go out, just remember,

I TOLD YOU SO.

Forum List

Back