why does the media feel the need to talk about "Black Unemployment Numbers?

We hear so much bullshit about Trump being racist, it is interesting that his policies seem to be helping black people.

We hear so much bullshit about Trump being racist, it is interesting that his policies seem to be helping black people.

But why is there no report on the hispanic and asian unemployment

There probably is. The reason I think for this report is that historically politicians don't do much for black people except promise them this and that and then after the election, nothing. At least this president is trying to help all Americans.

The only outlet reporting this great news for black unemployment in our nation is FOX news and talk radio...CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, are not reporting it at all...

There probably is. The reason I think for this report is that historically politicians don't do much for black people except promise them this and that and then after the election, nothing. At least this president is trying to help all Americans.

But why focus on black unemployment like they are zoo animals and can't type or read?

The only outlet reporting this great news for black unemployment in our nation is FOX news and talk radio...CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, are not reporting it at all...
Hmmm...I wonder how that can be!? ;)

But why focus on black unemployment like they are zoo animals and can't type or read?
They aren't, that might just be the way you want to see it. As stated it's news worthy because most pols have done nothing and it's past time to help blacks help themselves.

They aren't, that might just be the way you want to see it. As stated it's news worthy because most pols have done nothing and it's past time to help blacks help themselves.

Why would grown blacks need so much help?

asking for a friend.

I wasn't aware that the media per se has even mentioned anything about "black unemployment numbers", except for FOX News. Why would they ever want to portray President Trump in a positive light?

Who said they do?

asking for a friend.
Because 45 can't seem to keep his big trap shut about it.

I just saw a clipping on the entity known as FOXNEWS of him saying it himself.

Why do you ask again?

Everyone needs help. But if you don't want to work you don't have to.

asking for a friend.
Is your friend too illiterate or disabled to obtain the answer for him-/herself? It's not as though the question you've asked on their behalf is all that abstruse that here be the ideal place to pose it.

Forum List

Back