Why does the 2nd amendment exist?

Don't tell anyone

we are the Deep State
Balls deep.

Just no more Weiners.

Anthony_Weiner%2C_official_portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg
At least with him, it was members of the opposite sex.

You republicans are led by perverts

Former Speaker Hastert released from prison
I'm a Republican? That's news to me.

Hastert is a sick fuck.

The Second Amendment (1791) protects the right of individuals to keep and bear arms. Although the Supreme Court has ruled that this right applies to individuals, not merely to collective militias, it has also held that the government may regulate or place some limits on the manufacture, ownership and sale of firearms or other weapons. Requested by several states during the Constitutional ratification debates, the amendment reflected the lingering resentment over the widespread efforts of the British to confiscate the colonists' firearms at the outbreak of the Revolutionary War. Patrick Henry had rhetorically asked, shall we be stronger, "when we are totally disarmed, and when a British Guard shall be stationed in every house?"
it's so liberal to not see the big picture.

They are emotional and hand wringers....fuck facts.

At least you admit that the right to bear arms can be regulated and limited.
The current laws say so, enforce the current laws and forget new frivolous gun laws. Bedwetter

it has also held that the government may regulate or place some limits on the manufacture, ownership and sale of firearms or other weapons.

So what's the problem?

Democrats win

Well the democrats always win. The GOP says they want to win, and the get voted into office only to say that they changed their minds, much like Obamacare.

Really there is no opposition party.
Don't tell anyone

we are the Deep State

Yes, the deep state with shallow brains.

Enjoy speaking Russian and/or Chinese.

trump will be overthrown before that happens. A Democrat will save us.

Well you tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress.

I guess that was the warm up.
You clowns could barely scrape up a team.

upload_2017-10-3_18-2-54.png

Congressional Baseball Game - Wikipedia

LOSERS

Well the democrats always win. The GOP says they want to win, and the get voted into office only to say that they changed their minds, much like Obamacare.

Really there is no opposition party.
Don't tell anyone

we are the Deep State

View attachment 152619

LOSERS

Yes, the other team usually wins when they shoot the opposing players

Well played.

Don't tell anyone

we are the Deep State

View attachment 152619

LOSERS

Well played.

Not the most important thing but maybe you missed this?

upload_2017-10-3_18-2-54-png.152619

Don't tell anyone

we are the Deep State

View attachment 152619

LOSERS

Well played.
Anti-Gun Democrats is a republican myth

The Second Amendment (1791) protects the right of individuals to keep and bear arms. Although the Supreme Court has ruled that this right applies to individuals, not merely to collective militias, it has also held that the government may regulate or place some limits on the manufacture, ownership and sale of firearms or other weapons. Requested by several states during the Constitutional ratification debates, the amendment reflected the lingering resentment over the widespread efforts of the British to confiscate the colonists' firearms at the outbreak of the Revolutionary War. Patrick Henry had rhetorically asked, shall we be stronger, "when we are totally disarmed, and when a British Guard shall be stationed in every house?"

Do you really think the founding fathers had ANY NOTION about a gun that could spray hundreds of rounds a minute into a crowd 1200 feet away? Just answer the fucking question, you stupid motherfucker.
Take this musket and shove it up your ass.
M17FR_full.JPG

Better aqueducts, better roads, and more well regulated militia of the whole and entire People!

Do you really think the founding fathers had ANY NOTION about a gun that could spray hundreds of rounds a minute into a crowd 1200 feet away? Just answer the fucking question, you stupid motherfucker.
Take this musket and shove it up your ass.
M17FR_full.JPG
Too early in this thread to bring out the good stuff.

Perhaps our republicans can tell us why cannons which WERE available were not put in the 2nd?

The Supreme Court has already decided that the government can limit what kinds of weapons private citizens can own without special permits. Time to extend that to the types of guns that Paddock used.

actually it protects the right of gun ownership in a "well-regulated militia"

guns have zero to do with protecting you from the US government.... hence treason being the only crime specified in the constitution. you probably shouldn't try to pretend you understand those issues.

View attachment 152619

LOSERS

Well played.
Anti-Gun Democrats is a republican myth

Senator-Charles-Schumer-courtesy-iamthewitness.com_.jpeg

Right, they just don't want the average American to have them

Is that an automatic weapon he is firing?

I just love that grin. He must be at another GOP baseball game.

Don't tell anyone

we are the Deep State
Balls deep.

Just no more Weiners.

Hastert is a sick fuck.
Well, there IS your signature. I totally understand why so many of you are ashamed of your party

Don't tell anyone

we are the Deep State
Balls deep.

Just no more Weiners.

Hastert is a sick fuck.
Well, there IS your signature. I totally understand why so many of you are ashamed of your party
The GOP is not my party and hasn't been for over a decade.

My signature is pretty self-explanatory.

Forum List

Back