Why Does Sunday Football Mean Anything to You as an American?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
When these arrogant multiple millionaires inject themselves into American politics...it's time to let them know who they really are...and their place in our society. If you are so weak psychology that you rise and fall with an NFL team...you are fragile psychologically. Stop worshipping these people and boycott them and their sport. That includes high school and college. Stop the cancer.

If you don't give a shit...then beer sales are down...pizza sales are down...chip-n-dip sales are down...sports bar attendance is down...make it hurt every aspect of the football culture. Frankly most of the people who are NFL fans...are overweight slobs who go to sports bars to feed their overweight fucking faces.

I watch it because it helps me forget about the hypocrites that complain about how much the athletes make, yet defend the crooked large corporations because they are idols of capitalism. The athletes are also no worse than the lying, cheating rich politicians... and you would think a Poli-Sci major would understand that.

I watch it because it helps me forget about the hypocrites that complain about how much the athletes make, yet defend the crooked large corporations because they are idols of capitalism. The athletes are also no worse than the lying, cheating rich politicians... and you would think a Poli-Sci major would understand that.
No...you watch it because you don't have a life.

Where are industrial unions now Mr. Chicago? Nope. Billary sent them to Mexico. But that's OK ...you got your corrupt government job for the City of Chicago.

When these arrogant multiple millionaires inject themselves into American politics...it's time to let them know who they really are...and their place in our society. If you are so weak psychology that you rise and fall with an NFL team...you are fragile psychologically. Stop worshipping these people and boycott them and their sport. That includes high school and college. Stop the cancer.
:cuckoo: you have become UNHINGED over the smallest of things!!!! :eek:

And the owners injected themselves in to politics only BECAUSE OUR PRESIDENT injected himself in to these owners private business.... silly willy!

And football is enjoyment, fun...never ever once did I think football games were related to patriotism or the Flag or any other govt symbol....

ALSO, I never boycott big business even if I disagree with them on political issues beause all that does is ultimately hurt the every day Joe/Jane worker and their families when their hours are cut or jobs are lost....

No...you watch it because you don't have a life.

Right... :lmao:

That's the best you can come up with Mr. Poli-Sci?

Where are industrial unions now Mr. Chicago? Nope. Billary sent them to Mexico. But that's OK ...you got your corrupt government job for the City of Chicago.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not from Chicago...

Would you allow our government to institute a law, that state ALL PEOPLE in a Football stadium must stand when the national anthem is being sung or we will put you in jail or get you fired?

IS THAT what you want? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

You should be...you would fit in with the communist there...and your love of bears.

You should be...you would fit in with the communist there...and your love of bears.

Communist? Bears? Damn dude you are all over the place. I only have the picture of the bear as my avatar because it looks like it is waving to people and I thought it was funny. :cheers2:

Would you allow our government institute a law, that state ALL PEOPLE in a Football must stand when the national anthem is being sung or we will put you in jail or get you fired?

IS THAT what you want? :cuckoo:
Nope. If American's are good...they would never watch, nor show up at an NFL game. Then the spoiled pieces of shit could make about $30,000 a year. About what they deserve.

Communist? Bears? Damn dude you are all over the place. I only have the picture of the bear as my avatar because it looks like it is waving to people and I thought it was funny. :cheers2:
Your an NFL fan. I question your patriotism.

I watch because I played from 5th grade through college. Great sport and character builder. Something you seem to lack.

Your an NFL fan. I question your patriotism.

Sadly you don't even realize how dumb of a statement is.

You have absolutely zero clue what players in the NFL do for their communities. JJ Watt raised over $30 million dollars for the people of Houston after the hurricane.

DeShaun Watson gave his first pay check to employees of the Texans cafeteria that lost everything in the hurricane. These are just a few examples of MANY that happen in the NFL.

I watch because I played from 5th grade through college. Great sport and character builder. Something you seem to lack.
Nope. It obviously does not build character because shit bag players will not stand for National Anthem. My character was build in the military and my upbringing being around other military vets. You have no character, you are a Democrat.

Forum List

Back