Why Does Sunday Football Mean Anything to You as an American?

Where are industrial unions now Mr. Chicago? Nope. Billary sent them to Mexico. But that's OK ...you got your corrupt government job for the City of Chicago.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not from Chicago...
You should be...you would fit in with the communist there...and your love of bears.

Communist? Bears? Damn dude you are all over the place. I only have the picture of the bear as my avatar because it looks like it is waving to people and I thought it was funny. :cheers2:
Your an NFL fan. I question your patriotism.

Sadly you don't even realize how dumb of a statement is.

You have absolutely zero clue what players in the NFL do for their communities. JJ Watt raised over $30 million dollars for the people of Houston after the hurricane.

DeShaun Watson gave his first pay check to employees of the Texans cafeteria that lost everything in the hurricane. These are just a few examples of MANY that happen in the NFL.
Lol. Did he wear a uniform! Did he serve? Was this nation that gave him so much worth his serivce? No...the fuck head can't stand for the Anthem. If any other American had his money they would have done the same thing. Does not make him special in any particular way. But a man defending his ass....so he can make millions...is disregarded by NFL.

I watch because I played from 5th grade through college. Great sport and character builder. Something you seem to lack.
Nope. It obviously does not build character because shit bag players will not stand for National Anthem. My character was build in the military and my upbringing being around other military vets. You have no character, you are a Democrat.
Military have no brain! You are not allowed to think only take an order and comply. Freewill is abated in you and anyone in the military. Great for the armed forces but sucks for being in a free democratic society where individual thought is critical.
The issue of the National anthem is to bring attention to the long awaited equal rights of all Americans.

When these arrogant multiple millionaires inject themselves into American politics...it's time to let them know who they really are...and their place in our society. If you are so weak psychology that you rise and fall with an NFL team...you are fragile psychologically. Stop worshipping these people and boycott them and their sport. That includes high school and college. Stop the cancer.

Quit watching a long time ago.

The players are generally a bunch of overpaid asshole who are poor role models.

You should be...you would fit in with the communist there...and your love of bears.

Communist? Bears? Damn dude you are all over the place. I only have the picture of the bear as my avatar because it looks like it is waving to people and I thought it was funny. :cheers2:

You have absolutely zero clue what players in the NFL do for their communities. JJ Watt raised over $30 million dollars for the people of Houston after the hurricane.

DeShaun Watson gave his first pay check to employees of the Texans cafeteria that lost everything in the hurricane. These are just a few examples of MANY that happen in the NFL.
Lol. Did he wear a uniform! Did he serve? Was this nation that gave him so much worth his serivce? No...the fuck head can't stand for the Anthem. If any other American had his money they would have done the same thing. Does not make him special in any particular way. But a man defending his ass....so he can make millions...is disregarded by NFL.

Just because someone doesn't serve in the military doesn't mean they are less of a person.

Trump didn't serve in the military and you want to lick his nut sack.

Are you sure you want to make that a qualification for your argument?

Have you forgotten that your worthless pile of cheetos lied to get out of serving and then said not contracting a sexually transmitted disease was HIS Vietnam?

Or that he has insulted our military, our vets, POWs, Gold Families and more?

Right now, while Americans are dying, he's off on another vacation, playing golf, eating cake.

NY_DN.jpg

NFL Seattle Seahawks Burning Flag.

upload_2017-9-30_19-14-19.png

Now of course this might be and probably is photo shopped. It's not from a normal source either that is why I'm making this claim. Either way it fits . hahahh

Last edited:
When these arrogant multiple millionaires inject themselves into American politics...it's time to let them know who they really are...and their place in our society. If you are so weak psychology that you rise and fall with an NFL team...you are fragile psychologically. Stop worshipping these people and boycott them and their sport. That includes high school and college. Stop the cancer.
Oh...this is hysterical! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I watch because I played from 5th grade through college. Great sport and character builder. Something you seem to lack.
Nope. It obviously does not build character because shit bag players will not stand for National Anthem. My character was build in the military and my upbringing being around other military vets. You have no character, you are a Democrat.
Military have no brain! You are not allowed to think only take an order and comply. Freewill is abated in you and anyone in the military. Great for the armed forces but sucks for being in a free democratic society where individual thought is critical.
The issue of the National anthem is to bring attention to the long awaited equal rights of all Americans.
You can just say "thank you" to a vet and go about your pussy life.

Why should I go to church on my Sunday's
They make me take a knee

With the NFL, I can watch others do it for me

You can just say "thank you" to a vet and go about your pussy life.
Unless that Vet doesn't agree with you and trump, right? Then.....denigrate away.....

It means nothing at all anymore. I watch college ball on Saturday and do useful things on Sunday.

Gambling.

I never liked NFL that much anyway. I prefer College ball where many are playing for love of the game. Not for the opportunity to disrespect our flag while being paid millions

-Geaux

I never liked NFL that much anyway. I prefer College ball where many are playing for love of the game. Not for the opportunity to disrespect our flag while being paid millions

-Geaux
Same here. College football is good to go... NFL is arrogant pieces of garbage who turn their back on America.

Forum List

Back