Why does Soy Sauce send me running to the BBSR every time I put on my chicken and rice?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
BBSR is..........Bubbling Brown Sugar Room lol

What the hell is in it that makes me run to the room after I eat dinner? I think I need to leave that alone

Careful. That stuff will make you gay. Oh, I see from your avie that you already are.

midnightpoint.png

What the hell is in it that makes me run to the room after I eat dinner? I think I need to leave that alone

who knows why

for some, anything beyond a McDonalds hamburger irritates the stomach.:dunno:

Dr.Pepper makes me do the same thing. At times, so does Chinese food - but not always.

** Last night, I was in my back yard just after sunset. I had intentions of staying up till about 10pm and looking for satellites. After drinking a beer, I had a chew of tobacco (R-M GB as I will call it.) Soon after enjoying some chewing tobacco - I got a little ill, felt light headed and started having chest palpatations. I went to bed about 8:30 pm and slept good till about 11:15 pm. After I woke up at 11:15 pm, I was awake all night.......not a winks sleep. For some reason, I was restless and unable to get back to sleep. At times, the chewing tobacco I buy...is more sweeter.....like it is litterly coated in sugar. **

Shadow 355

Dr.Pepper makes me do the same thing. At times, so does Chinese food - but not always.

** Last night, I was in my back yard just after sunset. I had intentions of staying up till about 10pm and looking for satellites. After drinking a beer, I had a chew of tobacco (R-M GB as I will call it.) Soon after enjoying some chewing tobacco - I got a little ill, felt light headed and started having chest palpatations. I went to bed about 8:30 pm and slept good till about 11:15 pm. After I woke up at 11:15 pm, I was awake all night.......not a winks sleep. For some reason, I was restless and unable to get back to sleep. At times, the chewing tobacco I buy...is more sweeter.....like it is litterly coated in sugar. **

Shadow 355

Soy sauce is out of my life forever

Forum List

Back