Why does social media give ISIS a platform?

Why don't Twitter, Youtube, etc., just refuse to host them?
th
th
th
th

Why don't Twitter, Youtube, etc., just refuse to host them?

Why do radio stations broadcast Lush Rimjob? Why does the TV and internet news focus on disaster and conflict?

What posts 2 and 4 said. After all they're not in business to help the human race.

I'd join you in the boycott but I don't do that crap as it is. I've never figured out why Twitter and Nosebook even exist, let alone what they publish.

Btw isn't this a Media thread?

Typical liberal wanting to trample on constitutional rights.

If that's Lonestar logic.... :lol:

The Constitution doesn't say a business can't control content. It says the government can't.

No one suggested it did.

My point is that as a typical liberal, Ravi wants to silence (censor) what she doesn't like. If a person doesn't like what they see on social media, then they should excise their right to not engage in social media. But that would be too easy.

If that's Lonestar logic.... :lol:

The Constitution doesn't say a business can't control content. It says the government can't.

No one suggested it did.

My point is that as a typical liberal, Ravi wants to silence (censor) what she doesn't like. If a person doesn't like what they see on social media, then they should excise their right to not engage in social media. But that would be too easy.
That's what I said. I said I will boycott them and the rest of us should as well.

ISIS is covered by our constitution?

Free speech is. I'm pretty sure the bill of rights doesn't specify that speech must originate in any particular place.
Speech isn't guaranteed a platform.

How does social media justify giving terrorists a platform?

They probably justify it in the name of free speech. Have you tried asking them?

Forum List

Back